Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LancerV
    My cars ac was dead today and it was a 100degrees
    My truck hasn't had AC since the day I bought it. Good think I live in sunny Seattle

Comment

• I just chugged my PWO shake, and I still have the shakes from lifting. It's strange to type when your arms are all pumped and sore, in a good way though.

Comment

• I have a Rant, about Protein Powders:

Rant 1) Pro-Rated

Stuff you buy at Costco. It's got a great amino profile, it's a blend of Whey Isolates, Whey, Cassin, and Egg white proteins. It even has digestive enzymes mixed in. To top it off, it's only $25 / 6 lbs. That's cheap.

So why does it have to be about as mixable as dry sand?

Comment

• My computer just crashed also

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUcougs
            My truck hasn't had AC since the day I bought it. Good think I live in sunny Seattle
            I live in TX, aka Hell

Comment

• Protein Powder Rant 2)

Muscle Milk

Just kidding Muscle Milk rocks!! I will admit that I've found the RTD versions to be a little better tasteing than the powder, but that's probably because my lazy ass doesn't shake the shaker enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                Protein Powder Rant 2)

Muscle Milk

Just kidding Muscle Milk rocks!! I will admit that I've found the RTD versions to be a little better tasteing than the powder, but that's probably because my lazy ass doesn't shake the shaker enough.
                The RTD are thicker which I like

Comment

I have a Rant, about Protein Powders:

Rant 1) Pro-Rated

Stuff you buy at Costco. It's got a great amino profile, it's a blend of Whey Isolates, Whey, Cassin, and Egg white proteins. It even has digestive enzymes mixed in. To top it off, it's only $25 / 6 lbs. That's cheap.

So why does it have to be about as mixable as dry sand?
                  I love this stuff because it's cheap and I am poor

But it sucks at mixing. I usually put it in the blender for a bit and it works pretty well.

Comment

The RTD are thicker which I like
                    So I'm not the only one who likes the Muscle Milk RTD over the powder, eh? Man I keep a few of those RTD's in my Jeep for times when I'm stuck in traffic or sudden hunger urges. LOVE THEM

Comment

So I'm not the only one who likes the Muscle Milk RTD over the powder, eh? Man I keep a few of those RTD's in my Jeep for times when I'm stuck in traffic or sudden hunger urges. LOVE THEM
                      I buy them alot

Comment

But it sucks at mixing. I usually put it in the blender for a bit and it works pretty well.
                        Cant be any worse than ON Casien

Comment

No kidding, my cheapness loves this stuff, and I'm on like my 5th tub/package. (I used to buy it in tubs, then they switched up the formula and started packing it in pouches) Every now and then I get frustrated with the mixing thing and buy some ON 100% or Muscle Milk, but mostly I stick with the Pro-Rated

Comment

I buy them alot
                            Are you familiar with Safeway grocery stores? They now carry Muscle Milk RTDs and Choc podwer (2 lb) in the nutritional isle. Cheaper than any other source I've found, and sometimes they go on sale

Comment

No kidding, my cheapness loves this stuff, and I'm on like my 5th tub/package. (I used to buy it in tubs, then they switched up the formula and started packing it in pouches) Every now and then I get frustrated with the mixing thing and buy some ON 100% or Muscle Milk, but mostly I stick with the Pro-Rated
                              I used to like the tubs a bit more. They were cheaper and I'm always afraid I'm gonna put a hole in the bag.

Comment

I used to like the tubs a bit more. They were cheaper and I'm always afraid I'm gonna put a hole in the bag.
                                Yea, the tubs were only $20. I forgot about that. I was re-using my last tub for a while, but I've found the bags are fairly durable.

Comment

Working...
                                X