TEAM TORTURE - The Endomorph Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    I think a large part of my problem is that during sleep I 'always' roll onto my right side, which seems to jack up my shoulder upon waking.. However, no matter WHAT I try, I always wake up on that side and my wife says I roll over to it the moment I start to snore, lol.

I've tried cocooning myself in a blanket so I couldn't roll over, I've tried surrounding myself with pillows, I've tried sleeping on the couch where there isn't really room to roll over.. EVERYTHING..
    Yep I do the same and have not been able to avoid it besides sleeping on the couch.

Comment

I think a large part of my problem is that during sleep I 'always' roll onto my right side, which seems to jack up my shoulder upon waking.. However, no matter WHAT I try, I always wake up on that side and my wife says I roll over to it the moment I start to snore, lol.

I've tried cocooning myself in a blanket so I couldn't roll over, I've tried surrounding myself with pillows, I've tried sleeping on the couch where there isn't really room to roll over.. EVERYTHING..
      haha josh you should get a bunk bed and sleep at the top... a few times falling down and I'm sure you will learn not to roll over

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
        haha josh you should get a bunk bed and sleep at the top... a few times falling down and I'm sure you will learn not to roll over
        I tossed this off the wife just now.. she said the only way I'm getting a bunkbed is if I plan to leave her and move in with my stepbrother (who has ONE kid but a set of bunkbeds)
        Back to the basics!

Comment

• You can always try propping a pillow under your bad shoulder, this will keep you from rolling over on that side.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
            You can always try propping a pillow under your bad shoulder, this will keep you from rolling over on that side.
            I'll give that a try tonight in fact Now that we are in week 4 of this log (which I will have a huge update tomorrow) there will also soon be some additional supplements added in.

Recently Added:
            Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
            Venom Special Tactics

Going to Add:
            Venom Lean Dreams
            Cissus / Glucosamine (highly dosed)

I also ran out of BCAAs (both xtend and AI's!) so I'm going to just start using lots of my purple wraath supply

Hopefully the latter 3 will help with both shoulder issues and some of the restlessness during sleep

SCT
            Back to the basics!

Comment

• I will be interested in how Lean Dreams works. I am really liking Black Out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                Yep I do the same and have not been able to avoid it besides sleeping on the couch.

you should be used to sleeping on the couch by now
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I tossed this off the wife just now.. she said the only way I'm getting a bunkbed is if I plan to leave her and move in with my stepbrother (who has ONE kid but a set of bunkbeds)

sounds like a good plan!!!

tell her that, see what she says, lol..
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    sounds like a good plan!!!

tell her that, see what she says, lol..
                    Haha, you are a crazy cat John lee, how are things going down in your neighborhood?
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Haha, you are a crazy cat John lee, how are things going down in your neighborhood?

doing better.. hehe... we be talkin'..
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

doing better.. hehe... we be talkin'..
                        You need to get yahoo or msn so I can talk to you whilst at work.. I have to use AOL for work so I can't talk on it I get off at 11 though so I'll switch messengers then to see if you are on.

SCT
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

You need to get yahoo or msn so I can talk to you whilst at work.. I have to use AOL for work so I can't talk on it I get off at 11 though so I'll switch messengers then to see if you are on.

SCT

idiot.. i have msn... everyone does.. it comes with XP

aries3231981@hotmail.com
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

idiot.. i have msn... everyone does.. it comes with XP

aries3231981@hotmail.com
                            I don't think they have msn on sct's windows 95...:P

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                              I don't think they have msn on sct's windows 95...:P
                              You are just BEGGING for a spanking arentcha.
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

You are just BEGGING for a spanking arentcha.
                                na-da! you can't catch me!

actually try tomorrow when I have more energy, my legs are hurting today!

Comment

Working...
                                X