Cardio: 1hr 15min Cycling
    (not sure about distance or anything)

Supplements:
    Blue Gene: 5 caps; 45min Pre
    Green Bulge: 5 caps; 20min Pre
    White Flood: 2 scoops; 20min Pre with 18oz water
    Purple Wraath: 1.5 scoops; Intra with 24oz water
    Orange Triad: 6 Tabs; 2/2/2
    OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens): 1 scoop Veggies in 5oz pre bfast; For Fish Oil - 1 pre bfast/1pre dinner

Notes:
    Ok, today was 1000 times better than yesterday... felt awesome. I'm thrilled with this workout and the Max-OT program really seems to be kicking in. The 1st week I remember doing 30's on Arnold's and it was b-r-u-t-a-l and required a spot. Put them up today (without spot) - easy. Then put up 35's (without spot)... I'm stunned how everything gets easier by the week. I would not be making those type of gains with my old program for sure. On the 1-Arm DB Ext. I was only able to use 15's bc the 20's felt sketchy on my shoulder... so I just did a higher reps.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

• * Time = 30min

Warm-Up: 10min on Elliptical

Supplements:
      Purple Wraath: 1.5 scoops; Intra with 24oz water
      Golden Gains: 1 scoop + 1 scoop XF UP2.0 Cinnamon Roll with 20oz water
      OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens): 1 scoop Veggies in 5oz pre bfast; For Fish Oil - 1 pre bfast/1pre dinner

Notes:
      I think this is the best bi workout I've used so far... really felt strong and like I got something accomplished. Even though I didn't go up in BB Curl, I def. feel like it's getting easier and I'm "cheating" less. I was in a rush to get the workout done, so it was perfect time wise.
      ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• * Time = 45min

Cool-Down:10min on Treadmill (5min Walking Up Hill/5min Walking Down Hill)

CARDIO:
        Spinning @ Home (Short Program with Jumps, Seated Climbs, Standing Climbs, etc.)
        * Time = 30min

- 304cal (30% Fat)
        - Max HR = 173 (90%)
        - Avg HR = 148 (77%)

Supplements:
        Purple Wraath: 1 scoop for weight training; 1 scoop for cardio; Intra with 24oz water
        Golden Gains: 1.5 scoops + 1 scoop XF UP2.0; with 26oz water

Notes:
        I was really surprised how strong I felt today... Max-OT at work I suppose. I really struggled last week, but this week I seemed to breeze through. I did switch ATG Squats to be before Leg Press. I liked this a lot better. It allowed me to go up in weight with both and just felt more natural. I aslo did Leg Press Calf Raises instead of Standing Calf Raises bc the machine just isn't comfy bc of my size. I feel I get more work done on the Leg Press. I'll probably go spin tonite for cardio - so I will update that later.
        ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• "Instant Chicken & White Bean Stew"

Ingredients
          1 onion, chopped
          2 cloves garlic, minced
          2 teaspoons olive oil
          2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
          2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
          1 can (19oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
          1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
          1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken
          2 tablespoons prepared pesto

Directions
          1. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook the onion and garlic in the oil until soft. Add the broth, zucchini, beans, and pepper. Heat just to boiling. Boil for 2 minutes.
          2. Add the chicken, return just to boiling, and remove from the heat. Add the pesto. Let stand for 2-3 min to blend the flavors.

Prep Time: 10 mins
          Cook Time: 10 mins

Serves: 4

Nutritional Facts per serving
          CALORIES 264.6
          FAT 8.3g
          CARBOHYDRATES 22.1g
          DIETARY FIBER 5.9g
          PROTEIN 26g
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• * Time = 40min

CARDIO:
            Road Cycling
            * Time = 40min

- 298cal (40% Fat)
            - Max HR = 169 (88%)
            - Avg HR = 144 (75%)

Supplements:
            Purple Wraath: 1 scoop with cardio; 1 scoop with weight training; Intra with 24oz water
            Golden Gains: 1.5 scoop + 1 scoop XF UP2.0 Cinnamon Roll; with 26oz water

Notes:
            Felt really strong again tonite. I feel form wise that everything is getting cleaner/slower too. Decline is finally starting to feel natural. Program coulda been shorter, but spent more time than I'd like waiting on equipment. The only thing I'm sort of frustrated with is my wrist/forearm strength. It makes pressing the 55's pretty difficult bc it's my wrists that are failing - not chest. My legs were pretty sore today, so I just went out for an easy/short ride this a.m. I got new cycling shoes, so I wanted to try them out. lol
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• Ok... so no workout this evening... we had a storm come through and it knocked down a series of power lines. They "said" it would be about 12hrs before they got the power "fixed"...

And I was like...

WTF??
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• Originally posted by JC32 View Post
                It makes pressing the 55's pretty difficult bc it's my wrists that are failing - not chest.
                Naturally having small joints(which is actually a blessing for those who do have em) I had the same problem. Not only with pressing movements but with deadlifts as well. My forearm strength always held me back. About 6months ago, I started training my forearms by doing at least one excercise a day or two after my workout. It has helped tremendously. Elitefts.com has some cheap yet effective grip/forearm devices. Ill also add in plate or db holds.
                "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                  Naturally having small joints(which is actually a blessing for those who do have em) I had the same problem. Not only with pressing movements but with deadlifts as well. My forearm strength always held me back. About 6months ago, I started training my forearms by doing at least one excercise a day or two after my workout. It has helped tremendously. Elitefts.com has some cheap yet effective grip/forearm devices. Ill also add in plate or db holds.
                  Yeah I def. had problems with deads. As soon as I started using straps, my deads went up 40lbs. Next week I'm going to start some forearm work even though I don't want to, lol. It's what must be done...
                  ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• * Time = 40min

CARDIO:
                    Spin Bike (Strength Based Program - 25min of seated/standing climbs, etc.)
                    * Time = 40min

- 398cal (45% Fat)
                    - Max HR = 171 (89%)
                    - Avg HR = 145 (75%)

Nutrition:
                    Goal - 45/35/20; 1,850cal (208g Protein, 161g Carb, 41g Fat)
                    Actual - 1,802cal (192g Protein, 163g Carb, 42g Fat)

Supplements:
                    Purple Wraath: 1 scoop with cardio; 1 scoop with weight training; Intra with 24oz water

Notes:
                    Ok my schedule got thrown off a little. I will make up my Day 3 workout (back/traps) tomorrow. I had to go ahead and do the typical Day 4 workout bc I needed my spotter, which is also why I did BB Military before Arnolds this time (he was leaving). Regardless... it made my Military jump about 15lbs since I did it 1st the last time and 10lbs up since last workout! Whoa! However, it made me really struggle with Arnolds. Also, I substituted last weeks final tricep exercise for the Alt. CG DB Presses bc the other one was sketchy on my bad shoulder. Overall, felt great today. I do think that doing a climbing spin workout affected my shoulder exercises... since you are almost in pushup position on the bars the whole time. Oh well.

Max-OT Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124589431
                    ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• * Time = 35min

CARDIO:
                      Road Cycling
                      TBD (Later This Evening)

Supplements:

Notes:
                      Ok, so on my BB Row warm-up my middle finger MCP joint (knuckle between hand and finger) dislocated... lol Not exactly sure what happend, maybe excessive use of the middle finger over the years...? Anyway, being a "trained" professional (lol), I popped it back in and finished the workout. I just couldn't do pull ups bc I had no grip. It did make the workout harder, but I still made a few mini PR's. Not sure how smart that was bc it hurts like a mofo now.

~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• * Time = 25min (for Bi's + 15min for Abs)

Warm-Up: 5min on Elliptical

CARDIO:
                        Road Cycling
                        * Time = 1hr 30min

Supplements:

Notes:
                        Had to knock this workout out real quick. Still kinda irritated that I'm not seeing the same strength gains in Bi's that I am everywhere else. But it is getting better each workout. I switched out the ab workout for the P90x one bc I just feel I get a lot more from it... I'd like to keep it in there at least once a week. Bike ride was bitchin, right up until we got stuck in a T-Storm. lol Oh and finger is better, but sore.

~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• Ok after my 1st 4 weeks of Max-OT:

BEFORE

Body Stats:
                          Height: 5'1
                          Weight: 110-112lbs
                          BF%: 16.2%
                          Arms: 11.5"
                          Forearms: 9"
                          Hips: 32"
                          Waist: 27"
                          Thighs: 20.5"
                          Calves: 12"

Lifting Stats:
                          Bench: 160lbs
                          Squat: 147lbs
                          Deadlift: 144lbs
                          BB Bicep Curl: 68lbs
                          BB Rows: 79lbs
                          Overhead Press: 137lbs
                          * Estimated 1 Rep Max by BodySpace

AFTER

Body Stats:
                          Weight: 115
                          Chest: 33"
                          Arms: 11.75"
                          Hips: 32"
                          Waist: 27.5"
                          Thighs: 20.75"
                          Calves: 12"
                          Forearms: 9"

Lifting Stats:
                          Bench: 181lb
                          Squat: 214lb
                          Deadlift: 187lb
                          Bicep Curl: 81lb
                          BB Rows: 121lb
                          Overhead Press: 160lb
                          * Estimated 1 Rep Max by BodySpace

** Will try to add some pics tonite too!!
                          ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• You didn't actually do these one rep maxes?
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• No no. I just didn't know how else to make "comparisons" when you factor in reps/sets/weight changes. If there is a better way someone please let me know... lol Bc I didn't know how else to record it. :/ I just thought if I let BodySpace do the 1rep max estimate on the before and the after it would show more of a true comparison. Maybe I'm wrong?
                              ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

• Originally posted by JC32 View Post
                                No no. I just didn't know how else to make "comparisons" when you factor in reps/sets/weight changes. If there is a better way someone please let me know... lol Bc I didn't know how else to record it. :/ I just thought if I let BodySpace do the 1rep max estimate on the before and the after it would show more of a true comparison. Maybe I'm wrong?
                                How about just going for your one rep max?
                                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                                X