• Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    im REALLY looking forward to the holidays with black hole as well

i think im permanetly adding BH to my cheat day supplementation
    Thats a hell of an idea.

Man my next supplement shipment is going to get me for 2 bills at least
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
      I was amazed just how much the higher reps makes a difference. You start out strong till about 15 reps and it slows down big time after that. Plus all the high reps before that really wears them down.
      But is that with the bar or no ? Regular stance ?

Do you ever do feet together?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12

that one really makes you feel it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
          But is that with the bar or no ? Regular stance ?

Yes with the bar and regular stance. I have not done feet together in a while for regular squats anyways, when I do front squats my legs are together most of the time. I will try feet together tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
            Thats a hell of an idea.

Man my next supplement shipment is going to get me for 2 bills at least
            Been there before!

Comment

• Workout # 43

Hell Week
              Day 2

Back/Calves

Exercise Training Log
              1. Pullups [ 6 Sets ]
              6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB |
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              2. Yates Rows [ 6 Sets ]
              6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 |
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              3. Pull Downs [ 6 Sets ]
              6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 |
              4. Mach Pullovers [ 6 Sets ]
              6x195 | 6x195 | 6x195 | 6x195 | 6x195 | 6x195 |
              5. Seated Rows [ 6 Sets ]
              6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 | 6x14 |
              6. Dead Lifts [ 6 Sets ]
              6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x315 | 6x275 | 6x275 |
              7. Seated Calves [ 6 Sets ]
              6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 | 6x100 |
              Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
              Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Felt really well today until I ate lunch, I ate way too many chicken enchiladas. I had a hard time keeping awake, actually was falling asleep in the bosses office while he was talking to me! He had a good laugh as he was having a ruff day himself.

Well this was day 2 of Hell Week and I must say was a lot harder than yesterday. I think the toughest was deads, I was going good till the 4th set and had to drop down in weight to finish off. I went light on calves as I am just starting back in again because of my foot.

I really like this routine and it does make you sweat! I tell you Purple Wraath is a must for this as it really helps with recovery between sets and exercises. And believe me you need all the help you can get! Tomorrow is leg day and it looks just as brutal as the rest!

Comment

• how much time are taking between sets Ddawg?

Comment

• Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                  how much time are taking between sets Ddawg?
                  30 seconds, and let me tell you it comes fast!!!

Here is a link to the workout:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast36.htm

Comment

• Workout # 44

Hell Week
                    Day 3

Arms/Abs

Exercise Training Log
                    1. Warmup BB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
                    10x35 | 10x55 | 10x75 | - | - | - |
                    2. BB Curls [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 | 6x95 |
                    3. Cable Press Downs [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 | 6x200 |
                    4. BB Preacher [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x75 | 6x75 | 6x75 | 6x75 | 6x75 | 6x75 |
                    5. CG Bench [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 | 6x245 |
                    6. Inc Hammer Curls [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 |
                    7. Weighted Dips (BW+) [ 6 Sets ]
                    6x45 | 6x45 | 6x60 | 6x80 | 6x80 | 6x80 |
                    8. Leg Raises [ 4 Sets ]
                    6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB | 6xB |
                    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Felt really good all day today and was super pumped to workout today. Muscles have been feeling fuller the past couple of days, not sure what is causing it. Missed leg day so I had to reschedule it at the end of the week, ended up spending the day with the wife and kid at the fair.

Was at a different gym today due to work being done at mine, it was a nice change. The bicep curls starting off were painful (in a good way) major burn, I took it easy as to get a feel of where I need to be and avoid injuring my bicep. Was excited for cable press downs as they go higher than my gym, but still wasn’t enough to really tax my tris. Again took it easy on preacher as this is where I usually injure my bicep but could have gone higher still and been ok. CG bench really put the blood in my tris and they were rock solid. Was a good weight but will go higher next week. Incline hammer curls was another sand bagging exercise and will go up. Dips were disappointing as I kept having to add weight, still should have gone higher and will next week.

Over all I was happy with the exercise even though I could have gone higher on most exercises but I am still getting a feel for this type of training. I am looking forward to training shoulders as that is one of my favorite muscles to train and then legs on Saturday.

Comment

• ddawg.. you're amazing.

but quesiton.. i don't know what "CG" Bench is.. the Smith Cage?

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                        ddawg.. you're amazing.

but quesiton.. i don't know what "CG" Bench is.. the Smith Cage?
                        CG = Close Grip, aimed more at the triceps than the chest

And yes he is amazing!
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

• Thanks jingzhe and SCT!

Comment

• Cardio

Forgot to add this in last night. Went for a bike ride with my son (he was in the trailer). We started out at the bottom of a mile long hill and then did another mile of rollong hills then 3 miles of flat or very small grade streets. Was quite the killer workout especially towing an extra 40 Lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                              Cardio

Forgot to add this in last night. Went for a bike ride with my son (he was in the trailer). We started out at the bottom of a mile long hill and then did another mile of rollong hills then 3 miles of flat or very small grade streets. Was quite the killer workout especially towing an extra 40 Lbs.

man.. you're a lucky beast! i've always wanted to do that.. ride a bike with my son sitting in the toddler seat RIGHT in back of me.. with his little helmet. trying to talk to him while riding.. hoping he's having fun watching stuff.. man.. it's nice to know you like to do that stuff with your son. watching other people do it gives me a spizzy feeling. it's great.. i can't wait until i do that. quality time man.. KEEP THAT UP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                                man.. you're a lucky beast! i've always wanted to do that.. ride a bike with my son sitting in the toddler seat RIGHT in back of me.. with his little helmet. trying to talk to him while riding.. hoping he's having fun watching stuff.. man.. it's nice to know you like to do that stuff with your son. watching other people do it gives me a spizzy feeling. it's great.. i can't wait until i do that. quality time man.. KEEP THAT UP!!!
                                Its the best, got rid of the seat once he was big enough. He loved kicking us in the butt or back of the leg. The trailer is nice cause he can play with toys and what not, sometimes we take one of his friends inthere too. It is the best cardio I have ever done, not only a great workout but jsut having him with me.

You'll love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X