• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ddawg91
    Workout #25

ME Bench

Exercise Training Log
    1. Warm up Bench [ 3 Sets ]
    15x45 | 10x135 | 8x185 | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Mid Pin Presses [ 6 Sets ]
    3x275 | 2x365 | 2x365 | 2x405 | 2x455 | 2x475 |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Mid Pin Presses [ 1 Sets ]
    0x545 |
    4. Smith CG Incline [ 4 Sets ]
    5x225 | 5x275 | 5x315 | 5x365 | - | - |
    5. CG Floor Press [ 4 Sets ]
    5x185 | 5x225 | 5x275 | 5x315 | - | - |
    6. Standing Cbl Flies [ 3 Sets ]
    12x35 | 12x40 | 12x45 | - | - | - |
    7. Overhead Rope Cbl Ext [ 4 Sets ]
    12x10 | 12x13 | 12x15 | 10x15 | - | - |
    8. ABS [ 8 Sets ]
    - | - | - | - | - | - |
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Well after missing 2 workouts last week and having the wrong thing for dinner tonight, I was not feeling up to snuff for working out but did. I had a burger and hot dog about 1 hour before lifting and HIGHLY recommend not to ever do that. It tore my stomach up and after my first exercise I ran to the locker room. Anyways I felt like crap the whole time and was very disappointed in my workout. However I did get in there and hopefully will have a better week.

The pin presses felt pretty heavy the whole time, and was really bummed missing 545, I think I got it off the bar about an inch but could not lock it out. I will be hitting tris harder form hear on out to bring up my strength, I actually have been kind of slacking on my tri training for the past month after looking over my log. Plus in 2 weeks I will be adding bands and that should help out some too.

Despite feeling like crap and the bad stomach I did have pretty good energy and endurance if it wasn’t for the sick feeling. Will definitely never do that again!

Awesome numbers man! And I'll seventh those big ass forearms!
    + =

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis71902
      Awesome numbers man! And I'll seventh those big ass forearms!
      Hey thanks!

Comment

• Awesome updates man... you = a machine

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Awesome updates man... you = a machine
          Thanks bro. Missed my workout today which screwed my whole day up, was pretty bummed (maybe somewhat depressed because of it) and won't be able to make it up I think. Maybe I will get up early and go do some GPP to atleast get another workout in.

Ate like crap today, joints ached, just want the day to end and start anew.

Comment

• Exercise Training Log
            15x45 | 10x135 | 8x185 | - | - | - |
            2. Mid Pin Presses [ 6 Sets ]
            3x275 | 2x365 | 2x365 | 2x405 | 2x455 | 2x475 |
            3. Mid Pin Presses [ 1 Sets ]
            0x545 |
            4. Smith CG Incline [ 4 Sets ]
            5x225 | 5x275 | 5x315 | 5x365 | - | - |
            5. CG Floor Press [ 4 Sets ]
            5x185 | 5x225 | 5x275 | 5x315 | - | - |
            6. Standing Cbl Flies [ 3 Sets ]
            12x35 | 12x40 | 12x45 | - | - | - |
            7. Overhead Rope Cbl Ext [ 4 Sets ]
            12x10 | 12x13 | 12x15 | 10x15 | - | - |
            8. ABS [ 8 Sets ]
            - | - | - | - | - | - |

you make me feel small. keep it up with the great numebrs

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymdubbs
              you make me feel small. keep it up with the great numebrs
              Thanks, will be interesing going to bands in the next couple of weeks on how I will hold up.

Comment

• Workout # 29

ME Bench

Exercise Training Log
                20x45 | 15x135 | 5x185 | - | - | - |
                2. CG Lo Pin Press [ 6 Sets ]
                3x225 | 2x275 | 2x315 | 2x365 | 2x385 | 1x405 |
                3. DB Dec (Elbows in) [ 4 Sets ]
                10x100 | 10x120 | 10x130 | 8x140 | - | - |
                4. OverHead DB Press [ 4 Sets ]
                10x100 | 10x120 | 10x130 | 10x140 | - | - |
                5. Inc Cbl Flyies [ 3 Sets ]
                12x30 | 12x35 | 12x40 | - | - | - |
                Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Felt really good today, was motivated to hit the weights really hard and had some goals I wanted to meet. For some reason I got really tired towards the end of the day and was kind of groggy going to the gym. Felt better once I started but still something just wasn’t right. My MMC was not 100% and focus was kind of gone too.

The workout itself was crap in my opinion, I was really disappointed in my weights and my over all strength and power. As stated earlier I had some goals I wanted to set and I did not meet them, which was disappointing. I could not get tight under the bar and felt loose with each set, the only thing positive was I kept my elbows in really good today with out any flare. The declines were to simulate cg dec with BB since someone was using the decline bench. I have only done this 1 x before so they were a little awkward and that could be why the weights were low. DB overhead press was not a problem but nothing spectacular and should have been able to do more weight, will go heavier next time.

I have 3 more weeks of pin presses till I add bands so we will see how it all goes. There is a meet on the 12th that I am thinking about entering but I have no idea where I am at for picking my lifts. The good thing is looking at previous meet results I can win it pretty easy whether raw or assisted so if things line up I may do it.

Comment

• heya ddawg! I'm sure you're next workout is going to kickarse after that reflection!

tell us more about this comp?? Sounds exciting! what do you have to do?!

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                    heya ddawg! I'm sure you're next workout is going to kickarse after that reflection!

tell us more about this comp?? Sounds exciting! what do you have to do?!
                    Thanks!

It will be a powerlifting meet and I would compete in the bench press. Still undecided if I am going to go.

Comment

• I know how you feel man when a workout doesn't turn out the way it was planned but, I know you are going to rock the next one. I hope you go and compete. When will you decide if you are going or not?
                      MY GREEN MAG LOG
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

• Originally posted by cervasa1977
                        I know how you feel man when a workout doesn't turn out the way it was planned but, I know you are going to rock the next one. I hope you go and compete. When will you decide if you are going or not?
                        I am really looking forward to the rest of my workouts for the week to redeam myself!

Has to be in the next couple of days as the entry form has to be in their hands by the 4th. Thank God for FedEx when you need it!

Comment

• Good luck if you decide to go you...... you know you got me in your cheering section
                          MY GREEN MAG LOG
                          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

• Originally posted by cervasa1977
                            Good luck if you decide to go you...... you know you got me in your cheering section
                            Will do, thanks bro!

Comment

• i'm here i'm here
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                i'm here i'm here
                                Thanks!

You could have atleast gave me one of these

Comment

Working...