RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
    Are you familiar with Safeway grocery stores? They now carry Muscle Milk RTDs and Choc podwer (2 lb) in the nutritional isle. Cheaper than any other source I've found, and sometimes they go on sale
    I dont think TX has safeways

Comment

• Damn I am far away

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
        I dont think TX has safeways
        Bummer. A few months ago the 4 packs went on sale for $5 each. I cleaned out one store, then went and cleaned out another. The third store I went to some jerk had cleaned them out, and the same for the 4th. The fifth store had 9 packs, which I bought. Then I got a rain check and nailed 6 more packs a few weeks later. Oh was I happy that month

Comment

Bummer. A few months ago the 4 packs went on sale for $5 each. I cleaned out one store, then went and cleaned out another. The third store I went to some jerk had cleaned them out, and the same for the 4th. The fifth store had 9 packs, which I bought. Then I got a rain check and nailed 6 more packs a few weeks later. Oh was I happy that month
          I hate you .....

Comment

• I'm sure the people who came into the store to buy some Muscle Milk hated me too. I emptied the shelves on 3 stores, one of them twice.

Comment

I'm sure the people who came into the store to buy some Muscle Milk hated me too. I emptied the shelves on 3 stores, one of them twice.

Comment

• Dang, I've been trying out X-Reps in some of my routines, and I have to admit, they do up the burn.

Comment

Dang, I've been trying out X-Reps in some of my routines, and I have to admit, they do up the burn.
                  What is Xreps?

Comment

• Egg whites make muscle milk taste kinda slimy

Comment

• At the end of your set, when you've reached failure, you basically try to do 4 or 5 more partial reps of about 1/3rd range o motion. You do them from the point of maximum stretch.

So, say your doing bench, and you were going for 3 sets of 10. You do the first 2 sets normal, then on the 3rd set, you can't get any more than 9 with good form. Now you lower the bar to your chest and do 4 or 5 presses that only lift the bar about 6 inches and back down.

I typically can't even hold the bar at that point, which is why I'm glad I have good safeties on my rack.
                      Last edited by GimpyPaw; 05-23-2006, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I typically can't even hold the bar at that point, which is why I'm glad I have good safeties on my rack.
                        My gym has no safeties on racks, hell we dont even have a rack

Comment

• And all my workout music sucks....

Comment

• This is my rack. I designed it, my brother welded it up.

Comment

This is my rack. I designed it, my brother welded it up.

No home gym for me

Comment

• Where do you work out?

Comment

Working...
                                X