Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booty
    OK.... I will stop!
    Oh not you, Booty, how can you be stalking me, when Im admiring you..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
      Oh not you, Booty, how can you be stalking me, when Im admiring you..
      Ahhh make up your mind, your confusing me!
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Booty, I got a babysitter for you, so lets go out to , then maybe a little ..

Comment

I hit the wrong person to Quote, now I feel like Booty wont be my E-crush anymore,

Comment

I hit the wrong person to Quote, now I feel like Booty wont be my E-crush anymore,

dumbass
            + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
              dumbass
              Ok, It was a mistake, mistakes happen, so refrain from the name calling please. Or I will have to ..

Comment

Ok, It was a mistake, mistakes happen, so refrain from the name calling please. Or I will have to ..

lol, I hope you know I'm just messing with ya man.
                + =

Comment

ahhh its all good, no worries!
                  What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902

lol, I hope you know I'm just messing with ya man.
                    Yea, i know, I was messing with you too. im a B@ll buster, so I give and take, you will know when Im serious though.

Comment

ahhh its all good, no worries!
                      Yes, I still have a chance, woo, I thought I blew it.. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

LMAO!

It's all in fun here (John can look at me like that if he wants too! ),

amen to that sista, preach on! hehehehehehehhe

if you were working out in my gym....... well.. you wouldnt' be working out in my gym cuz your husband would probably not allow it

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

People I hate at the gym . . . EVERYONE! . . . j/k
                          Not too many people get on my nerves as I am off in la la land half the time.
                          The people that do get on my nerves:
                          1. The guy or gal who keeps taking the weight belt with the chain for the dip bar and hides it in random places around the gym . . . I find it in the weirdest places sometimes.

2. The guy/gal who takes all the 45lb plates and moves them to one side of the free weight room. . . if you are doing heavy weight that is great but spreadin them back out is appreciated

3. And finally the guy/gal who is not really working out at a bench but is just sittin there chatting up a storm

I like having all these smilies to choose from
                          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

i hate the people that come up to me and say... ARE YOU REALLY 18??

or the guys that just keep looking at me, making it obvious enough that they want to say something, so the minute i say anything to them they want to have a big conversation telling me they bought CEE caps, 60 caps for $35 and after being told thats a rip off they ask what they should get and never forget to ask the size of your bicep (this happened yesterday).

Also when girls just keep looking and come to do their workout right next to you. Fair enough if your boooty, but im talking school girls. They dont leave until they get a smile or spoken to.

Also dont like the skinny old guys telling me i should take all these different herbs and earth dust crap, as well as the "Abercrombie boys" staring when doing heavy leg press and then 10minutes later they are trying half the weight i've used and doing half partials if that!

I think thats enough hating right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              amen to that sista, preach on! hehehehehehehhe

if you were working out in my gym....... well.. you wouldnt' be working out in my gym cuz your husband would probably not allow it

I'd love to workout in your gym! I work out where I want to workout!!!
                              What typos?

Comment

why all the hate? I dont' hate anyone at the gym.. I think everyone, despite habit, has a right to be where they are because nothing in the membership says you have to workout when you are at the gym.. As long as they pay, they have as much right to be inside as I do. I either workout around them, or I avoid them, but I don't hate them.. I have no feelings towards them. I worry too much about my own workout to hate on anyone else..

Most of the things being typed here suggest a superiority complex over others, as if working out hard at the gym justify looking down on others.. To be honest, not everyone can be hardcore, or wants to be.. For some, it's just a simple escape from the daily grind.

I myself might not prefer any ugly people showing up to the bar I hang out, but i certainly am not gonna throw a fit and tell them to get the fuck out just cuz they want to stand by the wall and nurse on a beer all night while they watch the pretty people dance the night away.

there's nothign wrong with people talking, or looking "abercrombie", or lifting 25lb weights while they pay attention to their hair. They are just there.. not like you have to spend the night with em.
                                Last edited by Mr. Aries; 06-02-2006, 07:34 PM.
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X