Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was still new to bb.com and i found a thread about free samples, thats when i came over to here.

Comment

I saw a thread on BB.com ... said that the forum contained secret info on a hot new product ... I joined that day I was already a Pu12 fan and CL product fan.
      Last edited by RenegadeRows; 08-22-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

When I visited the website after being a long term customer.

Comment

from a supplement thread over at bodybuilding.com
          i joined because i liked what i saw when i got here.

Comment

while browsing in bb.com I saw the "take the best picture thread with CL product" or something. I heard there were some scandalous photos over at CL.com, so I decided to join

Comment

I have been following CL's products through bb.com. I registered when I first heard about the forums.

Comment

i found this place through BB.com... saw about it in the company promo section...

Comment

Found this forum when CL was doing the Yellow Neuphoria contest thing on BB.com

Comment

Heard about it from bb.com through other various promos you did on the website.

Comment

I heard of you guys through a friend at the gym. He made me check out your green mag and ive used it ever since Good stuff CL!
                      GFH baby!

Comment

I heard about it through BB.com.

Comment

CL forum

I needed a boost with my workouts. I wanted to be stronger and slightly bigger muscles. A friend on BB.com who I always go to for advice recommended the Purple Wrath and Green Mag. I checked out ALOT of profiles to see who was taking the supplements and to ask if it worked for them. I was mainly looking for women who were taking these supplements. The guys I've seen were pretty big and I wanted to know how a woman's body would react to these supps. I went to the Controlled Labs website to read up on the supplements, found the forum button and I've been addicted ever since. Not only was I able to find other women who take and love the supplements but I've started my own thread to keep track of my progress.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I think I saw a random post by PT - decided to check it out, and came over here.

*sniff* it was so little back then *sniff*
                            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

by the pay, post #28 = winner.
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I heard about this site though good ole Pure energy by way of bbdotcom! Although, I do not and have not had much spare time the past year due to work, I do lurk when I can. I thought it was worth a try to get some free CL products. I have not had a chance to try either of these products. Doubt I win but hey it was worth a shot! The site has grown so much, Congrats CL!!!!
                                Last edited by INPROGRESS2; 08-22-2007, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X