The NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chargers recap

not good for san diego -- rivers sounds like an idiot, tomlinson sounds depressed, and the coach sounds lost... great for kansas city though hahaha

Comment

yeah, i saw the press releases today. pretty sad. LT really didnt want to talk and rivers knows it was his fault for all the points KC scored. Norv doesnt want to accept the fact that his coaching sucks ass!
      The stack:
      PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
      5'9
      197.5 LBS
      BF% 29

Comment

im glad your able to admit these things.. im from central PA -- and now live in center city philadelphia ... and let me tell you, eagles fans are the worst. .. the eagles could go 0-16 and they would talk you up and down about how great the team si and random bullshit that makes no sense at all. i hate that part of where I am. though it is extremely fun to get into arguements with people who dont know jack about football.. but i usually end up getting pissed off

Comment

What a sad sad season I see on the horizon... it's all good though guys, I've stuck by my Chargers for 15 seasons, most all of them losing, no big difference, just remember this when we take a set of rings home with us someday.
          and yes.. gettin rid of Marty and Brees??? COULD YOU BE ANYMORE RETARDED?!@?!?! $%^@$$R@@$%^@&#!

Comment

I have a major dilemna.

week 16, 1pm, kansas city vrs. the jets, in NYC - 303$ - 2x 50 yard line tickets, 11 rows back - incls. GA parking...

i know i shouldnt.. but i have loan money so i could..!

Comment

YES!!!!! Finally! what a win today! Damn, did we need it.
              The stack:

THE MAN:
              5'9
              197.5 LBS
              BF% 29

Comment

the chiefs got murdered..

larry lohnson got a whole 9 yards on 12 carries! douchebag shouldnt of held out so long..and we need a new line, stat.

Comment

i know...i dont get how they could beat ya'll like that and we couldnt...SOB!
                  The stack:

THE MAN:
                  5'9
                  197.5 LBS
                  BF% 29

Comment

ya- thank god we beat the chargers. the afc west is an interesting division this year =x

Comment

Green Bay = Choke artists.
                      Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

again, why couldnt they do that $hit with us?
                        The stack:

THE MAN:
                        5'9
                        197.5 LBS
                        BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
                          again, why couldnt they do that $hit with us?
                          No lie brother... that win of ours was either a fluke or they pulled their heads out of their uhh.. sunless orifices..

Comment

i hope its the last choice...that means there are more wins to come.
                            The stack:

THE MAN:
                            5'9
                            197.5 LBS
                            BF% 29

Comment

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...ks-on-his-own/
                              Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

/\/\

thats great news. now, I hope if i ever suffer a spinal contusion, there is state of the art medical professionals and equipment on hand within seconds so i to can receive a cold saline bath almost immediately!! lol

I bet this could actually be negative for alot of people in the future whom suffer similiar events and try to fully recover (thinking they can since he did) yet dont receive the same medical attention (which is virtually impossible w/o rediculous amounts of $)

great news for Mr. Everett tho

Now, all I need is for Trent Green to retire before he ruins the rest of his life w/ another head injury and I will be content...not really, but I think it would be in Trents best interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X