A Thread Dedicated to Booty!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House72
    Thats when you give them the eye of death, then those scrawny chumps will move. If you really good they will never come bak to the gym again.
    BAHHAHAHHAHAHHA thats funny!

I hate when people have conversation on their cell phones while taking up equipment. If you need to make a call do it outside or in a corner somewhere. Nothing worse then when you need something and some dumbass is using it (well not using it) & having a 20minute conversation on his/her cell.
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Seeing booty once a day keeps the doctor away!
      Nobody likes docs here . . . That's fine, I can take a hint. Well, since I am noit a doc yet, I guess I can stick around until I finish med school
      I think a more appropriate saying woud be . . . "seeing booty once a day keeps the lawyers away"

Although if it gives you a valid excuse to see Booty then by all means
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
        Nobody likes docs here . . . That's fine, I can take a hint. Well, since I am noit a doc yet, I guess I can stick around until I finish med school
        I think a more appropriate saying woud be . . . "seeing booty once a day keeps the lawyers away"

Although if it gives you a valid excuse to see Booty then by all means
        I like Doctors, they make you feel better when you are sick. lol
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
          I like Doctors, they make you feel better when you are sick. lol
          awe Thanks Booty . . . your opinion is the only one that matters anyway
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

Ok there, Dr. Lecter, Or should we say Hanibal Lecter...
            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Pec-Dec (top grip)
              1x10 67.5lb
              2x8 75lb
              1x6 75lb

DB Decline Press
              1x10 20b DB's each hand
              1x10 22.5lb DB's each hand
              1x10 25lb DB's each hand

DB Pullovers used bench instead of ball
              3x10 25lb DB

Core Board Push Ups
              2x10

Hammer Preacher Curls
              2x10 34lb
              1x10 39lb
              1x8 44lb
              1x6 44lb

21's EZ Bar
              2x21 20lb
              1z21 30lb

Incline DB Curls
              1x10 15lb DB's

Cable Curls
              2x10 35lb
              1x8 45lb

Flat Bench Leg Raises
              1x25
              1x20

Decline Crunches
              1x20 holding 25lb plate
              1x15 holding 25lb plate
              Nice workout... this might as well be a journal thread!

Comment

Ok there, Dr. Lecter, Or should we say Hanibal Lecter...
                How did you know!!!!!

Comment

How did you know!!!!!
                  I know all, I been reading up on your post history, you wont get away with it tis time. Run booty, run. he dont want to have you over . he wants you for dinner..

Comment

Dr. Im just messing with you..

Comment

Dr. Im just messing with you..
                      It's all good . . . by the by I'm not a doc yet . . . still a med student

I guess I should have been more original and came up with another name instead of using my old nickname . . . I'm really not trying to pretend to be a doc already people . . . honestly

EDIT: it's in my sig . . .
                      Last edited by Dr.Dave1; 06-02-2006, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I know all, I been reading up on your post history, you wont get away with it tis time. Run booty, run. he dont want to have you over . he wants you for dinner..
                        shhhhhh

Comment

Ha ha!
                          What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                            Nice workout... this might as well be a journal thread!
                            Well I figured since it was dedicated to me I might as well contribute!
                            What typos?

Comment

It's all good . . . by the by I'm not a doc yet . . . still a med student

I guess I should have been more original and came up with another name instead of using my old nickname . . . I'm really not trying to pretend to be a doc already people . . . honestly

EDIT: it's in my sig . . .
                              We know that! Besides you are going to be a doctor someday, its all good.

Also look at my name "booty" I am not a "booty"! It's actualy short for my name on the other site, which is so funny to me now. I was trying to be original and thought what hapens when i'm at the gym ah ha booty-sweat "bootysweat" there ya have it! Never did I think I would chatting with people etc, just figured I would ask some questions & be on my merry way.
                              What typos?

Comment

We know that! Besides you are going to be a doctor someday, its all good.

Also look at my name "booty" I am not a "booty"! It's actualy short for my name on the other site, which is so funny to me now. I was trying to be original and thought what hapens when i'm at the gym ah ha booty-sweat "bootysweat" there ya have it! Never did I think I would chatting with people etc, just figured I would ask some questions & be on my merry way.
                                LOL Thanks Booty . . . I'm glad you cleared that up b/c I was under the impression that you were a booty . . . j/k At least ya took the time to come up with an original name
                                Hey in 2 years it'll be accurate . . . until then I'm just a lying S.O.B.

Comment

Working...
                                X