• HERE IS YOUR NEW CHEERING SECTION

MY GREEN MAG LOG
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

• Originally posted by cervasa1977
      HERE IS YOUR NEW CHEERING SECTION

I don't think I could contentrate on my lifts with them cheering me on! But I like!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
        I don't think I could contentrate on my lifts with them cheering me on! But I like!!!
        True but then again you don't want to disappoint them either
        MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

• yeah ddawg you sure wouldn't want to disappoint!!

Comment

• Workout #30

Back/BIs

Exercise Training Log
            1. Wide Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
            10x10 | 10x12 | 10x14 | 10x16 | - | - |
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            2. BB Curls (Drop Sets) [ 3 Sets ]
            10x45 | 10x75 | 10x95 | - | - | - |
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            3. Rev Grip Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
            10x10 | 10x12 | 10x12 | 8x14 | - | - |
            4. DB Side Laterals [ 3 Sets ]
            10x25 | 10x25 | 10x25 | - | - | - |
            5. DB Front Raises [ 3 Sets ]
            6. Yates Rows [ 4 Sets ]
            10x135 | 10x185 | 10x225 | 8x275 | - | - |
            7. Cbl 1 Arm Rear Fly [ 3 Sets ]
            10x15 | 10x17.5 | 10x20 | - | - | - |
            8. Alt Cbl Curls (Drop Sets) [ 4 Sets ]
            10x50 | 10x70 | 10x80 | 10x80 | - | - |
            9. Cbl Shrugs [ 4 Sets ]
            10x120 | 10x160 | 10x180 | 10x180 | - | - |
            Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
            Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Well today definitely made up for yesterdays poor performance. Everything felt really good and had tons of energy. Very little rest between sets except to write in my log, drink some PW, and change weights. When I felt I really needed it I would rest for maybe 2-3 minutes max, most was around 1 minute. I did try uncapping my WB and adding it in with my pre PW/GM mix and man were the pumps intense. I did not take my GG just to see how it would work and I must say that the pumps were just as good with the WB/GG combo just did not last quite as long or stay as full for an extended period of time. As a matter of fact the pumps were the reason my weights were not that high on my exercises and they even hurt at points. But as my favorite Marine saying goes “Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body!!!

The first super set (wide pulldows and bb curl drop sets) really filled both my back and biceps to their max. So much that I could only complete 3 sets of drop sets. Everything else just hardened the pump. The intensity was awesome and the focus and MMC was all there, was a big motivator after yesterday.

I am going to continue to do WB uncapped in my preworkout mix for the rest of the week without GG to see how it goes.

Comment

HERE IS YOUR NEW CHEERING SECTION

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Workout #30

Back/BIs

Exercise Training Log
                1. Wide Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
                10x10 | 10x12 | 10x14 | 10x16 | - | - |
                2. BB Curls (Drop Sets) [ 3 Sets ]
                10x45 | 10x75 | 10x95 | - | - | - |
                3. Rev Grip Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
                10x10 | 10x12 | 10x12 | 8x14 | - | - |
                4. DB Side Laterals [ 3 Sets ]
                5. DB Front Raises [ 3 Sets ]
                6. Yates Rows [ 4 Sets ]
                10x135 | 10x185 | 10x225 | 8x275 | - | - |
                7. Cbl 1 Arm Rear Fly [ 3 Sets ]
                10x15 | 10x17.5 | 10x20 | - | - | - |
                8. Alt Cbl Curls (Drop Sets) [ 4 Sets ]
                10x50 | 10x70 | 10x80 | 10x80 | - | - |
                9. Cbl Shrugs [ 4 Sets ]
                10x120 | 10x160 | 10x180 | 10x180 | - | - |
                Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Well today definitely made up for yesterdays poor performance. Everything felt really good and had tons of energy. Very little rest between sets except to write in my log, drink some PW, and change weights. When I felt I really needed it I would rest for maybe 2-3 minutes max, most was around 1 minute. I did try uncapping my WB and adding it in with my pre PW/GM mix and man were the pumps intense. I did not take my GG just to see how it would work and I must say that the pumps were just as good with the WB/GG combo just did not last quite as long or stay as full for an extended period of time. As a matter of fact the pumps were the reason my weights were not that high on my exercises and they even hurt at points. But as my favorite Marine saying goes “Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body!!!

The first super set (wide pulldows and bb curl drop sets) really filled both my back and biceps to their max. So much that I could only complete 3 sets of drop sets. Everything else just hardened the pump. The intensity was awesome and the focus and MMC was all there, was a big motivator after yesterday.

I am going to continue to do WB uncapped in my preworkout mix for the rest of the week without GG to see how it goes.
                nice work DDawg.
                The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
                If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

• Originally posted by spirit3530
                  nice work DDawg.
                  Thanks Spirit!

Comment

• Sorry to say...I will not be doing the contest the 12th as previously thought. I already had plans for a family outing and picnic in Oregon. Pretty bummed and was getting pretty amped about competing again, thought the fire was gone but it was just suppressed. I was also having trouble finding a lift off man to go.

I still have my sites set for the one in June of 07 or maybe one earlier if it comes up. I will be keeping my eyes open!

Thanks for all of the support and encouragement, and the cheerleaders!!! Do I get to keep em?

Comment

• awww

this is for your next one

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                        awww

this is for your next one
                        Thank you!

Comment

• damn, i was looking forward to hearing how you would do. you should def. give it another go when the time is right, i always wondered what those contests were like

Comment

• I was bummed myself, may have to find a couple of spotters and do some 1 rep max to see where I am at. Teh meets are really cool and I really enjoy them my self. Usually everyone is pretty cool and more than willing to help out in any way they can, even your competition. Definitely a different crowd.

Comment

Sorry to say...I will not be doing the contest the 12th as previously thought. I already had plans for a family outing and picnic in Oregon. Pretty bummed and was getting pretty amped about competing again, thought the fire was gone but it was just suppressed. I was also having trouble finding a lift off man to go.

I still have my sites set for the one in June of 07 or maybe one earlier if it comes up. I will be keeping my eyes open!

Thanks for all of the support and encouragement, and the cheerleaders!!! Do I get to keep em?
                              Oh man I was pumped for you, but then again I know other things in life should always come first. Good luck in the next one you always have your cheering section in here bro
                              MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Oh man I was pumped for you, but then again I know other things in life should always come first. Good luck in the next one you always have your cheering section in here bro
                                Thanks man I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                                X