Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go Brownies!!!!

Comment

Anyone see my boys lose to the Green Bay (fudge)Packers?

Comment

yes, we just couldnt tackle and rivers throwing that interception, throwing 3 high balls. We're better than that,but its not showing!
        The stack:
        PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
        5'9
        197.5 LBS
        BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
          Anyone see my boys lose to the Green Bay (fudge)Packers?
          That game was crazy!

Comment

chiefs over chargers next week. by 3 - 6. hoo-rah.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              chiefs over chargers next week. by 3 - 6. hoo-rah.
              In your dreams taint licker!!!!!!!!! hahahah dude.. we had a bad day yesterday, no biggie, watch what happens when we walk all over your team.. you owe me a muscle milk RTD when they lose ok?

Comment

Ok, but if it tastes more like urine than muscle milk, you'll know who really won.!!!! do it big

Comment

Screw football! hockey all the way!

(waiting to get annialated )
                  Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    Ok, but if it tastes more like urine than muscle milk, you'll know who really won.!!!! do it big
                    aww you sick sick bastard!

Comment

go chiefs!! wooo

Quick Take: Chiefs (1-2) at Chargers (1-2)

Last meeting
                      RB LaDainian Tomlinson rushed for 199 yards and a pair of touchdowns as the Chargers cruised to a 20-9 victory on a chilly night in San Diego on Dec. 17, 2006.

Streaks
                      The Chiefs lead the all-time series, 49-43-1, but the Chargers have won four of the last six.

Last week
                      The Chiefs took to the air against the Vikings and capped a comeback on Dwayne Bowe's touchdown reception to win, 13-10. It was the first win of the season for the Chiefs. ... The Chargers dropped another road game as Brett Favre threw three touchdown passes to tie Dan Marino's all-time mark and defeat the Chargers, 31-24.

At stake
                      The Chiefs and Chargers are tied at 1-2 in the AFC West, one game behind the Denver Broncos at 2-1. The Chiefs seek consistency, but this is really a big game for the Chargers. As much as San Diego has struggled, the next three games against division opponents are critical. Tomlinson noted that it is too early to panic, but the Chargers' season could spiral out of control if they can't win these division games, especially at home.

Key matchup:
                      RB Larry Johnson vs. RB LaDainian Tomlinson. Although Rams RB Steven Jackson could be invited into the conversation, it is easy to say that Johnson and Tomlinson are having the most disappointing starts for any running back. Johnson looks to turn that around as he has averaged close to 150 yards from scrimmage in four career starts against the Chargers. For Tomlinson, slow starts are being common. After rushing for 131 yards against the Raiders in Week 1 last season, he didn't top the 100-yard mark again until Week 8 vs. St. Louis.

Key injuries
                      KANSAS CITY: WR Eddie Kennison (hamstring), S Jon McGraw (hamstring), T Damion McIntosh (knee); SAN DIEGO: WR Eric Parker (toe), LB Matt Wilhelm (calf), G Shane Olivea (back), LB Stephen Cooper (neck), DE Luis Castillo (foot).

Did you know?
                      Chiefs coach Herman Edwards needs one more victory for career number 50. ... The Chargers have won nine consecutive regular season games at home.

Comment

looks like someone did their homework.
                        The stack:

THE MAN:
                        5'9
                        197.5 LBS
                        BF% 29

Comment

i just copy-pasted the nfl.com pregame thing. chiefs for the win

Comment

big win today very big indeed

Comment

i dont even know what to say....
                              The stack:

THE MAN:
                              5'9
                              197.5 LBS
                              BF% 29

Comment

you can say, chiefs for the super bowl...or chant "mar-ty" lol

in my opinion, your GM is a douche bag for letting schottenimer and like 15 other coaches go.. i mean, yea sure, all the players are the same, and they all were great last year.. but it's a whole different atmosphere now, and it seems to be a losing one

Turner did alot better in san fran - they blow this year again

Comment

Working...
                                X