A Thread Dedicated to Booty!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    if you post a full pic w/your face ill paypal you 1$..
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

if you post a full pic w/your face ill paypal you 1$..
      *SPANK* Please respect her wishes not to post face pics, I know you are probably joking, but I have to put that in there..

Cheers,
      SCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

• nah i was serious.. lol. its only a dollar.. i made 45$ last night in tips and it was slow.. + i worked a 6hour shift.. and I get alot hourly (not server wage) but thats totally besides the point..this thread is about bootty...

tell your husband hes lucky haha everytime i make a post theres a new smily, and i feel obliged to include it.

Comment

nah i was serious.. lol. its only a dollar.. i made 45$ last night in tips and it was slow.. + i worked a 6hour shift.. and I get alot hourly (not server wage) but thats totally besides the point..this thread is about bootty...

tell your husband hes lucky haha everytime i make a post theres a new smily, and i feel obliged to include it.
          rofl

I'll tell him he's lucky, but I dont think he feels that at the moment. I'm cranky today!
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            *SPANK* Please respect her wishes not to post face pics, I know you are probably joking, but I have to put that in there..

Cheers,
            SCT
            What typos?

Comment

• Just an update: I havent been to the gym in 2-3days. I've been sick with a cold/allergies. I'm feeling a bit better today & plan to hit the gym if I can get a sitter later. I did some abs yesterday, but nothing to write home about.
              What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
                Just an update: I havent been to the gym in 2-3days. I've been sick with a cold/allergies. I'm feeling a bit better today & plan to hit the gym if I can get a sitter later. I did some abs yesterday, but nothing to write home about.

Hope you feel better soon Booty

Hmmmmm I dont see anyone here today , LOL I just wanted to use that smiley

Comment

• lol.. i'm here.. just thinking of booty and fitnfirm
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Just an update: I havent been to the gym in 2-3days. I've been sick with morning sickness.
                    Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
                      rofl
                      You edited my post!

I am not pregnant! I have a headcold & my sinus's are a mess!
                      What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnFirm
                        Hope you feel better soon Booty

Hmmmmm I dont see anyone here today , LOL I just wanted to use that smiley
                        Thanks Fit
                        I'm feeling better, just extremely stuffed up. I dont know about this sudafed severe cold stuff either. I take it & about 25min later I'm so tried.
                        What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          lol.. i'm here.. just thinking of booty and fitnfirm
                          lol

Well there you are...can you please bring me some chicken soup?
                          What typos?

Comment

I take it & about 25min later I'm so tried.

so TRIED?
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

rofl
                              You edited my post!

I am not pregnant! I have a headcold & my sinus's are a mess!
                              Phew, for a second there I thought there was going to be a little Mr.Aries Jr.
                              -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                              -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                so TRIED?
                                lmao yeah see what I mean, my spelling has been affected by it too!?!

Yeah tired, my head is in a fog.

OH yeah I cant edit that post & its only been like 5 minutes!
                                Last edited by Booty; 06-07-2006, 02:07 PM.
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X