• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    #$%#$% look at those forearms !!
    I was gonna say the same thing! HUUUGE!
    Awesome workout mate!

Comment

Thanks Oz.

I did forget to add I did calves for the second time in 5 months and it over all felt pretty good. I started off with 125 on seated calf raises and it was bothering my foot so dropping down to 100 was fine. I plan on starting to do them 1x a week for 1 month and then to X to get the size back up.

I also started Cissus RX in hopes that it will help out with the tendons and help heal and maybe give some elasticity back into the tendon and maybe even decrease the calcification.

Comment

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking huuuuuuuuuggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee

Do you do anything for your forearms or did heavy lifting build them up over time......
        Last edited by cervasa1977; 07-22-2006, 10:00 AM.
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
          DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking huuuuuuuuuggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee

Do you do anything for your forearms or did heavy lifting build them up over time......
          Never did or do anythign for them, I guess just heavy lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
            Wierd this is I never train then except for my grip.

Great stuff ddawg!! To hell with isolations?!

Comment

My thoughts exactly! Not too mention look at the workout!

What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe

Great stuff ddawg!! To hell with isolations?!
                Isolations, what are those?!?! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                  My thoughts exactly! Not too mention look at the workout!

Don't women go crazy over big strong forearms?

Comment

Workout #25

ME Bench

Exercise Training Log
                    1. Warm up Bench [ 3 Sets ]
                    15x45 | 10x135 | 8x185 | - | - | - |
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    2. Mid Pin Presses [ 6 Sets ]
                    3x275 | 2x365 | 2x365 | 2x405 | 2x455 | 2x475 |
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    3. Mid Pin Presses [ 1 Sets ]
                    0x545 |
                    4. Smith CG Incline [ 4 Sets ]
                    5x225 | 5x275 | 5x315 | 5x365 | - | - |
                    5. CG Floor Press [ 4 Sets ]
                    5x185 | 5x225 | 5x275 | 5x315 | - | - |
                    6. Standing Cbl Flies [ 3 Sets ]
                    12x35 | 12x40 | 12x45 | - | - | - |
                    7. Overhead Rope Cbl Ext [ 4 Sets ]
                    12x10 | 12x13 | 12x15 | 10x15 | - | - |
                    8. ABS [ 8 Sets ]
                    - | - | - | - | - | - |
                    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Well after missing 2 workouts last week and having the wrong thing for dinner tonight, I was not feeling up to snuff for working out but did. I had a burger and hot dog about 1 hour before lifting and HIGHLY recommend not to ever do that. It tore my stomach up and after my first exercise I ran to the locker room. Anyways I felt like crap the whole time and was very disappointed in my workout. However I did get in there and hopefully will have a better week.

The pin presses felt pretty heavy the whole time, and was really bummed missing 545, I think I got it off the bar about an inch but could not lock it out. I will be hitting tris harder form hear on out to bring up my strength, I actually have been kind of slacking on my tri training for the past month after looking over my log. Plus in 2 weeks I will be adding bands and that should help out some too.

Despite feeling like crap and the bad stomach I did have pretty good energy and endurance if it wasn’t for the sick feeling. Will definitely never do that again!
                    Last edited by ddawg91; 07-25-2006, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                      4. Smith CG Incline [ 4 Sets ]
                      5x225 | 5x275 | 5x315 | 5x365
                      :::::: pt shoots himself::::::

Comment

• Workout #26

Back/BIs

Exercise Training Log
                        1. Wide Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
                        12x10 | 10x12 | 10x14 | 10x16 | - | - |
                        2. Plate Front Raises [ 3 Sets ]
                        10x45 | 10x45 | 10x45 | - | - | - |
                        3. Narrow Pulldowns [ 4 Sets ]
                        12x10 | 10x12 | 10x14 | 10x16 | - | - |
                        4. Cbl Side Laterals [ 3 Sets ]
                        10x20 | 10x25 | 10x20 | - | - | - |
                        5. Cbl Rope Att. Hmr Curls [ 4 Sets ]
                        10x8 | 10x10 | 10x11 | 10x12 | - | - |
                        6. Rev Smith Shrugs [ 4 Sets ]
                        12x225 | 12x275 | 12x315 | 12x315 | - | - |
                        7. Laying Cbl Curls [ 4 Sets ]
                        10x11 | 10x13 | 10x14 | 10x15 | - | - |
                        8. Rev Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
                        8xBW | 8xBW | 8xBW | - | - | - |
                        9. Face Pulls [ 3 Sets ]
                        12x10 | 12x12 | 12x14 | - | - | - |

Another great workout, I felt really good today and motivated for a high rep back and bicep workout. I accidentally took 3 scoops of PW pre and then 3 more during my workout and the 3 pre really had me zinging for sometime, I was actually a little jittery which has never happened before. But I was zinging around super setting everything and only taking enough rest to add weights, drink more PW, write in my log book, and then lift. My stomach was still a little upset from dinner last night.

I was overly pleased with today’s workout but the pumps from the GM, WB, and GG were pretty intense and made full range of motion hard on some exercises. Nothing like seeing more pump with each set. Today would have been a nice tank top day but I always wear a t-shirt on back days.

Comment

• hey ddawg! Wow 9 scoops of PW!! Haha I felt it after half a scoop!
                          Question for you, do you ever feel as though you've adapted to your pre-wo supps? Are they still equally as effective as they were when you first tried them?

Looks like a great workout btw

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                            hey ddawg! Wow 9 scoops of PW!! Haha I felt it after half a scoop!
                            Question for you, do you ever feel as though you've adapted to your pre-wo supps? Are they still equally as effective as they were when you first tried them?

Looks like a great workout btw
                            Actually it was a total of 6 scoops.

I would say no, as I cycle most everythign except the PW and creatine. The PW I stopped getting the tingling feeling but I still had the extra energy and endurance in the gym and decrease in DOMS. The main reason I am dosing PW so high is to try mega dosing it like people do with Xtend to see what the results would be. I will probalby stick to around 5-6 scoops total on workout days and maybe 2 on non workout or just cardio days.

Back when I was taking eph all the time I did adapt to that but everythign else has been just fine.
                            Last edited by ddawg91; 07-26-2006, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Workout # 27

Legs

Exercise Training Log
                              1. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
                              20x4 | 20x5 | 20x6 |
                              2. Leg Ext [ 3 Sets ]
                              25x5 | 25x6 | 25x6 |
                              3. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
                              15x45 | 15x65 | 45x75 |
                              4. Lunges [ 4 Sets ]
                              20xBW | 20xBW | 15xBW | 15xBW | - | - |
                              5. 1 Leg press [ 4 Sets ]
                              20xSL | 20xSL | 20xSL | 20xSL | - | - |
                              6. Squat [ 4 Sets ]
                              20x45 | 20x45 | 20x45 | 20x45 | - | - |

Well today I tried the Rollin on Dubs workout from Scivation. Well I had a pretty crappy night sleep and was only about a total of 3.5 hours so it took me a bit to get motivated to get up and go. It is really tough to get down my normal amount of water preworkout so needless to say I was pretty bloated once I got to the gym, not something you want on leg day, just glad it wasn’t a heavy day.

Well I took all of the weight really easy as I wanted to make it though the whole workout and was not sure how my knee would hold up to the high reps. My knee did pretty good the whole way just it would start to really burn the more fatigued it got. I was really impressed with my energy to keep going and the recovery between sets despite the lack of proper rest. Even though I did lighter weights, this workout really forces the blood in there plus with stacking GM, WB, GG, and PW them babies we full. I swear I could see them filling up with each set. The lunges and squats were the worse of all, as you got higher in reps the slower them came up abd really burned. I never thought I would struggle with 45 on the squat! I did however skip the calves as my arch was already burning some and did not want to aggravate it more.

I think this will be a good leg workout for me to rest my knee from heavy legs and still add some mass to my legs. So after day 1 I really liked it and will see how it goes from the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• Workout # 28

DE Bench

Exercise Training Log
                                1. DB Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
                                10x80 | 10x120 | 10x130 | 8x140 | - | - |
                                2. Flat Skulls [ 4 Sets ]
                                10x75 | 10x105 | 10x125 | 10x125 | - | - |
                                3. EZBar CG Bench [ 4 Sets ]
                                10x75 | 10x105 | 10x125 | 10x125 | - | - |
                                4. Dips [ 4 Sets ]
                                10xB | 10xB+45 | 10xB+70 | 25xB | - | - |

Well I thought my workout was going to be totally shot, came into the gym and a lady was using the bench that is set up for heavy/powerlifting type benching and was using just the bar or the bar and a 2.5 on each side. Now I am not getting down on the women but they can use the other benches that don’t need the additional feature of a power bench. My other option was to use the rack but a guy that must have took leg training from Pat Robertson. He was doing squats and was not even going down to ¾ of the way. He even went up to 385 for like 6-8 reps or so and thought he was pretty cool. And then his spotter was not any better. I thought about going over there and helping spot and force him to go all the way down but I refrained. Sorry for the rant, really struck a nerve today.

Anyways I ended up doing a high volume chest workout with emphasis on triceps. The DB bench went pretty well, I did not like jumping up 40 Lbs after my first set but everything in between had a DB missing or both were in use. But I still made it through and was pleased. I then superset flat skull crushers with cg bench, man talk about a good pump exercise. They were awesome, was at first disappointed in the weight but then realized what I was doing and was happy. The weighted dips were the perfect finisher today, they really just packed everything to my chest and triceps, and even my shoulders were pretty pumped.

I had a really hard time eating again today, it must be the heat getting to me and some stress from my life, may have to start taking my Black Hole to help me out. It is suppose to start cooling down in a few days so hopefully I will be good to go by then. I did manage to eat all of my meals just not everything I would have liked to have. The nice thing is I am over my cravings for Reese’s Peanut butter Cups, and the natty PB is hitting the spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X