Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warmed up -- typical, not a whole lot of anything in particular, just a good mix of stretches + jump rope/movement

weights:

DB cleans - 5x20 (warm up), 30,30, 40,45,50

weighted vertical jumps - 5 reps each, first set with emptu bar (warm up) every other set with 95pd
    med ball chest toss - 5reps with 6kg ball , like 8 reps last set
    4 sets through (not counting warmup set)

Deadlift snatch grip - 4x5, 95 pds first set and 145 every other
    DB rows - 4x5, 50pd warm up set and then 75 pd each after
    45 second rest between

10 chinups
    sprinter lunges back and forth room (about 15 reps each leg )
    45 second rest

30 second pushup plank
    10 pushups
    8 moutain climbers each leg
    45 second rest

30 second static crunch
    15 heel touches
    45 second rest

than i did 3x 25 sit ups and jumped rope for like 30-45 seconds between each set with no other rest

Comment

• might be seeing my team, the kansas city chiefs, play in baltimore to start the season, than in philadelphia a few weeks later, and then in washington again the day after my birthday ....!!

just sucks if i do go to them all, i will be massively out numbered by the home teams, and in philadelphia I fear I could get into a lot of problems by wearing non-philadelphia gear

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        might be seeing my team, the kansas city chiefs, play in baltimore to start the season, than in philadelphia a few weeks later, and then in washington again the day after my birthday ....!!

just sucks if i do go to them all, i will be massively out numbered by the home teams, and in philadelphia I fear I could get into a lot of problems by wearing non-philadelphia gear
        Do what the Bronco's fans do when the come to Oakland, wear black......although we do eventually notice your rooting for the wrong team.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• haha.. i figured I would wear red, just not chiefs.. i have alot of red gear fro m velocity sports

oakland..eck, you don't like them raiders do you?! if so, let me apologize in advance...

....that's gotta suck!

Comment

• i've been munchin hard lately.. i dont feel like im putting on weight at all though, feel fairly lean..

I've been drinking yerba consistently for a week or so now, and been using blue gene again for near 2 weeks... feeling goooood

Comment

• feel like crap in the stomach.. but i am about to do it up. details later !

Comment

haha.. i figured I would wear red, just not chiefs.. i have alot of red gear fro m velocity sports

oakland..eck, you don't like them raiders do you?! if so, let me apologize in advance...

....that's gotta suck!
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• boo oakland

yaa kansas city

warmed up -- a brief one, lil stretching + lil cardioish

weights:

barbell snatches - 5x5, 95 pd each, last 3 sets started from the ground!

depth jumps - 5
                  rotational med ball slams - 5 each side
                  45 second rest/3x thro

squats - 10x135- 5x235 - 15x135
                  pull ups - 5x5
                  45 second rest each circuit

step ups - 10 R leg with two 35pd DBs
                  5 plyo pushups
                  steps ups opposite leg same things
                  45 seconds rest/3 time thro

sprinter cruneches - 10 each side
                  20 situps
                  20 supermans
                  45 seconds rest /. 2xthro

ended on 3 sets of 20 oblique crunches each side and 15 dips after each set with no rest!

Comment

• for squats yesterday it should o fbeen 5 sets of 5 at 235

just did some sprints outside..

spent like 45mins warming up, good cardio + stretch under some great rays -- think its like mid 80s out! than I ran 8 sprints, alternating by 2 s between uphill and downhill for aprox 40 yards (hopefully)

after sprints i had a 6kg medball and did 12 burpess with a chest toss and 12 squat-overhead throws -- both very hard

drank golden gains afterward, 2 scoops with water, and to be honest i didnt like the taste much.
                    Last edited by jiritt0; 04-25-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• good warmup, hit it up good. a dec amount of crdio n stretches -- room was very hot so i had an amazing sweat going on the entire team -- i was even sweating it out just while teaching

weights:
                      barbell cleans - 3x 95,115,135,145,145,145

DB bench -3x10x75
                      pushups w/ both hands on 4kg med balls - 3x10
                      45 second rest between circuits

DB rows - 3x10x75
                      pullups - 5 reg/5 modified
                      45sec rest between 3 cycles

lunges - 4 total, forward into backward each
                      30 second bridge
                      8 single leg RDLs with 30pd DB
                      3 cycle thro 45 sec rest each

ended with 100 situps and 50 supermans -- did 10 situps/5 supermans -- rested after 5 sets for 45 seconds than did the second 5 straight thro

golden gains tasted better today post workout

Comment

good warmup, hit it up good. a dec amount of crdio n stretches -- room was very hot so i had an amazing sweat going on the entire team -- i was even sweating it out just while teaching
                        Why can't more gyms be like that! I miss the old Golds. Iron plates, little ac and alot of loud music and gruntin.
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• yea man.. im terrified i will have to join some kind of pussy "fitness club" type gym soon..

if i do, i fear i might get kicked out for doing oly lifts and being too badass

i need to start my own training facility.. everything you say, lots of iron, a big fan and no AC (saves $), loud music, and lots of killin it day in day out! basically a defrancos/EliteFTS type place...

think I could get a loan for 1/2 to a full mill and be succesfull at it in the rich philly suburbs?

Comment

• warmed up for like 20 mins -- shortly than usual, still pretty good tho, nice sweat going and all

weights:

single arm DB snatch - 5 reps each set - 20pd each arm, 1 sets each arm with 30pds, and 1 set each arm with 45s

F squats: 4x6x135
                            step ups - 4x6 each leg x 95pds
                            45 seconds rest

olympic squats - 4x12x55, 65 for the rest
                            glute ham bridges - 45 seconds each time
                            45 seconds rest

side bridge - 30 seconds
                            10 DB flie with 30/35/35
                            other side bridge for 30 seconds
                            45 seconds rest between cycle, 3x thro

got kicked out of room and didnt get to finish the rest I Had planned, kind of sad.

Comment

warmed up for like 20 mins -- shortly than usual, still pretty good tho, nice sweat going and all

weights:

single arm DB snatch - 5 reps each set - 20pd each arm, 1 sets each arm with 30pds, and 1 set each arm with 45s

F squats: 4x6x135
                              step ups - 4x6 each leg x 95pds
                              45 seconds rest

olympic squats - 4x12x55, 65 for the rest
                              glute ham bridges - 45 seconds each time
                              45 seconds rest

side bridge - 30 seconds
                              10 DB flie with 30/35/35
                              other side bridge for 30 seconds
                              45 seconds rest between cycle, 3x thro

got kicked out of room and didnt get to finish the rest I Had planned, kind of sad.
                              Next time someone goes to kick you out. Down some GB and hulk up and tactifully insert their cranium into the rectum.!
                              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• lol, I don't know how Temple Univeristy would feel about that... !

workout yesterday was brutal. spent about 45minutes doing the warm up, was very tiring. did alot of jump rope, and alot of stretching!

weights:

Barbell jerk: behind the head: 4x5 x 95,115,135,135,135
                                about 45-90 seconds rest each set

DB shoulder presses - 4x5 x 50,60,60, 60
                                depth broad jumps - 4x5 (dropped depth jump on last set) -- average about 8 feet =x
                                45 seconds rest between cycles

then i got a little crazy.. did DB shrugs and farmers walk, both for 45 seconds and then a 45 second rest... I did my first set with 60 pd DBs -- got about 20 shrugs and it was too much to take so I had to put them down for 5 seconds or so til the 45 was up, than I got about 35 seconds on the farmers walk til my grip gave out.. 2nd set I dropped down to 35s (big drop) bu I was able to do both shrugs + farmer walks for 45 seconds straight - did the same for the 3rd set... crazy workout right there!!!!

5 chinups
                                5 lunge squats each leg w/95pds
                                10 pushups with feet elevated about 3.5 feet
                                45 second rest - 3x through

12 dips
                                12 lateral power steps each leg
                                minimal rest between each set (time it took to take of powersteppers and set up dip rack)

oblique crunches for 45 seconds on 1 side
                                hip bridge for 45 seconds
                                oblique crunches for 45 seconds on other side
                                45 seconds rest - 2x thro

ended with 100 situps and 50 supermans -- did them in cycles of 10-5/10-5 -- only taking a minute or so rest after 5 sets/half way (emptied PW and got water)

rediculously sore the next morning!!

Comment

Working...
                                X