Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** ATTENTION: TESTERS NEEDED to log / review CONTROLLED LABS - Black HOLE ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats tester #6 wanderlei
    Congrats tester #7 jaymdubbs

So far we have:

warriors
    brett4271 BH + SG
    Mos Jeff
    WSUcougs
    uncnate
    wanderlei BH + SG
    jaymdubbs
    jdritto (I think he already got his)
    slated

Stay tuned... still need 1 more I think...
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-11-2006, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      That should be fine if you already have the SesaGLOW on the way.

no i don't -- it was just a consideration so i haven't ordered anything.

Also, I know this will probably be a stupid question, but since this is my first log I am unfamiliar with linking my log over at bb.com as well, how do i do that?
      Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-11-2006, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
        Also, I know this will probably be a stupid question, but since this is my first log I am unfamiliar with linking my log over at bb.com as well, how do i do that?
        I am planning on posting on one and copying it to the other, im not sure if theres way to link them so you only have to post once.
        Genetics

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
          I am planning on posting on one and copying it to the other, im not sure if theres way to link them so you only have to post once.

thanks -- thats what i assumed but figured id check to see if there was a way

Comment

another quick question to tank, or pu -- I've been browsing through many logs so I can get better ideas as to how to run mine as best as possible. I've noticed that a lot of posters just type up a basic sample diet at the beginning of the log, then for each day list supplements taken and basic notes about their workout and such. When running my log for black hole did you want me to include my entire diet for each day or could I just explain how black hole effected my appetite that day and such and include my basic sample diet at the beginning of the log, since it is very similar from day to day?

Comment

another quick question to tank, or pu -- I've been browsing through many logs so I can get better ideas as to how to run mine as best as possible. I've noticed that a lot of posters just type up a basic sample diet at the beginning of the log, then for each day list supplements taken and basic notes about their workout and such. When running my log for black hole did you want me to include my entire diet for each day or could I just explain how black hole effected my appetite that day and such and include my basic sample diet at the beginning of the log, since it is very similar from day to day?
              Since you are bulking, AND if your diet and macros are very consistant (not carb cycling or anything) I would just post your summary / sample diet at the beginning and go from there.

Awesome examples:
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=386

Comment

Since you are bulking, AND if your diet and macros are very consistant (not carb cycling or anything) I would just post your summary / sample diet at the beginning and go from there.

Awesome examples:
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=386

sounds good -- only reason i asked is because, like i said, my diet is pretty consistant from day to day, however I do not know exact macros since for instance, i am not sure exactly how many calories/carbs/etc are in my chicken breast and vegetables that I typically cook for dinner so i estimate. I will also, occasionally (once a week) have a publix sub for lunch if im in a hurry.

Comment

sounds good -- only reason i asked is because, like i said, my diet is pretty consistant from day to day, however I do not know exact macros since for instance, i am not sure exactly how many calories/carbs/etc are in my chicken breast and vegetables that I typically cook for dinner so i estimate. I will also, occasionally (once a week) have a publix sub for lunch if im in a hurry.
                  Macros are important enough that I would AT LEAST estimate by using:

www.fitday.com

and enter in your average daily diet in there so see what it says.

Comment

Macros are important enough that I would AT LEAST estimate by using:

www.fitday.com

and enter in your average daily diet in there so see what it says.

Yeah, I have a pretty good estimate. It's just maybe 2 of my meals that I am not sure of.

EDIT: I am playing around with fitday and I am having a hard time getting my amounts recroded. For example, I use the bottled egg whites, in which a serving size is 1/4 cup which is = to one egg white. When I try changing the size they wont let me use 3/4 a cup, it automatically makes it 3 cups. Also, their nutrition facts for one egg is different then mine. do most of you just customize their foods so it matches yours?
                    Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-11-2006, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                      With the non-internet based fitday you can print to file and create .tif files of each days nutrition or pdf's if you have the proper programs. Check my log for an example.
                      Genetics

Comment

• I think I still need one more tester... or am I on crack ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          I think I still need one more tester... or am I on crack ?
                          rofl
                          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Congrats tester #4 WSUcougs

So far we have:

warriors
                            brett4271
                            Mos Jeff
                            WSUcougs

Stay tuned.
                            Nice Thanks CL! Now when I wear the CL shirt I won I can actually say I've used one of your products

I only have a couple days left of Omega Thunder. Would it be ok if I picked up some Green MAGnitude to use during the log? I would like to try a new creatine during my bulk and have been pretty interested in GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                              Yeah, I have a pretty good estimate. It's just maybe 2 of my meals that I am not sure of.

EDIT: I am playing around with fitday and I am having a hard time getting my amounts recroded. For example, I use the bottled egg whites, in which a serving size is 1/4 cup which is = to one egg white. When I try changing the size they wont let me use 3/4 a cup, it automatically makes it 3 cups. Also, their nutrition facts for one egg is different then mine. do most of you just customize their foods so it matches yours?
                              For 3/4 cup just write .75 cups. Seems to work well for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUcougs
                                For 3/4 cup just write .75 cups. Seems to work well for me.

lol yeah i figured that out after i posted
                                not too quick today

do you customize a lot of the other foods you eat, like their listing for a whole egg is different then what mine actually is? i noticed this for a lot of my foods.
                                Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-11-2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X