Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

purple wraath and green mag samples this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
    You could always pass the samples on to a friend / relative / spotter.... the sample packets are (by FAR) the best I've ever seen.
    my physical trainer at the local gym is so ready to try these...
    i just talked to him today, so i guess that solves THAT problem!

do you think i can get a free training session out of him? haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycste
      green mag mixed with purple wrath

taste with 32oz water = 8.5/10
      -rather simple to drink but didnt know what to expect and first time of course drinking it

mixability with 32oz water = 8.5/10
      -wastnt perfect and did take time and became pretty dissolved so i gave a 8.5
      great review, thanks
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Green Magnitude/Purple Wraath/White Blood REVIEW:

Green Magnitude:

TASTE: In my opinion, this is the best tasting creatine supplement that I have ever used... Comparatively, it is not something that I would drink everyday if it did not have creatine in it -- just a frame of reference, but it is still the best tasting powder supplement, in my opinion. The sour apple is done just right and, when mixed with twenty-four ounces of water, is a pleasure to drink.

9.5/10

MIXABILITY: In my opinion, this is not the easiest mixing creatine that I have ever used, but it is pretty damn close -- it still mixes easier than ninety percent of creatine powders... I let the powder settle in twenty-four ounces of water for five minutes and gave it a quick shake -- alas, it was fully dissolved and evenly dispersed... After I finished drinking it, there was no residue left at the bottom... Nice!

9/10

EFFECT: Let me preface this by stating that I have never made a ten pound increase on my bench press in a week -- the most that I have ever increased my bench press by in a week is five pounds. Excluding my week's nutrition, supplementation and exercise, I increased my bench press by ten pounds this week. I felt more motivated, more energized and stronger than ever before -- I will let that speak for itself.

10/10

Overall... 9.5/10... Sweet job, Controlled Labs -- this will be a staple of my supplementation for a long time!

Purple Wraath and White Blood to follow...
        Last edited by scott_widyn; 12-01-2006, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott_widyn
          Green Magnitude/Purple Wraath/White Blood REVIEW:

Green Magnitude:

TASTE: In my opinion, this is the best tasting creatine supplement that I have ever used... Comparatively, it is not something that I would drink everyday if it did not have creatine in it -- just a frame of reference, but it is still the best tasting powder supplement, in my opinion. The sour apple is done just right and, when mixed with twenty-four ounces of water, is a pleasure to drink.

9.5/10

MIXABILITY: In my opinion, this is not the easiest mixing creatine that I have ever used, but it is pretty damn close -- it still mixes easier than ninety percent of creatine powders... I let the powder settle in twenty-four ounces of water for five minutes and gave it a quick shake -- alas, it was fully dissolved and evenly dispersed... After I finished drinking it, there was no residue left at the bottom... Nice!

9/10

EFFECT: Let me preface this by stating that I have never made a ten pound increase on my bench press in a week -- the most that I have ever increased my bench press by in a week is five pounds. Excluding my week's nutrition, supplementation and exercise, I increased my bench press by ten pounds this week. I felt more motivated, more energized and stronger than ever before -- I will let that speak for itself.

10/10

Overall... 9.5/10... Sweet job, Controlled Labs -- this will be a staple of my supplementation for a long time!

Purple Wraath and White Blood to follow...
          very nice review, thanks very much

Out Now:
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Green Magnitude/Purple Wraath/White Blood REVIEW:

Purple Wraath:

TASTE: Plainly and simply, Purple Wraath does not taste good... But, it does not taste bad neither. I do not understand as to why users complain so much about this -- maybe the feeback that I am viewing is centered more around the first version, as I have heard that vast improvements have been made in regards to its taste. Just like the Green Magnitude, I would not drink this on a regular basis if it did not have all of the ingredients that it has. But, it tastes good enough that I look forward to drinking it before and during my workout and it does not require any effort to finish in this department.

8.5/10

MIXABILITY: Alright, let me make sure one thing is clear: if any of you have tried an EAA/BCAA complex, you know that it is surprisingly difficult to dissolve into solution. I usually have to mix this type of product constantly for minutes upon minutes on end in order to have a drinkable mix. Purple Wraath, if left to settle in twenty-four ounces of water, dissolves easily with a quick shake. I was skeptical from the beginning, but I was pleasantly surprised when I mixed it for the first time. You do not understand how good of a job Controlled Labs did with getting Purple Wraath to mix the way it does unless you have previous experience with EAA/BCAA.

7/10 -- compared to other powders, 10/10 -- compared to other EAA/BCAA.

EFFECT: It may seem like I am not satisfied with Purple Wraath at this point, but taking one scoop pre-workout and one scoop during a workout is something that needs to experienced. Besides the unbelievable tingling sensation that I feel when I take this (which I kind of like), Purple Wraath gets me motivated, focused and filled with endurance... The first time that I took this, my heart was racing and my vision was blurred throughout the entire workout (not to mentioned how strongly this gets me sweating)... I never wanted to stop my workout and I was able to squeeze out one or two additional repetitions on almost all of my sets/exercises.

10.5/10 -- Purple Wraath is truly something special!

I must also mention that Purple Wraath improved my pumps (already sweet with Green Magnitude and White Blood).

And, since the effect is only part that I care about, you sure as hell know how I rate Purple Wraath!

White Blood to follow...
            Last edited by scott_widyn; 12-02-2006, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• nice review!
              "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
              -or-
              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

• Green Magnitude/Purple Wraath/White Blood review:

WHITE BLOOD:

TASTE: N/A

MIXABILITY: N/A

EFFECT: After starting Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath the week before, it was easy to see the effects of White Blood by incorporating a full dosage (four capsules) of it a half hour before my first chest workout of the week. I was already getting great pumps from the former two supplements, but White Blood made it just plain difficult to move. Since then, I have decreased my full dosage to three capsules and the results have been more than bareable. I feel fully pumped all day now without any restriction of movement... Before, with four capsules, it was too much for me. Oh, I forgot to mention the muscle vascularity and fullness -- the latter was everything that I expected, but the former I did not notice much because I still have more fat to lose for my cutting phase. But, rest assured, when I get my body fat down to where I want it to be, that this vascularity will be much more noticeable.

Great product, but take the recommended dose... This product also stacks very well!

Overall: 9/10

The only reason that I rated this a 9/10 is that I like Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath better than White Blood and my ratings should reflect such a preference...

Comment

• Originally posted by scott_widyn
                  Green Magnitude/Purple Wraath/White Blood review:

WHITE BLOOD:

TASTE: N/A

MIXABILITY: N/A

EFFECT: After starting Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath the week before, it was easy to see the effects of White Blood by incorporating a full dosage (four capsules) of it a half hour before my first chest workout of the week. I was already getting great pumps from the former two supplements, but White Blood made it just plain difficult to move. Since then, I have decreased my full dosage to three capsules and the results have been more than bareable. I feel fully pumped all day now without any restriction of movement... Before, with four capsules, it was too much for me. Oh, I forgot to mention the muscle vascularity and fullness -- the latter was everything that I expected, but the former I did not notice much because I still have more fat to lose for my cutting phase. But, rest assured, when I get my body fat down to where I want it to be, that this vascularity will be much more noticeable.

Great product, but take the recommended dose... This product also stacks very well!

Overall: 9/10

The only reason that I rated this a 9/10 is that I like Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath better than White Blood and my ratings should reflect such a preference...
                  very good review, thanks again

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)