• Show
Clear All

• http://www.videojunkyard.com/file/10...watch-out.html

omgwtfbbq
    Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
      Soon there will be no need for words, just smileys, keep them coming
      that's my ultimate goal to bring the board toward an age of only Hieroglyphics
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Last night I log onto the National Weather Service's web page to check the forcast. "Partly cloudy" This morning I wake up to the sound of rain pounding on the roof, lots of it.

They have billions of dollars worth of satelites, radar stations, barometers, and centuries of data. They should be able to tell me what time my dog is going to fart, but they cant even accurately predict the weather 6 hours in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          that's my ultimate goal to bring the board toward an age of only Hieroglyphics

-Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
          -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Comment

• Man, will you look at all the post whores. jeesh, I can't believe this. What do all your parents think of this? Dam post whores, Im here ranting like a true noble scholar, and you guys are just posting smiles. Ill tell you.. My work should be submitted for the noble peace prize. Ok, Im done ranting for now, later whores...
              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• I hate it when the damn feckers outside my window keep on drilling up the pavement, I cant hear myself think.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                  I hate it when the damn feckers outside my window keep on drilling up the pavement, I cant hear myself think.
                  Well, I guess we will wait to your about to go to bed then, and where are not Feckers, We are nuisances.. If you want me to think up your next product then, I will. I mean I have a few Ideas..

Comment

Man, will you look at all the post whores. jeesh, I can't believe this. What do all your parents think of this? Dam post whores, Im here ranting like a true noble scholar, and you guys are just posting smiles. Ill tell you.. My work should be submitted for the noble peace prize. Ok, Im done ranting for now, later whores...

Comment

• LMAO, Ha so I finally got neg repped by Joel's bitch ass today at bb.com. I really find it hilarious!
                      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                        LMAO, Ha so I finally got neg repped by Joel's bitch ass today at bb.com. I really find it hilarious!
                        link me up baby, what got his mangina in a twist?

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                          link me up baby, what got his mangina in a twist?
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...70#post9974170
                          I guess he doesn't like my sense of humor, lol. I;m actually surprised he hadn't negged me earlier. He's been bustin my balls for no good reason. I really couldn't care less though about my reputation over there, as long as I'm not in the red. And a neg rep comming from Joel seriously only made me laugh.
                          -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

• He negged you for that? How lame. I'm guessing he can't get it up and is just trying to vent his frustrations.

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...70#post9974170
                              I guess he doesn't like my sense of humor, lol. I;m actually surprised he hadn't negged me earlier. He's been bustin my balls for no good reason. I really couldn't care less though about my reputation over there, as long as I'm not in the red. And a neg rep comming from Joel seriously only made me laugh.
                              You do care about your rep, you just said as long as your not in the red. Who cares, its a dam forum. I mean people take this rep thing way to serious. I mean you can't die with the green reps. If you didn't care, you would of never of mentioned it..

Comment

You do care about your rep, you just said as long as your not in the red. Who cares, its a dam forum. I mean people take this rep thing way to serious. I mean you can't die with the green reps. If you didn't care, you would of never of mentioned it..
                                Well I care to a very limited extent. I mean if your in the red most don't take you seriously and if you applied to test out a supplement you most likley wouldn't get to be a tester because of your red status. I just found it funny that Joel negged me for no good reason. I wasn't the least bit mad.
                                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X