No announcement yet.

People At The Gym That We Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, i dislike not ever being able to be FULLY OFF MY JOB.... last time someone asked me a training question when I had 405 on my back in the middle of a set of squats.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      sorry boys and girls, I was just pissed sitting here at the office. Two of these girls just really made me mad... I had to blow off a little steam
      you should be nice to them, or send them my way

Comment

Originally posted by House72
        I dont feel like crap, I still dislike some peoples ways at the gym, Im sure they dislike mine, but thats what keeps the world going. Different opinons.

Lets get back to the dislikes in the GYM..

lol

You think there is more?
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

sorry boys and girls, I was just pissed sitting here at the office. Two of these girls just really made me mad... I had to blow off a little steam
          Remember be nice to them girls, becasue as you stated before, Just smile to those school girls.
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
            you should be nice to them, or send them my way
            bahahahaha
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
              bahahahaha

Comment

lol

You think there is more?
                LOL, oh yea, theresmore, alot more.. But I think we covered the majority of the people, that get under our skin at times..

Comment

oh yeah, i dislike not ever being able to be FULLY OFF MY JOB.... last time someone asked me a training question when I had 405 on my back in the middle of a set of squats.
                  Thats almost 4 of ME!
                  What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                    LOL, oh yea, theresmore, alot more.. But I think we covered the majority of the people, that get under our skin at times..
                    Uh Oh!
                    What typos?

Comment

Hope the question wasn't do you train. lol

Comment

great thing about working out at 5am is that there's me and a handful other people, each of us with our mp3 players blasting, and nobody is working the same body part on any weekday ... gotta love it .... weighted dips at sunrise and nobody botherin' me
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

I am going to kind of go along the same trend with John here. I used to get REALLY annoyed at the gym, because I felt like a lot of people were wasting their time (and often mine if I needed said piece of equipment) by showing up and not giving it their all.

However, recently I realized that the fact that they even show up is better than most Americans do. Today I watched a group of elderly people come in and work their butts off and while I was conversing with one he said to me, "I would give anything to be able to go back and do this more when I was younger"..

To me that says one big thing.. sometimes the gym is more than just a place to help cut and bulk, sometimes it is a stress reliever, sometimes it is a place of fitness, and sometimes it is just a place to socialize.

However, in the end, we all go to the gym for our own reason.

I only hate the fact that my gym isn't 24 hours.

Josh
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                            great thing about working out at 5am is that there's me and a handful other people, each of us with our mp3 players blasting, and nobody is working the same body part on any weekday ... gotta love it .... weighted dips at sunrise and nobody botherin' me
                            I could never do that. Like my sleep too much!

Comment

People who dont rack their weights.
                              ^^^

those are the inconsiderate shitbags I hate the most

Comment

Thats almost 4 of ME!

trust me, i've got exercises that would only require the service of one of ya
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X