Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard about this forum from one of your reps on the anabolic minds board. The reason I registered was because I was impressed with your products (GlycerGrow, GreenMAG and White Blood)

Comment

came here via bb.com. registered because it was cool knowing that i could ask any question about the products to people that worked for the company.

Comment

BB.com raved about products and the rest is history. CL FTW!!!!!!!!!
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Much like many here, I heard about this site/forum through the BB.com forums. I have been an avid user of CL products for many years now, and have turned on many of my friends to the products, as well. It's not difficult since they work so well. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Purchased the mag and glycergrow and found you through the products. They are awesome, thanks for asking.

Comment

Anabolicminds.com

Comment

I heard about CL forum when you guys announced it on the BB.com forum. I hope I win!

Comment

BB.com forum
                  jdouchebag for president

Comment

I first found out about CL from some ads in magazines, but it was Pu12's posting on bb.com that convinced my to try some CL products, I came here to find some more information on CL products, saw the forum link and signed up immediately.

- Millennium Sport Technologies Sponsored Athlete -

Men are born to succeed, not fail.
                    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

free promotion thread from bb.com and da.com brought me over here

Comment

hmm, I notice a bb.com thread about this site and came here.
                        200 pounds is 200 pounds. You don't need a cute little shirt and a nice classy gym to lift 200 pounds. Get big, stop bitching, and LIFT.

Comment

I had already been using your supplements and supported you guys. I joined over here right when you guys made the initial thread over at bb.com.

Comment

Someone on the IGN Fitness board was talking about how they're never hungry. Someone recommended Black Hole, and I instantly searched for this. Out of curiosity I ordered some, and the first day I took it I was . I'm interested in White Flood...

Comment

Flipping through a bodybuilding magazine back when your ads were just little 3-inch slivers on the sides of the pages. JL caught my eye.

Comment

Heard about your forum when you were giving away PWv3, GM, and WF samples. We had to sign up with this forum to get a sample lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X