Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** ATTENTION: TESTERS NEEDED to log / review CONTROLLED LABS - Black HOLE ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warriors
    Because i dont feel i could properly utilize it right now as i'm not really bulking just kinda maintaining.

Oh and Trick D would be a good tester for it. He gets plenty of protein in the purest form possible from his sex buddy. Its about time for another injection from him isnt it Trick

Warriors +7

Trick +3
    Supplement King Representative
    www.supplementkings.com

Moderator @ ironmass.com
    Moderator @ supplementchat.com

Comment

tank, change in plans, im just gonna switch to green mag now so thats what id be using for the entire log should i be chosen, rather then half xceed, half gm

Comment

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 182

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience: Weight lifted on and off since 2000. Played football and basketball. Seriously got into strength training last year when I started to compete in Mixed Martial Art competitions. In a matter of a year I lost a total of 25 pounds, and gained it all back in lean muscle mass - 185 - 160 - and then back to 185 at 8-9% bf. my workouts kept getting better and more intense. now i am the strongest ive ever been, with my cardio being PHENOMONAL. You should pick me because I will thoroughly run your product through the gauntlet to see how effective it works. my sheer training protocol is wicked.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Full Body Workouts 3 Times a week- tues, thurs, sat. consisting of exercises that hit every body part- rep schemes differ, but generally are 4x10 or 3x12 depending on my goal that day (strength vs endurance)

a sample might be on Tuesdays
        Bench
        EZ Curl
        Lat Pulldown
        Hack Squats
        15 Min AB work
        Tricep Press
        Military press
        T bar row
        Upright row
        Time: ~ 60 mins

the exercises are always changed up.

also, i have resistance band/plyometric workouts 3 times a week on days I am not lifting. These generally last an hour.

Thursday and Fridays I have 1.5-2 hr stand up/JKD/Muay Thai classes

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
        After every weight training session I will do the following- HIIT on a treadmill for 15 mins, alternating minutes at 7mph and 10mph usually clocking in at around 2.5 miles OR 5 mile moderate jog at 150-170 heart rate

after that, I will do intervals on a stair master for another 10 - 12 minutes.
        my heart rate stays around 170 ish the whole time

also, on days i dont weight train i run 5 miles around 160-180 heart rate.

also, those martial art classes I do are cardio sessions in themselves.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Dymatize Elite Whey, Dymatize z-force, CL purple wraath, CL glycer grow, CL Green Mag, CL white blood, EFA's (Right after my GM log i will be taking GABA and Red Acid and SesaGlow)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
        Breakfast- Oats, Cottage Cheese, Protein shake (w/milk), water
        mid- banana, cottage cheese, water
        Lunch- lean turkey or tuna, veggies, cottage cheese, whole wheat bread, diet soda
        mid- EAS myoplex original, water
        mid 2- cottage cheese, turkey/chicken, water
        dinner- chicken/lean beef, veggies, if fatigued take in extra carb
        snack- ON complete protein diet (before bed)

hard to total because theres slight variations, however, im at

3000 calories, give or take 250-400,
        ~250 g protein
        ~200 g carbs
        <100 g f
        i know im off a little bit but thats a rough estimate

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 - 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: GET EXTREMELY LEAN (the leanest ive ever been) the reason being i want to see what im capable of. im not going to lie, when i tipped the scale at 190 i felt slugish and my MMA game was suffering. i since decided i will be primed to fight at a lean 155-160(lightweight), so i need to drop another 15 pounds, then drop the water weight for fights. i have a feeling the synergistic effects of black hole with sesa and red acid will bring about a new level of fat oxidation, finally ridding my body of the annoying love handles i have on my back. it will be very gradual tho to make sure i retain as much strength as possible.

Long Term Goal: bring my body and mind to the apex of development

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
        NO xplode, GNC whey protein, UN Storm, UN shock therapy, Xyience NOG cg 3, Sans V12, Dymatize Xpand (also energized), ON Whey, Dymatize Megamilk, Cytosport fast twitch, NX CARE nitro t3, Primaforce Thermal Rage, Thermolife Zappetite, CL Green Bulge, White Blood, Blue Rhino, Red Acid, Yohimbe, ECA stack. EAS nutritonal shakes, green mag

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):WB, GB, BR review (will update links)
        thermal rage (tester)
        Zappetite (tester)
        x-factor/anagen log/review
        green mag log

Current / Progress Photos:
        check out my green mag for attachments

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yup

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________July 23_____, 2006 (after my green mag is done)
        Last edited by jaymdubbs; 07-08-2006, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Can this be stacked with other supplements from other companies? Im in the process of a 12 week Jungle Warfare cycle and I cant seem to eat enough, so this product sounds like the perfect rememdy to my problem.

If it can be used with Jungle Warfare Id love to apply.

I have a current log over at bb.com.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=818539

Comment

Originally posted by uncnate
            Can this be stacked with other supplements from other companies? Im in the process of a 12 week Jungle Warfare cycle and I cant seem to eat enough, so this product sounds like the perfect rememdy to my problem.

If it can be used with Jungle Warfare Id love to apply.

I have a current log over at bb.com.

How many weeks into JW are you and is it a sponsored log ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              How many weeks into JW are you and is it a sponsored log ?
              6... almost 7. But no its not sponsored, woulda been nice though lol.

I may not go the full 12 weeks. I just want to keep adding mass and JW is working very well for that.

Comment

Originally posted by uncnate
                6... almost 7. But no its not sponsored, woulda been nice though lol.

I may not go the full 12 weeks. I just want to keep adding mass and JW is working very well for that.
                I would definately apply !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  I would definately apply !!
                  Ok Im going to. And by that Im assuming its ok to still take JW.

Comment

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 158-160... varies by time of day

Bodytype: not sure. Skinny, but with some mass.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Started lifting back in highschool when I had no idea what I was doing. Got on creatine monohydrate my senior year which is when I first got into supplements. For a while Id been trying out various supplements all of which were a bust b/c until 6 or so months ago I wasnt very aware of how important my diet was to lifting. The last 6 months Ive put on 15 pounds, 10 of those pounds being in the last 6 weeks due to a good diet and JW.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Workout 4 days a week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

Monday
                    Chest/Tris
                    Tuesday
                    Back/Bis
                    Thursday
                    Shoulders/Forearms
                    Friday
                    Legs
                    -- Abs, as much as I can handle

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
                    No cardio as of yet. Im thinking I may start doing some cardio around 8 hours after my workout. I usually workout after lunch so Id be running around 8 or 9ish PM

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
                    ALRI Jungle Warfare
                    USPLabs Cissus
                    USPLabs PowerFULL
                    NOW Adam
                    ON 100% Whey

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
                    Macros Im not sure of. I get 3k calories a day which is a little over 500 calories over maintenance. Around 250 grams of protein per day, some from shakes.

Current Daily water intake:
                    Well over 2 gallons, approaching 3.

Short Term Goal:
                    Reach 165 and lose body fat by summers end.

Long Term Goal:
                    175/180 lbs at 9-10% BF

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
                    None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
                    DS Activate
                    MRI NO2
                    X-Factor, but discontinued use
                    Bulk Creatine Mono
                    -- and all others that I posted aove

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
                    Only two Ive done.
                    Jungle Warfare Log: - completed
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...07#post9990107

Jungle Warfare/Cissus/PowerFULL log - current

Current / Progress Photos: the most current I have are in the completed log posted above at the end of the log.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of whenever youd like me to, 2006

Comment

I would be interested. I start GVT on Mon. the 10th, with a planned ph cycle. Would be very interested in help with 4600 cal intake though.

Comment

i would love to run an xfactor black hole stack
                        i think that would be cool , hopefully by dec i will be done recomping
                        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

when are testers going to be announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                            when are testers going to be announced?
                            as soon as we have enough high quality ones, its hard finding so many since many are doing logs on green magnitude already. should be within the next few days. sorry for the deay
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              as soon as we have enough high quality ones, its hard finding so many since many are doing logs on green magnitude already. should be within the next few days. sorry for the deay

sounds good -- was just getting anxious

Comment

Ok i just cant resist it. I always told myself that whoever came out with an appetite enhancer i was going to apply for it. So here goes

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 229

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience: I started out at 112lbs a little over five years ago. I now weigh anywhere from 225-230 and love to workout. It's in my blood and will always be in my blood.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Currently doing a three day split
                                Monday: Chest/Back
                                Wednesday: Legs/Biceps
                                Friday: Shoulders/Triceps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I dont do any cardio at this time.

Current supplements: Whey, Multi, and Xtend.

Current Diet and macros: Since i'm a little more active during the summer time i dont keep up with my cals as much as i do when in the winter time. I do eat a lot of carbs from pasta, oats, and wheat breads/bagels. My protein mainly comes from red meat, milk, cheese, and whey protein shakes. As for fats i throw some olive oil in my protein shakes and snack on peanut butter.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Maintain and possibly even add a little more muscle mass.

Long Term Goal: Eventually cut down to around 210 and maintain that weight.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Ive done three ph cycles back in the day. Ive tried plenty of creatines, cell volumizers, NO products, the usual works.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Controlled Labs GB/WB log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...rs+GB%2FWB+log

Gaspari's Size-On log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...63#post8186263

Get Diesel NOS Ether in Caps log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=733289

Scivation Anagen Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772452

I also have plenty of reviews on protein powders and other misc. stuff over at bbing.com. Just search under my username if you're really interested.

Current / Progress Photos: I have a pic of me on here that was taken a few months back in the post your pic thread on here.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Depends on if i can get ahold of a digital camera.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 17, 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X