amazing deals thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    I generally find alpine to be overpriced... but yeah you are on a totally different level. Infinity is some good stuff if you can find a deal... if you are ever on a budget (strictly from a bang-for-buck perspective) check out Phoenix Gold... even their subs.
    198 for the SPX-17MB
    132 for the SPX-17LS
    112 for the SPR-69LS
    230 for the Sub

Now the amps are what kills me Since Im going for sound quality Im going to have each speaker handle diffrent frequency ranges so I need a 6 channel amp which there arent many of

Comment

But I think the most over priced are JL's which everyone rides JL ass more than Jennifer Lopez in a mexican train....

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
        But I think the most over priced are JL's which everyone rides JL ass more than Jennifer Lopez in a mexican train....
        Well there weren't always alot of DVC subs on the market

Comment

198 for the SPX-17MB
          132 for the SPX-17LS
          112 for the SPR-69LS
          230 for the Sub
          Yeah.... you certainly are NOT on a budget

Comment

Well there weren't always alot of DVC subs on the market
            Yea but just because someone did something in them the past doesnt make the best now. I mean look at Range Rovers

Comment

Yeah.... you certainly are NOT on a budget
              I didnt even throw in the 600$ for the AMP's I hope when i deliver pizzas in the ghetto my stero isnt ripped out from the time I walk to the door to when I get to my car

Comment

wal-mart shills versus best buy shills
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                  wal-mart shills versus best buy shills
                  vs. John Lee and his DVD-Audio surround sound.... in his viper... on 24" spinnaz yo

Comment

vs. John Lee and his DVD-Audio surround sound.... in his viper... on 24" spinnaz yo
                    fo sure
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

198 for the SPX-17MB
                      132 for the SPX-17LS
                      112 for the SPR-69LS
                      230 for the Sub

Now the amps are what kills me Since Im going for sound quality Im going to have each speaker handle diffrent frequency ranges so I need a 6 channel amp which there arent many of

*&@^#*$&@#^$*&!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

what does all this shiet go into? What ride is all this stuff in?
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

changed my mind man... them new Denalis are looking real sweet right now.. Either way I won't need shiet until maybe beginning of the year next year.. I love having no car payments right now..
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          *&@^#*$&@#^$*&!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

what does all this shiet go into? What ride is all this stuff in?
                          Going to be my pizza beater, so most likely an 03 Elantra for 5k with 53k miles

Comment

I guess I like keenwood for there mosfet amps in there radio, but since Im not even going to be using my amps in my radio it wont make any diffrence reallly

Going with
                            Four 6.5" Alpine
                            Two SPX-17MB
                            Two SPR-17LS
                            Also Two 6x9's
                            SPR-69LP

And one Type X 12" Sub

And the Amps will be Infinity Reference 5761a, and one Infinity Reference 1211a

She should rock hard

But one thing i hate about Kenwood is they write everything so damn tiny that you cant read it at night and ussually spend 5mins trying to remeber what damn button does what
                            Why so many speakers? When I had My camaro done, I had 6 speakers total. I had a set of horns for the highs. Two 6x9's, and my two Subs. My car slammed, it hit 161 db. The sound Quality was off the wall. I used USD horns, Eclipse Headunit, Eclipse Alumninum 12's, PPI Amp for the 2 subs, Eclipse amp for the horns and 6X9's. I had two Eq's. Phoenix Gold Thirty band in the back, PPI 5 Band in the front. I used all Stinger products, wire connectors, and even updated my alternator, and got another battery as well. The car was Dynamted as well, I guess what Im trying to say you dont need all those speakers to have a slamming car system, but what you do need is some $$$. For a decent a system, look to spend 4-5 K easy for a decent system..
                            Well happy rocking, the best in when you start setting off car alarms..
                            Last edited by House72; 07-16-2006, 04:01 PM.
                            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                              Why so many speakers? When I had My camaro done, I had 6 speakers total. I had a set of horns for the highs. Two 6x9's, and my two Subs. My car slammed, it hit 161 db. The sound Quality was off the wall. I used USD horns, Eclipse Headunit, Eclipse Alumninum 12's, PPI Amp for the 2 subs, Eclipse amp for the horns and 6X9's. I had two Eq's. Phoenix Gold Thirty band in the back, PPI 5 Band in the front. I used all Stinger products, wire connectors, and even updated my alternator, and got another battery as well. The car was Dynamted as well, I guess what Im trying to say you dont need all those speakers to have a slamming car system, but what you do need is some $$$. For a decent a system, look to spend 4-5 K easy for a decent system..
                              Well happy rocking, the best in when you start setting off car alarms..
                              Its only 7speakers, six speakers and one sub. And you should easily be able to get a decent setup for around 1grand.

Comment

Its only 7speakers, six speakers and one sub. And you should easily be able to get a decent setup for around 1grand.
                                Yea, if the stuff is hot.. My alternator and battery was $750.00. If you want it done right, looking good and slammin. Its gonna cost more then 1k. Headunits run 800-900 dollars. But anyway good luck with it, let us know when you are bumping..
                                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Working...
                                X