Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow those are very high reps!!!
    do you get bored doing them? High reps make me tune out for some reason
    Especially those lunges. They look killer!

Comment

• Actually no, I really focus on the form and explosiveness of each set. Plus I have my iPod on and just tune everything out.

Comment

• Workout # 37

DE Bench

Exercise Training Log
        1. Warm up Bench [ 2 Sets ]
        20x45 | 10x135 | - | - | - | - |
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        2. Speed Bench [ 3 Sets ]
        18x225 | 18x225 | 18x225 | - | - | - |
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        3. CG Decline [ 4 Sets ]
        6x225 | 6x275 | 6x315 | 6x345 | - | - |
        4. Rev Grip Bench [ 4 Sets ]
        8x135 | 8x185 | 8x225 | 8x275 | - | - |
        5. Cbl Flies [ 4 Sets ]
        12x35 | 12x40 | 12x45 | - | - | - |
        6. DB Kick Backs [ 4 Sets ]
        12x25 | 12x27.5 | 12x30 | 12x35 | - | - |
        Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
        Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Ad a god day even though I was really tired, took a 3 hour nap when I got home and felt as if I could sleep more. This next week I plan on making some changes to where I will be averaging at least 6 hours of sleep. My lack of sleep is really holding back my gains and performance and I can really tell. So over all this will be my big life change this next week to focus on.

Workout was later in the evening which I do not like but was overall pretty happy with it. I didn’t feel like setting everything up to use bands for speed bench so I just went regular and it felt pretty good and got a good workout from it. The declines and reverse grip bench were both pretty light feeling but I was playing it safe since there was no one to spot me. I have not done the reverse grip bench in a few years so it was nice to throw that into the mix.

Workout wise I will be going to boards for bench training so I can get use to the weight coming down and then back up. Hopefully with the extra sleep and changing of my workout my numbers will increase over all.

Comment

• You on a bad day >>>>>>>>>> Me on my best day (with 3 spotters and a bench shirt, gloves, straps, meth, and ammonia)

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
            You on a bad day >>>>>>>>>> Me on my best day (with 3 spotters and a bench shirt, gloves, straps, meth, and ammonia)

LOL, thanks man. Imagine the damage we could all do if the CL team worked out together! That would be the schiznit right there!

Comment

• i'd love to be able to workout with everyone one of these days.. that'd be so cool!
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                LOL, thanks man. Imagine the damage we could all do if the CL team worked out together! That would be the schiznit right there!
                Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                i'd love to be able to workout with everyone one of these days.. that'd be so cool!
                The sky would be the limit IMO if I was able to workout with you guys... right now I'm lucky to get a spotter at all... and half the time they don't even know how to spot.

Comment

• hey just curious.. how many of you have met each other (in person)???

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                    hey just curious.. how many of you have met each other (in person)???
                    They boycotted my BBQ so I haven't met any of them. I think they were afraid of the gun show.....

Comment

... right now I'm lucky to get a spotter at all... and half the time they don't even know how to spot.

I hear you there, I usually help teach people to spot when they are helping their parnters just in case I need one. It is hard to find a good spotter now a days.

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                        hey just curious.. how many of you have met each other (in person)???

Josh and I are gonna hang out for 3 days next weekend... I'm gonna bring my personal assistant with me too.. It'll be a lot of fun..

john
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

They boycotted my BBQ so I haven't met any of them. I think they were afraid of the gun show.....

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          Josh and I are gonna hang out for 3 days next weekend... I'm gonna bring my personal assistant with me too.. It'll be a lot of fun..

john

sounds like fun

Comment

• Workout # 37

ME Bench

Exercise Training Log
                            1. Warm up Bench [ 4 Sets ]
                            10x45 | 10x135 | 10x185 | 5x225 | - | - |
                            2. 4 Board Press [ 5 Sets ]
                            5x275 | 5x315 | 5x365 | 5x405 | 5x455 | - |
                            3. CG Decline [ 4 Sets ]
                            5x225 | 5x315 | 5x405 | 5x405 | - | - |
                            4. Standing Cable Flyes [ 3 Sets ]
                            12x35 | 12x40 | 12x45 | - | - | - |
                            5. Standing BB Overhead Ext [ 4 Sets ]
                            10x60 | 10x80 | 10x115 | 10x135 | - | - |

Well was pretty stoked all day for my workout, I had big hopes on some big numbers so that kept me pumped all day. I had tons of energy as I normally do on Mondays as I actually get enough sleep. I did get 6 hours last night so I was pretty happy with that but felt I could have used more.

I was over all happy with today’s workout even though the board presses were not as high as I would have liked but will take it as a success. I have never been able to unrack 405 or 455 by my self before so that was nice being able to do that. However that was as high as I was willing to go by my self for safety reasons, I did use the squat rack with the safety bars but still felt uneasy about it. The 455 was actually pretty easy and I probably could have gone up to 495 but there was no one that was able to spot me at that weight. The decline felt pretty good and strong and actually taxed me pretty good. I tried something new with BB overhead extensions, while the weight was pretty easy it did put a lot of pressure on the elbows so I am not sure if I will be doing them again or not.

Well I have some major thinking to do by next Monday on whether to continue my power training or not, I am getting up into weights that it would be unsafe to do without 1-3 spotters (preferably 3 when up in the 500s). So hopefully I can get some dependable people in there to help out. Other wise I will stay with a 2 body part split but just do heavy/ light days.

Comment

• Workout # 38

Back/Bis

Exercise Training Log
                              1. Wide Rev Grip Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
                              10x10 | 10x12 | 8x16 | 6x18 | - | - |
                              2. VBar Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
                              10x12 | 10x14 | 8x16 | 7x18 | - | - |
                              3. Wide TBar [ 4 Sets ]
                              10x315 | 10x405 | 10x455 | 10x505 | - | - |
                              4. Rev Shrugs [ 4 Sets ]
                              12x225 | 12x275 | 20x315 | 10x365 | - | - |
                              5. Standing Alt Calbe Curls [ 4 Sets ]
                              10x7 | 10x8 | 10x9 | 8x10 | - | - |

Today was a decent day, was a little drained from an acid reflux attack last night but towards the end of the day and before workout I got more energy.

Back was great today and was going great till I ended up talking to a friend and ended up missing a few exercises, which I will make up tomorrow. Really focused on the squeeze and pause for each set and my back was like a balloon and kept getting fuller and fuller.

Well this is a short update as I am getting to bed late and have an early AM workout.

Comment

• Man strong numbers, you are a beast......... Acid reflux I feel your pain
                                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                                X