RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Travis71902
    Rant: I need to get laid fellas. What should I do?
    Think about all the disease you can get from such activities and then go take a cold shower?

Comment

• I killed the rant thread with that one eh?
      + =

Comment

• GO out and Find some hoe bag, then give here the bedroom eyes. WOrks everytime.
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis71902
          I killed the rant thread with that one eh?
          No, you didn't kill the thread. I was temporarily obsessed with finding out what Black **** is, but I got sick of getting vague estimates of when the info would come out and all. Right now, pretty much I'm burnt out on giving a rat's asset about Black somethingoranother and have achieved a state of apathy towards it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            No, you didn't kill the thread. I was temporarily obsessed with finding out what Black **** is, but I got sick of getting vague estimates of when the info would come out and all. Right now, pretty much I'm burnt out on giving a rat's asset about Black somethingoranother and have achieved a state of apathy towards it.
            I know you still want to know what it is, dont play i dont care what BLACK ##### is, becasue we all know you do. GIMPS, your gonna have to wake up pretty early in the morning to steel the hub caps off of tanks ride..

Comment

• Actually, right now it would be hard for me to make the effort it would take to care. The stuff could turn out to be a cure for cancer and I would still have a difficult time getting thrilled.

Sure I will take a look when it does get released, but that could be 4 months from now and I will be ok with it.

Comment

• ^^^^ lol yeahhh
                hopefully it won't be anti climax tho!...........??

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                  ^^^^ lol yeahhh
                  hopefully it won't be anti climax tho!...........??
                  yeah, that would be a bad thing.
                  Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Actually, right now it would be hard for me to make the effort it would take to care. The stuff could turn out to be a cure for cancer and I would still have a difficult time getting thrilled.

Sure I will take a look when it does get released, but that could be 4 months from now and I will be ok with it.
                    less than a week away until we announce (unless some unforseen even occurs)
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Story time: (true story)

As you all know, the neighbor's rooster thinks he lives in our back yard. The fact that we throw table scraps out to him for breakfast may in some small way contribute to his mistaken beliefs.

So this morning my wife takes a shower, and since the kids are all still asleep, she heads out to the laundry room to get some clothes nakid as she was. On her way, she stops to throw a hand full of stale corn chips out the back door to shut the rooster up (can't crow with your mouth full).

I walk into the room, look over at the sceene, and just couldn't resist. I said, out loud ...

"Now that's something you don't see every day. A nakid woman feeding the cock."

Comment

Story time: (true story)

As you all know, the neighbor's rooster thinks he lives in our back yard. The fact that we throw table scraps out to him for breakfast may in some small way contribute to his mistaken beliefs.

So this morning my wife takes a shower, and since the kids are all still asleep, she heads out to the laundry room to get some clothes nakid as she was. On her way, she stops to throw a hand full of stale corn chips out the back door to shut the rooster up (can't crow with your mouth full).

I walk into the room, look over at the sceene, and just couldn't resist. I said, out loud ...

"Now that's something you don't see every day. A nakid woman feeding the cock."
                        haha, love that one. that rooster must enjoy it twice as much too
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Rant:

I was doing a little online shopping today, I was looking at some of the supplement prices. I use EAS MYOPLEX Deluxe for my protein, I have enough to last me about 3-5 months depends on how crazy I go. But I digress, I was looking to see if i could get a deal anywhere on it, so I went to a few sites that I do a ton of buisness on and all I can Say is WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! $100.00 dollars for a case of 36 packs of myoplex deluxe, EAS F..KING NUTS.. A case of the orignal 42 packs $80.00 freaking dollars. I mean where do they come up with these prices. Who the F>>CK is going to pay this kind of money. I know I am not, After I get done with my stash, Im gonna have to switch brands, UGH. I just thought I would rant about it here.. Im freaking pissed, Im gonna search more and see if its like this every where. I also stumbled across a certain PH, that is also $100.00 a bottle dam. Im glad I stocked piled that shit, when I got it for 18.50 a bottle. But I mean come on, pretty sure they are gonna price them out of the supplement industry.. Probaly not, but I wont paying these prices for supplements..

Comment

• ^^^^ those prices would probably be a mad bargain over here!
                            one of the bargain ausssie websites has it going - aud$191.95 for 36 serves here ~us$140.... haha consider yourself really lucky!!?!

Comment

• Yea, sups can get expensive, but what can you do? I buy that Pro-Rated whey iso/cassin/egg whites blend they sell at Costco because it's a good value, (6 lbs / $25, 27g protein per scoop) and has no sugar, but I'm sure they will jack the price up soon.

Comment

• whens the new bull out?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X