Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

purple wraath and green mag samples this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bodyfuel
    Are the samples still up for grabs ?? I sent in an email anyway
    yup, we still have some. also many retailers will be putting them into orders.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      also many retailers will be putting them into orders.
      ^ A very good thing. Free samples in orders have turned me onto a few products I never would've thought twice about ...

Comment

After trying the GM pre-workout and the PW during my workout, here are my following thoughts:

GM

Mixability: 10/10
        It mixed together immediately, there was no clumping whatsoever.

Taste: 9/10
        Green apple has always been a favorite flavor of mine and CL did a very nice job with this flavor, its very light, very refreshing, not too tart.

Efficacy: (too early to make a judgement)
        I believe with this or any other creatine product you would need to take it for about a month to see how well it enhances strength. I did notice some definite muscle hardness after my workout, but this is also my high rep week, so those factors could be offsetting.

Recommendations: If you are in the market for a creatine product I believe this one deserves a fair shot, it tastes good, mixes good and there is no bloating or GI discomfort from the product.

Purple Wrath

Mixability: 9/10
        This stuff mixes very well, there was a small bit of residue at the bottom of the shaker that kept wanting to separate, but still mixed great.

Taste: 10/10
        Finally! A grape flavored amino acid product that actually tastes like grape. I am very impressed with the flavor system, well done CL.

Efficacy: 8/10
        Normally I wouldn't give a rating off a sample, but this stuff has something to it. Most notably was my recovery b/w sets, I was doing arms, high reps and heavy, but i was recovering very quick b/w sets. If i were to use this product for an extended period of time I think its impact on neuromuscular endurance would be exception just from what i experienced from one serving.

Recommendations: Buy it! Seriously, it mixes great, it tastes great and from the first session you can notice things that simply cannot be attributed to placebo (you can't fake more endurance).

Thanks CL for letting me try the samples out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pup
          After trying the GM pre-workout and the PW during my workout, here are my following thoughts:

GM

Green apple has always been a favorite flavor of mine and CL did a very nice job with this flavor, its very light, very refreshing, not too tart.

I believe with this or any other creatine product you would need to take it for about a month to see how well it enhances strength. I did notice some definite muscle hardness after my workout, but this is also my high rep week, so those factors could be offsetting.

Recommendations: If you are in the market for a creatine product I believe this one deserves a fair shot, it tastes good, mixes good and there is no bloating or GI discomfort from the product.

Purple Wrath

This stuff mixes very well, there was a small bit of residue at the bottom of the shaker that kept wanting to separate, but still mixed great.

Finally! A grape flavored amino acid product that actually tastes like grape. I am very impressed with the flavor system, well done CL.

Normally I wouldn't give a rating off a sample, but this stuff has something to it. Most notably was my recovery b/w sets, I was doing arms, high reps and heavy, but i was recovering very quick b/w sets. If i were to use this product for an extended period of time I think its impact on neuromuscular endurance would be exception just from what i experienced from one serving.

Recommendations: Buy it! Seriously, it mixes great, it tastes great and from the first session you can notice things that simply cannot be attributed to placebo (you can't fake more endurance).

Great review. I have a feeling these samples are going to turn many into beleivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pup

GM

Purple Wrath

awesome feedback and very detailed, thank you

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Actually you can "fake" more endurance. The most powerful drug in the history of the world is the placebo.

Its not "faking" its a trick of the mind. MIND OVER MATTER!! ...Id go into it but it would turn into a rant.
              "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
              -or-
              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

I emailed you the other day, requesting both, but Im not sure if you got the email or not, Im hoping you did.

Comment

Originally posted by JCL
                  I emailed you the other day, requesting both, but Im not sure if you got the email or not, Im hoping you did.
                  if you sent it, I got it

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Just recieved my samples, thanks.
                    I have just finished GB/WB combo with gr8 results and have just recieved my GM/WB combo to follow on. I will try the PW with these on my next workout and let you know how i get on with it. If its as good as your other products then it looks like i'll be buying all 3 next time.
                    Thanks again CL.
                    Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

Originally posted by mickfootie
                      Just recieved my samples, thanks.
                      I have just finished GB/WB combo with gr8 results and have just recieved my GM/WB combo to follow on. I will try the PW with these on my next workout and let you know how i get on with it. If its as good as your other products then it looks like i'll be buying all 3 next time.
                      Thanks again CL.

I think after my cycle of GM+PW+GG, I'm going to switch it up for 30 days and run the classic GB+WB stack. Then I 'll return to my GM+PW+GG. It's always good to change things up

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                        I think after my cycle of GM+PW+GG, I'm going to switch it up for 30 days and run the classic GB+WB stack. Then I 'll return to my GM+PW+GG. It's always good to change things up
                        sounds good

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Shot over an e-mail, hope samples are still left!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Just sent an email

I just sent an email to Tank as well, looking forward to trying these as I have used the GB and WB and wanting to test these

Comment

Originally posted by joesapart
                              I just sent an email to Tank as well, looking forward to trying these as I have used the GB and WB and wanting to test these

You will love em!

Comment

Got my samples yesterday thanks again Tank! Haven't lifted for a week and a half because of an injury though.
                                Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Working...
                                X