Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I signed up the second day this forum was online

I found out through BB.com forums.

I registered because CL's products are great.
    + =

Comment

BB.COM =)

heard good reviews about CL supps..
      Started: 114lbs
      Maximum Weight: 197lbs
      Currently: 191lbs
      Preparing for 2007 INBA or ANB Mr. Teen Vic/Aust

Comment

I went on here to find out about your new products.

Comment

Heard about the forum thru bb.com and decided to sign up after using green bulge and white blood.

Comment

My interest in John A.K.A Mr Aries (total homo )

Comment

I found this site through bb.com and decided to join after using the GB WB stack and having amazing results.

Comment

Heard about this forum from bb.com and registered so I could get some samples (lol) which were great.

Comment

Controlled Labs have a forum!

(not serious)

I heard/read about it while reading a thread on BB.com.

Comment

Originally saw a Green Bulge print ad. After logging on to the main CL webpage and looking around, I bought my first stack on BB.com. I quickly checked out the forum link and have really appreciated the great info. shared by the CL team and many others.

Comment

• Signed up after being selected to run a log of SesaGlow, it was a requirement for the log.
                      Sponsored Orange Triad Log - http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2924
                      Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...?Owner=El+Pena
                      Progress pics - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/

Comment

• Sweet deal!!

Bodybuilding.com of course. Eating Contests is what brought me closer to your products. I love every one of them. You guys are doing an awesome job!

Comment

• I first noted CL products on a thread by John Lee over at bb.com. That was way back when I think all you made was Red Acid and Blue Rhino. Then when stonecold became a mod over here I realized there was a board and joined.
                          Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

• I was comparing prices from bb.com and cl.com. Checking out all the stack recommendations and saw the forums link.

I don't think I registered until we were trying to guess the White Flood name though.

Comment

• I heard about this forum through the BB.coms, more specificially the user with the name "controlled labs"

Comment

• While browsing BB.com in one of your promotion threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X