No announcement yet.

People At The Gym That We Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the guys that scream like they are either giving birth or having major orgasms on every rep.
    Last edited by marlon; 06-03-2006, 02:12 AM.
    True Protein 5% Discount Code: MPP883

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      trust me, i've got exercises that would only require the service of one of ya
      rofl orly? Do tell....
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
        rofl orly? Do tell....

NUH UH!!!! i think you know what i'm talkin' bout, girlie.. dont' play that innocent card on me

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by marlon
          I hate the guys that scream like they are either giving birth or having major orgasms on every rep.
          I don't actually hate them, but it can SOMETIMES be pretty funny.

I also laugh when I see guys on the pec deck..... in street clothes.... talking on the celly WHILE "working out"

Comment

NUH UH!!!! i think you know what i'm talkin' bout, girlie.. dont' play that innocent card on me

I am innocent...very innocent!
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
              I am innocent...very innocent!

I think you'd SHOCK ME with what you know...
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I think you'd SHOCK ME with what you know...
                I dont know about that!
                What typos?

Comment

THis is when there benching the bar, or warming up.
                  If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

The hotshots who thinking moving the leg press down 1/2" is doing shit. And I get weird looks when I do like 10plates and go all the way down to the safety spot and go all the way back up.

Comment

the only thing I do is grunt on heavy deads and leg pressing its ussually though so I dont pass out from the high bp....

Comment

Here is my list of peolpe who annoy me:

1. Talk on cell phones for 15 min while sitting on a piece of equipment
                        2. Kids who tell other kids (high school age) to get on test and NO boosters
                        and forget diet.
                        3. People who spend mroe time tlaking then liftign while hoggin 2 pieces of
                        equpment and when asked it you can lift with them say no.
                        4. People who make fun of others because of the weight they are doing.

Everyone has a right to be in a gym, but have respect and courtisy for others.

Comment

Working...
                        X