The Controlled Stack™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha nice

yesterday I ripped a bowl or two while consuming black hole, aprx 2-3hours after consuming red acid + ephedrine hcl

i cant say i got all that hungry... i did eat a lil after i went out and di dwhat i had to do, but it wasnt an overpowering hunger. i will admit, i was baked off of my ass, think i tripped out driving for a minute at a stop sign.. might of sat there for a good minute or two (<3 back roads)

but anyways yea.. it was a good time..

as for today.. id love to post my weights n all, but i cant remember.. all i can remember is how bad my abs stung from applying capasicin and liposolv.. i even used alot smaller amnt of cap today.. but when i put on my exoforce shirt and drove to the gym, holy shit,... my core was on fire.. really limited my potential on some movements =(

toughed it out and got the lift in.. legs/chest + bis/tris + ab circuit

Comment

went for a good long run earlier today.. hot n humid out but there was an overhang so i dont think it helped my tan any =( o wells

sun/tues/thur/sat/monday I will be doing HIIT this upcoming week other days just jogs around my development

gotta turn it up for the last week of the iron mass transformation thing and before i go to the beacch

Comment

sorry I forgot, is BH meant to stimulate appetite straight away, or you have to take it for a while to feel the effects?

Comment

doesnt really stim my appeptie much sinc eim using red acid + ephedrine.. ive noticed help in the digestive area since using

it helps a lil with meals but nothing larger noticable... it hink my daily schedule dictaits when im able to eat more than when using a appeptite suppress/stimulant.. its more natural..

using black hole alone may be different tho..

Comment

i need new running shoes.. my ankles/feet hurt after every wear.. =(

o well, jus like the old man would say, sometimes you gotta man up .

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              hopefully i can hold this diet all week without binging on carbs any!!

meal 1: can of tuna - natty PB + fish oil
              pre/post workout shakes
              meal 2: 4 scram eggs
              meal 3: can tuna - natty PB + fish oil
              meal 4: grilled chicken breast
              meal 5: grilled chicken breast + natty PB
              prebed shake + coconut oil
              last week of my iron mass transformation
              http://www.ironmass.com/supplementki...ransformation/
              gotta turn it up more ... tryn to get tha first place prize

even if i dont tho, i think ive made alot of progress in the month of july. I feel good about where I'm at, which is what it's all about really ...

Comment

crazy workout today

5min half mile cardio warmup

chest and triceps followed by an ab circuit with 2 of my old football plyometrics on a box for a little cardio in the middle

than a quarter mile cardio cooldown at 6.0mph

took black hole postworkout, hoping it will help me down my PWO shake at 1230, 4 scrams egg at 115 and than a can of tuna + fish oil + natty pb at 240pm go into work extra early so i gotta cram my meals together a little bit more... which I hate

Comment

leg day

cario warmup - 5min 1/2 mile

leg curls - 3x20
                  leg ext - 3x25
                  str leg deadlift - 3x15
                  lunges - 1x20 each leg, 1x20 righ tleg - left leg died
                  1 leg press - 3x15 (left leg was crappy reps)
                  calf raises - 2x20,1x25

and I cant walk.
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 07-25-2006, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    leg day

cario warmup - 5min 1/2 mile

leg curls - 3x20
                    leg ext - 3x25
                    str leg deadlift - 3x155
                    lunges - 1x20 each leg, 1x20 righ tleg - left leg died
                    1 leg press - 3x15 (left leg was crappy reps)
                    calf raises - 2x20,1x25

and I cant walk.
                    Tried the Scivation workout huh? I might give it a try tomorrow, looks pretty brutal.

Comment

yea... i havent felt this soreness/pain in my lower body since HS football workouts..

the high rep lunges are crazy, but i like it.. i think i might start adding them into my normal leg workouts.. i dont lunge much, but after doing 1 set each leg of 20 with just the bar... wow... i been missin out

Comment

still sore from legs yesterday..

todays lift = the nuts

cardio warm up, 5min 1/2 mile

DB military
                        1 set powerclean
                        deadlift superset with the top half of power cleans
                        think i did anothe rlift here
                        lat pulldowns super set with tricep dips (30 + 40pd) 4sets each

ab circuit, which really hit the spot

going for a quick run now before i go to work ..

got tomorrow off, going to do some HIIT and tan @ the pool, hopefully add darkness and tighten up the skin before the end of my iron mass transformation contest

Comment

nice lift today..
                          hit the chest and arms a lil

decline bench
                          bench cable flies
                          pec deck + high cable pulls
                          swiss DB bench + regular DB bench
                          weighted chins
                          and 3 sets of heavy smith crunches

than i attempted to sit in the sauna for 15mins, but last about 7.5

gonna hit the sauna tomorrow, sat, sun, mond too.. lookin to shed tha water weight before july 31

hopin to do some sprints up the hill i live on and walk down.. lil HIIT type cardio.. but it jus started raining as i got home from the gym.. if it keeps up i may do 12 of them in the rain.. would be fun..

Comment

today was going good..

til i get home from the gym and read that willie roaf (if you dont know he is a tackle for the kansas city chiefs, prolly one of the best in the league, retired). hopefully someone steps up this season in his place, so LJ can dominate like he did at the end of last year..

anyways, lift was strong. mainly legs. hit the bis n tris a lil. no ab work, gonna go tomorrow and do a circuit and spend some time in the sauna again. put about 8 mins in today, was real hot in there for some reason, i was like dizamn and had to roll out a lil earlier than I wanted..

anyways i felt like a real BA in the gym today. pardon my language but if you dont know BA is a badass. i think i cut my leg open a lil below the knee while stretching prior to my cardio warmup.. didnt notice til blood was running down my leg to my shoe.. nothing major but it was noticable. made me look like a real BAMF again pardon my french thats bad ass mother fucker, i just shortened it again.

anyways, 5min cardio 1/2 mile warmup

DB hamemr curls - 3x12x40pd

cybex seated tricep ext - 3x12x8,11,11 plate marks

squats - 4x15x135
                            smith squat leg machine - 12x235,275,315,375,235

tricep kickbacks - 3x12x20pd
                            W bar curls - 12x80,90,80

i think i did more here, i cant remember...

lunges - str bar no weight - 2x12 each leg, bar on shoulders, 1x12 bar pressed above head

than sauna time afterward

feel gooodd...a lil bloated tho, but good.

Comment

Nothing better than the sauna after an intense leg workout

SCT
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                                Nothing better than the sauna after an intense leg workout

SCT
                                I need to try this, I have always wanted to but never have.

Comment

Working...
                                X