Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

purple wraath and green mag samples this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    when were they requested?
    November 8th/9th.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

I tried mine today, btw thanks again to CL, I mixed up and drank the GM about 15 min before I went to the gym, at the same time I mixed up the PW and planned on starting it about a quarter way into my workout. First off GM gets a 9/10 for the refreshing taste, and an 9/10 for mixability, both top notch. The PW gets an 7.5/10 for taste (different but not bad by any means, started to really like it by the end of the workout) for mixability it gets an 8/10 as well. By letting PW dissolve over 20-30 min (as suggested) it was totally dissolved. Without the presence of stims it is hard to gauge an actual response to the products, I will say though that coming off of a day away from the gym (yesterday) and only using those supps today I still felt good and strong during my workout. I wasn't setting any records or anything but I was able to continue my program of increasing my weights by 5lbs each week. Now, post workout, I feel very relaxed and not too sore. I will let everyone know if things change later on. All in all I consider this test a success and would buy or recommend Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath. Canadian prices for these products are about the same or a little cheaper than other products in the same categories, as a result GM and PW are a good buy in my book.

Overall: Green Magnitude 9/10
      Purple Wraath 7.75/10
      - Millennium Sport Technologies Sponsored Athlete -

Men are born to succeed, not fail.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa S
        I tried mine today, btw thanks again to CL, I mixed up and drank the GM about 15 min before I went to the gym, at the same time I mixed up the PW and planned on starting it about a quarter way into my workout. First off GM gets a 9/10 for the refreshing taste, and an 9/10 for mixability, both top notch. The PW gets an 7.5/10 for taste (different but not bad by any means, started to really like it by the end of the workout) for mixability it gets an 8/10 as well. By letting PW dissolve over 20-30 min (as suggested) it was totally dissolved. Without the presence of stims it is hard to gauge an actual response to the products, I will say though that coming off of a day away from the gym (yesterday) and only using those supps today I still felt good and strong during my workout. I wasn't setting any records or anything but I was able to continue my program of increasing my weights by 5lbs each week. Now, post workout, I feel very relaxed and not too sore. I will let everyone know if things change later on. All in all I consider this test a success and would buy or recommend Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath. Canadian prices for these products are about the same or a little cheaper than other products in the same categories, as a result GM and PW are a good buy in my book.

Overall: Green Magnitude 9/10
        Purple Wraath 7.75/10
        Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Well, never got my samples. Went ahead and ordered the PW/GM stack at bb.com anyways though. Have to say, I did the suggested amounts to suggest water and WOW, some strong flavors. The Mag almost made me chuck it was so strong. Well, after trial and error, I've been mixing the PW/GM in about 25oz water total and downing it 20 minutes before working out. Can't say I've noticed a change, but this is only day 3 of using it. I love the flavor now since the PW is seemingly a strong flavor that the GM. Have to give the PW a 10/10 on that. GM only gets about a 6/10 flavor due to the initial reaction. Hoping here after another week that I really start getting these to kick in. Haven't felt any side effects of either (tingling, etc). Good stuff though. Looking forward to trying more of the CL line in the future.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

I got the samples and the next day I ordered White Blood, Purple Wraath, and Green Mag. I'm planing on going on them all soon... I'll let you guys know how I like em

Comment

Originally posted by DoNotSwallow
              I got the samples and the next day I ordered White Blood, Purple Wraath, and Green Mag. I'm planing on going on them all soon... I'll let you guys know how I like em

Sounds good!

Comment

thanks very much, looking forward to it
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hopefully you'll be swallowing them?
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

just got my samples.. will be using them most likely next workout on thurs

not sure if it will be a leg or chest based day to test just fyi

looking foward to the taste so do i take them together with tons of water or should i take seperate to see flavor?
                    Current LOGS
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
                    http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
                    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

• Wow, just got my samples TODAY. lol @ the 3 week waiting period on that.

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

• controlled labs, please do not send me any of the samples that i requested...
                        i just broke down, bit the bullet, and bought green magnitude/purple wraath/white blood!

maybe the best way to get us to buy this stuff is to not send out any samples at all...
                        then we will get tired, cranky and upset and just give in to our training needs and splurge!

at least, that is happened to me...

damn you guys, damn you! haha ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by scott_widyn
                          controlled labs, please do not send me any of the samples that i requested...
                          i just broke down, bit the bullet, and bought green magnitude/purple wraath/white blood!

maybe the best way to get us to buy this stuff is to not send out any samples at all...
                          then we will get tired, cranky and upset and just give in to our training needs and splurge!

at least, that is happened to me...

damn you guys, damn you! haha ;-)
                          You could always pass the samples on to a friend / relative / spotter.... the sample packets are (by FAR) the best I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                            Wow, just got my samples TODAY. lol @ the 3 week waiting period on that.

did it really take that long. most of them went out within a week of getting the request. sorry about that.
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              did it really take that long. most of them went out within a week of getting the request. sorry about that.
                              Yeah, I put in the request on the 8th or 9th and just got them. Nothing but love though for CL and the PW/GM. I bought them regardless of the samples so I'll be giving them to a training buddy and see if he'd jump on the CL bandwagon. He got a whif of the GM when I was mixing it post workout and was like, "Damn that smells good." Told him it was Sour Apple flavor and that the PW was like grape candy. Might have a convert to CL from BSN!

Current Supps:
                              Purple Wraath
                              Green Magnitude
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Blue Up
                              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

• green mag mixed with purple wrath

taste with 32oz water = 8.5/10
                                -rather simple to drink but didnt know what to expect and first time of course drinking it

mixability with 32oz water = 8.5/10
                                -wastnt perfect and did take time and became pretty dissolved so i gave a 8.5
                                Current LOGS
                                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
                                http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
                                http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

Working...
                                X