No announcement yet.

RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHat about NIP/Tuck? and Fans out there, Im pissed becasue I heard they wont be airing the next season until 07, is that true, if so WTF, I mean they leave you hanging lke that..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• That brings me to a major Rant of mine:

When did people's lives start to suck so bad that they would rather sit on their butts watching somebody else's life on TV than go out and LIVE THEIR OWN LIFE!?!?

Seriously, people camp on the couch with a bag of Dorrito's so they can watch a show about the Williams sister's day to day life instead of going out and playing tennis themselves.

People watch other people play poker instead of getting a pack of cards, some friends, and a bag of pennies to play their own game.

Millions of people watch moderately talented amatures attemt to sing on "American Idol Worship" instead of going out and trying it themselves on the Karaoke machine.

America, is your life so pathetic that viewing somebody else's life is better than doing something yourself? What's next, we don't need to exercise, we can just watch a reality show about somebody else lifting weights?

Comment

• How's that for a Rant?

Comment

• The answer is we are lazy as a society, We would rather live thru others peopls lives then have one of are own. Plus every body gets hoped up in the fame and forntune. Then what really gets me going to is the video games, I mean I played games when I was little, but I wouldn't spend 8-10 hours playing them a day. I mean kids don't go out anymore to play games they shit in there house and become a lazy slob. Im not syaing games are bad, but in moderation, I mean then they wonder why we lack intelligence and imganation. Reason being the games and tv do it for us.

Comment

• That's good, did you read my few GIMPS?

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
              Rant, I was emptying my diswasher, and my roomate put the knives in sticking up. SO needless to say I got stabbed. Right in the web of my hand. What F#$#$#$ retard puts the knives in that way. AM I the only with this problem? or do any of you put up with this to. wheter it be gf, wives, moms, dads, siblings, and smart roomates like mine.
              I've been married 14 years, I still have to point that out to my wife. Her reply: "If you put them point down they cut into the plastic and will poke through."

My reply: "If you put them point up they will cut into my hand instead. Besides, we've been through 4 dishwashers in the last 14 years. The plastic utincil trays last WAY longer than the motors on these things, even if I put the knives point down."

Comment

• Gimps, there is a reality tv show we can watch people getting fit. I think it was called Celebrity FIT CLUB.. IT was on VH1, but I understand where you are coming from...

Comment

The answer is we are lazy as a society, We would rather live thru others peopls lives then have one of are own. Plus every body gets hoped up in the fame and forntune. Then what really gets me going to is the video games, I mean I played games when I was little, but I wouldn't spend 8-10 hours playing them a day. I mean kids don't go out anymore to play games they shit in there house and become a lazy slob. Im not syaing games are bad, but in moderation, I mean then they wonder why we lack intelligence and imganation. Reason being the games and tv do it for us.
                  I agree, to a point. I allow my son 2 hours of what I call "video interface time". He can watch TV, play computer games, or play the Nintendo (or any combination of the 3). Personally, I would rather see him playing an interactive game than just passively watching the TV. At least with the Nintendo or computer his brain is being "active", to a point.

Comment

Gimps, there is a reality tv show we can watch people getting fit. I think it was called Celebrity FIT CLUB.. IT was on VH1, but I understand where you are coming from...
                    OK, that does it. Our society has reached it's expiration date. I'm moving into a cave to be a fur trapper.

Comment

• Yea, IT sucks, Im glad Im the only one out there, Well my roomate isn't home, but when she gets home, there will be hell to pay. I mean I could of cut my self bad, I don't wanna sound like a sissy, but getting stabbed in the web of the hand is no fun thing at. Well for me anyways it isn't. Well I guess we will have to take matters in to our own hands Gimp. Well start a group, People against knives pointing up in the dishwasher. I want to keep all my digits, Im sure most of you do too. SO becarful next time you empty the dishwasher, it could be a painful event. Espically if you pi$$ed of anyother member in the house.

Comment

• House72 1,305
                        LancerV 1,006
                        storm shadow 445
                        jdiritto 418
                        GimpyPaw 417
                        Slated 314

lol, looks like somebody got all his "fish posts" deleted, and fell behind.

Comment

• Yea, I would rather a kid play a game, becasue it seems like now they are making games that actually require some barin function.

Happy Fur trapping, If you have no luck, Ill let you borrow some of my guns...

They will probaly make a show about you too? MAN In cave traps animals to live on..

Comment

• Well, they should of been deleted. At least I was typing here, even though they weren't whole sentences, but the rules had to be explained differently. A little to vague, I think..

Comment

• Don't worry, I've got enough guns (and not just the ones on my arms). Your right though, it would make a good reality show. "Cave Living X-Tream!"

Comment

• With this post, I move past jdiritto and become the 4th place POST WHORE!!

I feel so dirty

Comment

Working...
                                X