Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Time !!!

Comment

• SO much for the Jags...looks like Im an 'olts fan next week. Bolts or the Colts~ doesnt matter. I hate Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. 17-0*
      12 week complete Mass FX/Hyperdrol2 log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=3321
      Current Rampage 2 Log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=4496

Comment

• Originally posted by joeflex73
        SO much for the Jags...looks like Im an 'olts fan next week. Bolts or the Colts~ doesnt matter. I hate Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. 17-0*
        And why do you hate Brady? Because he is the best player in the NFL?

Comment

• 1. Former Michigan player
          2. Mostly the media's perception of him:
          Tom Brady walks on water
          Tom Brady cures cancer with a touch etc. etc.
          3. I hate teams who are "lucky". The ball always bounces their way, always a tipped pass that lands right in between 4 pats for an easy int or something dumb like that. Refs never see them hold, theyll cheat for them (Baltimore game (4th and 5...this from a Browns fan) and Philly game (free TD at the end of 1st half)...) The Pats are good, but also very lucky.
          12 week complete Mass FX/Hyperdrol2 log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=3321
          Current Rampage 2 Log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=4496

Comment

• Well yeah you don't go 17-0 without having luck. I guess you can have your hate for him, but it seems more of jealousy and anger than anything really.

Comment

• kansas city for life.

the pats are weak though. everyone seems to forget they were caught cheating this year, and rodney harrison was caught looking to purchase HGH.. zonks, i wonder why there so good.

and god only knows how they managed to pull stallworth, welker, and moss this off season. other teams are stupid/the patriots office are bullies. but on the bright side, their defense is aging, and quite frankly I feel not as good as they are made out to be. you can put the points up on them, its just their offense will do it right back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                kansas city for life.

the pats are weak though. everyone seems to forget they were caught cheating this year, and rodney harrison was caught looking to purchase HGH.. zonks, i wonder why there so good.

and god only knows how they managed to pull stallworth, welker, and moss this off season. other teams are stupid/the patriots office are bullies. but on the bright side, their defense is aging, and quite frankly I feel not as good as they are made out to be. you can put the points up on them, its just their offense will do it right back.
                LMAO at the Pats are weak. What does that say about the NFL? You honestly think that the Patriots are the only team that illegally videotapes? I personally know people who have videotaped the games and sidelines. And HGH/Steroids, lets be real about that, I would guarantee that 50% or more do take or have taken some kind of illegal drug. Um, Stallworth was a FA, Moss was a gamble, Welker wouldn't have been anything in MIA.

What about SD getting Chambers for the same price the Pats got Welker for? The name of the game is to score and outscore your opponents, which they have done better than any team thats played the game.

Comment

• the patriots are they only team in their divison above 500 win %

..and yes, i'm sure tons of people video tape games... how many of them video tape the defensive signals going in to the field while having a sophistactied and educated team break them down and decipher them so that the opposiing team can use them to the benefit immediately? i mean, shouldnt an NFL coaching organization have some respect for the game in itself?

and while you would gamble on the hgh/roids, i wouldn't, i like my money more than that to lose it w/o any chance of doubling it -- who doesnt use steroids in a professional (or even olympic) atmosphere anymore?

and how was randy moss a gamble? the man has talent. he's like a TO - won't play unless he's ahving fun. and like TO he's a winner and won't have fun unless he's winning.

it's insane how they hoarded all this talent. of course, I feel they neglected the other side of the ball -- being their defense, their main (and possibly only) weakness.

on a side note -- joe gibbs went from a physical education major to the man, wonder if i can go from sport/exercise psych major to the next man?! the more and more i think about my future, the more and more i want to get into football coaching.. or maybe just strength & conditioning..

anyways, i just find the patriots to be weaksauce.. you don't win my respect as a dynasty or great football team when the coaching staff is caught cheating and the players are caught looking to cheat. even if you go undefeated as they did

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                    the patriots are they only team in their divison above 500 win %

..and yes, i'm sure tons of people video tape games... how many of them video tape the defensive signals going in to the field while having a sophistactied and educated team break them down and decipher them so that the opposiing team can use them to the benefit immediately? i mean, shouldnt an NFL coaching organization have some respect for the game in itself?

and while you would gamble on the hgh/roids, i wouldn't, i like my money more than that to lose it w/o any chance of doubling it -- who doesnt use steroids in a professional (or even olympic) atmosphere anymore?

and how was randy moss a gamble? the man has talent. he's like a TO - won't play unless he's ahving fun. and like TO he's a winner and won't have fun unless he's winning.

it's insane how they hoarded all this talent. of course, I feel they neglected the other side of the ball -- being their defense, their main (and possibly only) weakness.

on a side note -- joe gibbs went from a physical education major to the man, wonder if i can go from sport/exercise psych major to the next man?! the more and more i think about my future, the more and more i want to get into football coaching.. or maybe just strength & conditioning..

anyways, i just find the patriots to be weaksauce.. you don't win my respect as a dynasty or great football team when the coaching staff is caught cheating and the players are caught looking to cheat. even if you go undefeated as they did
                    Who cares if they are the only 500 team in their division. They beat every team they played so far.

You seriously think the Patriots are the only team that reads the other teams signals during the game? Naive much?

Exactly so why call out Harrison when everyone else is doing it as well? Hell he is the one who came out and admitted it, rather than them never finding him doing it.

Um Moss was a gamble because he plays when he wants to. Thats how. He took downs off in the early part of his career in Minny with Chris Carter and them. His work ethic was garbage, but now he cares.

How did they neglect their defense? Picking up Adalius Thomas, the best FA player on defense this season? Drafted Meriweather. Colvin has been hurt. We lost Marquis Hill as well. It wasn't neglected, things happen.

As about coaching it takes lots of information on it. I have tons of resources on it if you want some.

They don't need to win anyones respect about it. They will still go down as the #1 team of all time if they go undefeated.

Comment

• a wise man onc said, agree to disagree

Comment

• Awesome game !!!

Comment

• Gotta love the 12.5-13 point spread

Comment

• this weekend = sucks.

only two more sundays left =(

Comment

• 2?

Which one am I missing?