• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House72 1,307
    LancerV 1,006
    storm shadow 445
    GimpyPaw 420
    jdiritto 418

Now, if I can just move past storm shadow...

I just hope the po po don't come by.

Comment

• You post whore sluut, make sure you wrapt it up. I heard E-Viruses are spreading all over these forms..

Gimps, Speech speech.
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Before the sever went down I was going to link you my White Blood log. Here it is...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=1#post9596409

That's the summary. One thing I've got to learn to do on a log is shorten things up. I tend to give way to much detail. Makes for a boring log. The summary is better.

Comment

• OK, I'm gonna go load the dishwasher (with the knives all pointing UP), drink some Muscle Milk, and make some calls. Then I'm gonna take my son down to the batting cages and see if he can learn how to hit a ball.

L8R

Comment

• HAVE FUN, Thats right revenge is sweet. Enjoy the muscle milk, and good luck with you son at the batting cage. Remember patience is the key. Later...

Comment

• Controlled Labs Contest Winners announced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

winners have been chosen: (all chosen by a random counter on www.random.org)
              Booty (green/white) jdiritto (purple wraath) GimpyPaw (glycergrow) Dr.Dave1 (green/white) Frank_the_Tank (green/white) tizzyistrippin (t-shirt) nics1246 (t-shirt) MynameisMike (t-shirt) cervasa1977 (t-shirt) WSUcougs (t-shirt)
              each of you please e-mail me your address (and shirt size if you are a shirt winner) to tank@controlledlabs.com within the next 24 hours so we can get your prizes shipped. for most future contests you will need to have been a member of the controlled labs board before the contests are announced, so sign up now so that you qualify for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to say congrats to those lucky winners:
              Booty
              jdiritto
              Dr.Dave
              Frank_the_Tank
              tizzyistrippin
              nics1246
              MynameisMike
              cervasa1977
              WSUcoughs

and ME!!

Comment

• Nice log, Keep up the good work Gimps!!!!!!!!!! Know you will have to try white blood and green bulge.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                  That brings me to a major Rant of mine:

When did people's lives start to suck so bad that they would rather sit on their butts watching somebody else's life on TV than go out and LIVE THEIR OWN LIFE!?!?

Seriously, people camp on the couch with a bag of Dorrito's so they can watch a show about the Williams sister's day to day life instead of going out and playing tennis themselves.

People watch other people play poker instead of getting a pack of cards, some friends, and a bag of pennies to play their own game.

Millions of people watch moderately talented amatures attemt to sing on "American Idol Worship" instead of going out and trying it themselves on the Karaoke machine.

America, is your life so pathetic that viewing somebody else's life is better than doing something yourself? What's next, we don't need to exercise, we can just watch a reality show about somebody else lifting weights?

^^^ Solid rant right there !!!

Comment

• You see I don't, I don't work with any exact boundaries of the law because I wasn't consulted when the god damn laws were made.

No, instead nameless, faceless politicians, the so called protectors of the moral majority decide what is right and what is wrong.

I mean come on.

I govern my life around my own personal code of ethics, and I suggest that you do the same.

That way if, within the constructs of my own morality, I were to do something that is considered illegal, so be it.

I feel no guilt whatsoever and futhermore, if I were to buckle under the social weight of the system by adhering to laws that I do not truly believe in then I would be extinguishing the very fire of patriotism and individuality.

So in sense, by having sex with minors, I'd be preserving the rights our four fathers fought and died for, right.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                      You see I don't, I don't work with any exact boundaries of the law because I wasn't consulted when the god damn laws were made.

No, instead nameless, faceless politicians, the so called protectors of the moral majority decide what is right and what is wrong.

I mean come on.

I govern my life around my own personal code of ethics, and I suggest that you do the same.

That way if, within the constructs of my own morality, I were to do something that is considered illegal, so be it.

I feel no guilt whatsoever and futhermore, if I were to buckle under the social weight of the system by adhering to laws that I do not truly believe in then I would be extinguishing the very fire of patriotism and individuality.

So in sense, by having sex with minors, I'd be preserving the rights our four fathers fought and died for, right.
                      Thats a little extreme to say namless people developed the code of ethics, that we live by each and everyday. To say we should live our lives whatever way we want, in essence we do. But without any Moral code or law, this place we call society would be even more corrupt and chaotic, then it is now. Having sex with minors is against the law, so if you think you are above the law then go ahead with it. It may not say much for your charatcer, or the type of person you are. But you have the choice to live life the way you want so go head. But don't complain when something happens to you. Ex. one day a pedophile has sex with one of your kids, because as you stated live life they whey you want..

Comment

• I got yelled at today deadlifting

Comment

• UMM why?

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
                            Thats a little extreme to say namless people developed the code of ethics, that we live by each and everyday. To say we should live our lives whatever way we want, in essence we do. But without any Moral code or law, this place we call society would be even more corrupt and chaotic, then it is now. Having sex with minors is against the law, so if you think you are above the law then go ahead with it. It may not say much for your charatcer, or the type of person you are. But you have the choice to live life the way you want so go head. But don't complain when something happens to you. Ex. one day a pedophile has sex with one of your kids, because as you stated live life they whey you want..

you over analyzing that way too much.

PS - rent the movie waiting one time. lol

Comment

• Lancer, let me guess. You work out in a "health club"?

Comment

• i like my sign the more i look at it. You go controlled labs forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X