• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo

he put "the guns" for his arm measurements

hahahahahahaha

your awsome sct

ps - i was wondering this today in the gym, yeah i dont know why, i think of weird things while i workout sometimes (all the time)... but anyway..
    how many bottles of red acid have you actually gone thro? heh..

Comment

Originally posted by El Pena
      Good luck SCT believe me your goals are definitely attainable .

Looks like one of my old workouts cept mine had leg presses at the end after the drop sets, couldn't walk right for a couple days after
      Yeah that leg workout is killer, top it off with the fact that today was also a workout day AND I had a few other things about town to do and I am HURTING, heh.

Originally posted by jdiritto
      yo

he put "the guns" for his arm measurements

hahahahahahaha

your awsome sct

ps - i was wondering this today in the gym, yeah i dont know why, i think of weird things while i workout sometimes (all the time)... but anyway..
      how many bottles of red acid have you actually gone thro? heh..
      Thinking about me during your workout? Lol!

I think I've went through 4 full bottles of Red Acid, but I also have another 2 that are both halfway empty. In addition I think I've given out about 3 more bottles via individual samples.

Back to the basics!

Comment

Day 2, burning it up

Today was day 2 of the 12 week Team Torture extravaganza with EME! In the gym today it was 'back/shoulders/abs' along with some cardio and boy did it kick my butt hardcore. The hardest part about today was the cardio with these insane hamstring DOMs I'm having.

Exercises

WIDE Grip Lat Pulldowns - 115x12, 115x12, 130x12, 130x12
        Seated Machine Rows - 115x12, 130x12, 130x12, 145x12
        Seated DB Military Press - 35x12, 40x12, 50x12, 50x12
        The Triple Threat - 15x8, 15x8, 15x8 ***
        Hanging Leg Raises - 3 sets of 15
        Decline Crunches - 3 sets of 15

CARDIO

30 minutes Treadmill, 15 incline, 3.0-3.3 mph

***The triple threat is a supersetting of Front DB Raises, Side DB Raises, and Rear Delt Db Raises. The weight on this was purposely low while monitoring my shoulder. So far so good.

Diet

Water Intake - 2.25 gallons

2728 Calories
        - 95 grams of fat or 31.34%
        - 130 grams of carbs or 19.06%
        - 338 grams of protein or 49.56%

Day 2 diet was on key to the point, the only downfall as that I used a tad too much protein in my post workout shake, but it was just to finish off the jug.

The best/worst part of the day was that as soon as I left the gym my sister-in-law called me to help them move. So I shoveled down my post-workout nutrition and then went and lifted a bunch of dressers, tvs, couches, and a SOLID Oak entertainment center.... all in 105 degree heat.. *faint*

Weight
        AM Weight - 295.2
        PM Weight - 295.8

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          The Triple Threat - 15x8, 15x8, 15x8 ***
          ***The triple threat is a supersetting of Front DB Raises, Side DB Raises, and Rear Delt Db Raises.

[
          I love these, and man do they give an awesome pump and burn!!!

Comment

Hanging Leg Raises - 3 sets of 15
            Decline Crunches - 3 sets of 15
            Ditch one of them, and replace it with old fashion crunches. Hanging leg raises and decline crunches are great for your hips but suck for your abs. Well leg raises are good but no one ever does them right, so I would ditch them

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
              Ditch one of them, and replace it with old fashion crunches. Hanging leg raises and decline crunches are great for your hips but suck for your abs. Well leg raises are good but no one ever does them right, so I would ditch them
              really?? I personally love decline ab crunches. I get mad ab doms from them

Comment

Since Michael details all of my training, I don't replace exercises unless he finds the need to. I do appreciate the input though
                Back to the basics!

Comment

Since Michael details all of my training, I don't replace exercises unless he finds the need to. I do appreciate the input though
                  Oh you guys are all palls and on a first name basis huh?! I want an autographed photo of Kendra ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    Oh you guys are all palls and on a first name basis huh?! I want an autographed photo of Kendra ASAP!
                    Actually, when I'm down in Tulsa in a few weeks I'm hoping to get to go workout with Michael and at least meet Kendra. I'll get a picture of her and I together, and then taunt you with it forever... and ever.

SCT
                    Last edited by stonecoldtruth; 07-30-2006, 08:33 PM.
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Day 3, Sunday.. the day of rest

Today was day 3 of the 12 week Team Torture journey, and it was literally a day of laziness and tasty foods. Well, breakfast was super tasty the rest of the meals were my standard meals.

On this morning's menu... MUSCLE*****! Whole grain pan***** made with EME's special recipe and topped with some zero cal/zero carb syrup. It was amazing.. I was all Emeril-like in the kitchen.

Today was a day off from the gym so not much to report there. Minor DOMs still in my legs but my back/shoulders/arbs are fairing well

Since I just finished prepping my last meal, here is today's caloric breakdown.

Calories - 2742
                      82 grams fat (26.91%)
                      250 grams carbs (36.49%)
                      251 grams protein (36.61%)

I had to give myself a big ole pat on the back today.

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                        really?? I personally love decline ab crunches. I get mad ab doms from them
                        Yea if you do them right they work, for decline and hanging leg raises you need to matain a curved posterir chain, personally I love Janda Sit-Ups for lower abs the best as it uses no hip flexors.

Here is what an ending hanging leg raise should look like:
                        Last edited by LancerV; 07-30-2006, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Actually, when I'm down in Tulsa in a few weeks I'm hoping to get to go workout with Michael and at least meet Kendra. I'll get a picture of her and I together, and then taunt you with it forever... and ever.

SCT
                          You're a very very cruel man!

Comment

Here is what an ending hanging leg raise should look like:
                            Probably 1 in 100 people could do even ONE of those.... and decline crunches are just fine for abs as long as you have proper form (you're right about the leg raises).
                            Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-31-2006, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Ok is this your log for real now. Can I subscribe to this one and actually get updates?
                              The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
                              If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

Originally posted by spirit3530
                                Ok is this your log for real now. Can I subscribe to this one and actually get updates?
                                For the next 12 weeks I will be posting DAILY as per my agreement with my trainer, so you will get more updates than you can handle
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X