The Controlled Stack™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no lift today.. prolly will go for a run later before work

i went and tanned for 9minutes.. hopefully itll darken me up enough i dont burn this weekend at he beach

tomorrow night - triceps/biceps/shoulder/back

basically gonna hit the bis n tris while i do some deadlifts and str leg deadlifts and rows..

than thurs morning its off to ocean city MD.. ch-chyea

Comment

only got 3-4 red acid doses left.. will try to snap some pic tom morning before i go to ocean city, might not get to use a newspaper... ill do that def when i get back than..

tonights lift is as stated above, deads, triceps + biceos, ab circuit

depending when i wake up tomorrow (& how much i pack tonight) i might go for a jog in the AM before leaving

Comment

i love the beach

i think my tan is nasty right now.

had an awsome weekend.. was rediculous...

just a brief glimpse - sat, at 815pm we had 2 cops approach us at our apt where we were chillin and tell us we had 5 noise complaints in the last half hour. apparantly cops arent on the boardwalk til 9, but we got them there early, and they chilled outside our apt place til we went to the club at like 1030. i guess yelling and clapping for the tram car in a drunken state is a bad idea, tho incredibly hillarious.. a few ppl liked it, and stood up and cheered back.. haha most gave us bad looks and all.. if the whole tram car was silent, we yelled stuff like 'way to be lazy' ' walk next time' etc.etc.

haha

I also won a free animal pak can while i was out.. cant beat that free month or two of vitamins..ch-chyea. !

Comment

good lift today, despite the fact i think im hungover from the weekend still. killer headaches and my stomach feels like shitt.. o well

hit the chest n triceps, did the cardio warmup

stack is almost the same, ran out of a few things, and im only dosing red acid at 3caps around 5pm, to keep me awake til midnight when i get off work

end pics/measurements will be posted at the end of this week, or the weekend. so much coming up. work m-f nights, family cookout sat evening, and sunday im moving back to college !! i havent even began to pack or think of what i need to pack either!

anyways, if you have any comments/requests/questions post them up before its over.
          Thanks to controlled labs crew for the black hole to experiment with, and making great products to help with results, and of course, providing quality customer service.

Comment

legs bis n abs today. feel a good pump in the arms, legs are numb, and abs sting. i forget to wear my under armour or exoforce shirt so i was a lilsad but it was a good lift

5min 1/2 mile cardio warmup

seated leg ext - 3x25x45/60/55
            chin ups - 3x12

lunges - str bar - 2x12 - str bar pressed overhead - 1x12
            DB hammer curls - 12x40/40/45

seated leg ext - 3x25x45/60/55
            smith ab thing - 3x12x140

leg press seated smith thing - 12x225,315,375,405,405,315,225
            a few smith crunches in between (same as above)

standing calf raises - 4x12x175/175/195/195
            a few smith crunches in between (same as above)

cable str bar curl - 12x85/75/75

abs

seated back ext
            i forget the other ones
            cable woodchops

Comment

You going to write a final review and what not at the end also?

Comment

yes sir.. that may take me a minute or more as i move back to college this weekend.. alot to do with packing, unpacking, welcome back parties, etc etc etc.

Comment

final lift of the log. did some legs chest bis n tris.. i feel real swole in the arms, legs dont feel to bad, good work all around.

tomorrow im gonna do abs and take pictures prolly wont have time to post them til next week sometime, may be awhile for that. got orientation work for freshman starting monday, being VP of that sucks, responsibilities are a B but thats life.

been a good stack, i feel i may of had lower BF last summer, but i lost alot of muscle mass/definition, while this time i lowered BF and maintained more. I know I am weaker than where I was in the spring, but i dont really care, i like my body image better right now, and since im not involved in any atheletics i dont feel a need for the strength I used too have. sure, the explosive strength n all is nice when playing some backyard ball but not necessary like it was..

Comment

good ab circuit today

ran 5min 1/2 mile
                    did the ABs
                    ran another 5min half mile

i took some pix already today, gonna try to get the newspaper and take more tonight, post em up tomorrow morning if i have time before i drive back to school n all..

Im defnintly looking forward to just using a multi, protein, and creatine!!! lol the stack was alot.. and the extreme dieting stuff sucks hard.. life is better now that i have carbs back in my diet, and i quit my job so thats awsome too.

Comment

sorry it has been so long, ill get them pics up soon i promise and maybe even 1-2 week post pics that i may take tonight

in final this stack provided amazing results. I notice drastic changes in body image in terms of muscle fullness/defnintion, as well as vascularity. the toughest part was being loyal to the diet, which at times, really messed up my stomach/digestion.. it got ugly a couple of days.

i would def look into adding a fiber supplement if ur using low/no carb days..

the size/cost of the stack is /was pretty intense i guess... i had alot of income flowing all spring so i wasnt too worried of it.. managed to afford all this, rent/bills, and college tuition/bills...

if your lookin for an intense period, and can fund it, i think stacking all the CL products is great (of course only red acid if cutting)

Comment

Working...
                      X