Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding.com forum sparked my interest in your products. I really enjoyed Green Bulge and have been a CL fan since then.

Comment

• I heard about this forum from a rep at BBcom

Comment

• Pure Energy told me about this forum!
        GFH baby!

Comment

• I heard about it over at bb.com when tank to everyone to regeister and recieve free samples. So I did and now I love CL supps.

Comment

• x1209378365 for the From bb.com
            Also I heard you all had a bunch of cool reps/athletes to play with.. errr talk to

Comment

• I continued to read about CL products, and finally dove in and bought a bunch. I was impressed with the products, and in talking with John, I ventured over here to ask a few questions about "optimal" time to take certain stacks and such...great forum, grest info. Thanks Tank/PU for all the help! Oh and AB is here J/K (as I see her post above
              Last edited by resortman; 08-24-2007, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• I've heard nothing but good about your products, so I have been reading everything I can find on CL as I plan to purchase GM, WF, and PW as soon as I can convince my wife to pony up the cash. I had just got back from the gym and refreshed the forums screen and saw this thread...checked it out, went over to the CL forum, registered, came back here and wrote this post....whew.

Comment

• Saw John Lee's win for monthly bodybuilding contest on bb.com and followed over and been here since!!!

GO ME!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

• heard about the CL forum from bodybuilding.com...

Comment

• Originally posted by DragynFli
                      I've heard nothing but good about your products, so I have been reading everything I can find on CL as I plan to purchase GM, WF, and PW as soon as I can convince my wife to pony up the cash. I had just got back from the gym and refreshed the forums screen and saw this thread...checked it out, went over to the CL forum, registered, came back here and wrote this post....whew.

Comment

• From bb.com as well, and also through Terracotta
                        "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• I'm just here for the ladies.

Comment

• Heard CL.com was having a broken capsule sale and I registered and was all over it.

Comment

• I heard about you all from bb.com and muscle mag....

Comment

• I heard about this forum from going to your website. I joined to learn more about your supplements.

Comment

Working...
                                X