No announcement yet.

The NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont like any philly sports -- i dont follow baseball, i only go to phillies games cos their close and going to venues is fun -- if anything I would say I am a fan of baseball in the aspect that I love playing it, as an entertainment venue I only enjoy going to the park cos of the scence, I can't stand to watch the game otherwise

ive been to a few O's games - close to my hometown in central PA.

philly / eagles fans are the worst too - i despise my location for that reason sometimes...but on the same hand I applaud the city for having such passion over sport and all too.

ima kansas city chiefs fan! woorah, and that's it really. no other allegiances, besides the physical activity / competitive sport aspect as a whole. i love sport. sport and exercise . chchya
    Last edited by jiritt0; 10-24-2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Quick Take: Packers (6-1) at Chiefs (4-3)

***Kansas City is the only team that QB Brett Favre has faced
      as a starter and has failed to beat in his storied 17-year
      career. Favre owns at least one victory against 30 other NFL
      teams, compiling a 153-88 (.635) record as an NFL starter
      against the rest of the league, but is 0-3 against the
      Chiefs. In Favre’s three previous appearances against the
      Chiefs, KC was able to pressure the Packers passer, sacking
      him a combined 11.0 times, in addition to forcing five INTs
      and four fumbles (three recovered by KC). The Chiefs have
      held Favre to a passer rating of just 77.0 in those contests

After sunday the old man will be 0-4 vrs KC !

Comment

I hate the patriots but like the redsox, don't quite understand that one.. But I also hate the Yankees .

I'm rootin for the colts this weekend, but not really a fan of them either. I do have marvin harrison for fantasy though, he should jack my score up a bit
        Greatest Comment Ever: "They dont have brains because thier to busy juicing up on the juice to get thier muscles so they just become really dumb."
        -ref: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCvhXUDq4DI

(My Latest Mix - http://239playasclub.com/?q=node/87 ) Electro/Progressive House Mix

Comment

How 'bout them Browns!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
            How 'bout them Browns!!!!!
            The who?

j/k Is quinn still starting, or did they pull him?
            Greatest Comment Ever: "They dont have brains because thier to busy juicing up on the juice to get thier muscles so they just become really dumb."

(My Latest Mix - http://239playasclub.com/?q=node/87 ) Electro/Progressive House Mix

Comment

Quinn hasn't started. It's been Anderson who is putting up sick numbers

Comment

lol, shows what i know about the browns..
                I keep track of the Bucs and KC, and used to love the vikings when moss/culpepper were a great duo..

Comment

I hope Indy beats the pat too..if they dont, its pretty much an undefeated season for the pats...look at their schedule for the rest of the season. the hardest teams they play are the steelers and the giants...at best.
                  The stack:
                  PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                  5'9
                  197.5 LBS
                  BF% 29

Comment

indy won't go undefeated.. they play the chiefs in 3 weeks (i think..could be 4/5)

Comment

You think they'll beat indy???

Comment

...maybe?! I feel, if I don't tell myself they will, theres no hope. So I Tell myself they will.. and allot of the times, I'm right!!

We do have a pretty solid D this year.. good pass rush, and secondary. LB core is pretty solid -- Donnie Edwards was a great pickup from saint diago to help DJ out ..napaleon harris too

who knows.. theres only one way to find out... 11/18 - 1pm

Comment

Yeah, it's definintely possible just hard to actually see come though. It'll be a good game though that's for sure.

Comment

its always a good game when the red n yellow take the fiielld

haha

my monies on KC

...john lynch may be out for a few weeks too.. which is awesome, as the chiefs play them next weekend in a big divisional game.
                            Last edited by jiritt0; 11-01-2007, 07:46 AM.

Comment

im pretty excited about the game on sunday...it starts at 8am for me though gotta get up early.
                              The stack:
                              PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
                              5'9
                              197.5 LBS
                              BF% 29

Comment

College today

Comment

Working...
                                X