Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard about your Forum when free samples were given out

Comment

Through BB.com forum reps

#62 is a good number
      Last edited by matic-; 08-22-2007, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Found Controlled Labs site address on back of supplement bottle - found forum through exploring the CL site.

Comment

Through BB.com and signed up when the Orange TriAd game was going on. You posted the pics here before there.

Comment

Hear it from you BIG GUY!!!

CL Forums FTW!!

Comment

It was a total fluke actually. I didn't hear about CL from anyone. I just wanted to try something new, so I bought a bottle of green bulge. I fell in love.
              Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

I was big into the internet forum stuff a few years back before i got busy with school/life -- fell in love with CL's orginal product line and joined the forum right when it got started up. Now I barely post at the old site I used to (bb.com) and post here when able.

Comment

found out through bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by satanonthebeech
                    I heard about CL forum when you guys announced it on the BB.com forum. I hope I win!
                    No offense, but I find it hilarious that this was your 1st post.

Comment

I first saw how everyone was talking about GB, WB, and GG. I instantly wanted to try GG once I read Pu's thread on glycerol monosterate. I did some searching, ended up here, read the GG write up. Today, I'm proud to say that GG is a constant in my stack and will always be. You people here at the CL forum understand and are here to help. Why wouldn't I want to be here?
                      I can do all things through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Comment

I first heard of it when CL was looking for someone to run a Purple Wraath V2 log on bb.com, then signed up when I got picked.

Edit: Oh wow, my avatar is old. Looks like I need to update it.

Comment

How I found ths site:
                          First heard of Controlled Labs on the bb.com Company Promotion Thread advertising free samples, followed the steps and registered here.

Why I love the products:
                          Great taste, great ingredients, great company

Comment

bb.com lead me hear. The product line kept me around.

Comment

Heard about it from Pu over at bb.com

Comment

saw a link on the bb.com forums

Comment

Working...
                                X