No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thx

placed a new bb.com order for 2 purple intrains, 2 chick multis for my girlfriend, and the free products I posted previously (again).

Comment

• 1x thro this:
      shoulder pushups : 20
      crunches : 40
      wide pushups: 20
      crunches: 40
      shoulder pushups: 20
      diamond pushups:20

4x thro this
      split squats: 30 seconds each leg
      moutain climbers: 30 seconds
      30 second rest

4x thro this:
      rows: 20 seconds, 55pd on W bar
      shoulder press: same
      30 second rest

1x thro this:
      12 pushups
      25 bodyweight squats
      10 rows
      12 pushups
      25 bodyweight squats
      10 shoulder press

Comment

• my shipment of 4mil contractor bags arrived today ! waiting on military duffle bags than I can start making sandbags

when you don't belong to a gym, rain really sucks.
        Last edited by jiritt0; 07-23-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• great news:
          found a HS field with turf like 2minutes from my house, now I can do speed/agility work with real measurements

bad news: got thro about 1/2 my planned speed work today and tweaked my left hamstring.. no fun!

Comment

• just got some purple intrain in the mail.. and 3 military duffle bags

off to run agility drills at the turf field, would like to start the week with sprints my hammie is prolly still a little tender and i want to give it a few more days to recover

will be doing a bodyweight strength circuit later today while sampling intrain

2 scoops PW + some coconut water during outside agility drills
            1 scoop GG post workout + an OT tab

... 90-120mins in between workouts...

than im gonna use an intrabolic sample pack + 1 scoop intrain during at home strength circuit
            1 scoop GG + another OT tab post

weights:

everything non abs was done with 55lb on W bar

4x thro this circuit
            10 deadlifts
            15 situps
            10 overhead squats
            15 crunches
            10 floor presses
            15 bicycles a side
            10 rows
            15 supermans
            10 standing shoulder presses
            15 V ups
            10 burpees (bodyweight)

3x thro this circuit
            10 wide pushups with bars
            10 pushups off a med ball

ive never posted this yet but that new version of green bulge is amazing. Ive completely lost all weight to my workouts since no gym membership, but i get an amazing feeling every workout when i use the stuff. cant wait til I'm back in a gym with it

also, purple intrain seemed pretty nice today during the weights, was weird to mix it up, but it meshed well with wild berry intrabolic.. hopefully its even better with PW
            Last edited by jiritt0; 07-27-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• was gonna make sand bags and train 2x again today, but i got pretty sick last night, runny nose, weird stomach feelings, light headed, annoying cough.. got it from the gf that got it from her nephews when we visisted 2 weekends ago... sucks =(

Comment

• Hope you feel better soon.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I feel much better today, will be back to training tomorrow.

spent today and yesterday watching some training DVD's from a velocity sports seminar, one of the ones I watched today was like 90 mins by buddy lee, the jump rope god.

still got 2 whole dvds of it to go, prolly near 10 hrs

out to dinner tonight at a nice Cuban/Latin American/Caribbean resturant in the city and than a concert after =)

Comment

• sweetness.. went to the track today with my gf, was only planning on doing som elight jogging cos im not 100% over my disease i dont think..

but when we got there, someone (the football team I guess) left out 2 huge tires, so i had fun.

did a warmup for like 15-20minutes or so, than I jogged/walked around the track prolly 12 times total, flipping a tire everytime for 5 reps.. I flipped the light one first, than discovered the other one was heavier, and than I alternated between the both of them.. when it was said and done, I flipped them the width of the football field

I really really want huge tires now... ..I can't wait til I own a house!!

Comment

• picked up 4 more tubs of sand from my friend last night. this week sometime Im going to put together the sandbags, unless I get sick again !

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                        just got some purple intrain in the mail.. and 3 military duffle bags
                        Score !!

Comment

• just got in from the track:

did a good long warm up, felt real nice, than I ran 1 full speed 40yd before getting into the workout

ran through the agility ladder with my girl -- did a drill up 1 ladder about 10 yd long, than I did technique running through a 5yd ladder back -- every dril I did 2x thro alternating lead leg

after every 2nd drill I did some med ball work with my girl: first one was chest passes, second one was overhead tricep throws, 3rd was rotational ab slams and 4th was the opposite ab slam -- all for 6 reps with a 6kg med ball

after the 2nd and 4th med ball set I did 5 tire flips with the heavier tire

ended on some hip swivels through the agility ladder - nice oblique work and hip rotation -- than walked the field and flipped the smaller tire 5x as a farewell, and rolled out.

Comment

• almost done watching my AMAZING video series from a sports performance coaching seminar -- its kind of funny, I really shouldnt have any this material (as it is meant for franchise owners building their facility) but I do

I've compiled about 30+ pages of notes on everything even

After this, I may order a 500$ package of dvds with highly recognized S&C coaches .. I duno, I would love to, but it's alot for dvds, and I don't really have income right now, but at the same time, I have nothing else to do but study materials and they would be top notch

o, if only I had riches to buy everything I want, including my own training facility!

Comment

• workout for the day: long nice active dynamic warmup, felt good n loose when it was over

ran 3 x 200's (50yds and back 2x) with 1min rest after the first one, and 2 minute rest after the 2nd

than I did 3 minutes rest and ran 3 sets of stairs on the bleachers, took a minute rest and did 10 bound/box jumps up the first 3 steps, took another minute rest and ran 3 more stairs

than I ended with 6 sets of 5 tire flips -- tires were at alternate ends of the football field, so I flipped one, than walked to the other for the rest periods

Found a football at the field left from someone and I was throwing it around with my girlfriend before warming up and just for fun to see how far I could launch it with a nice spiral while walking in between tire flips

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                                felt good n loose when it was over
                                You need to explain this one!

j/k
                                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                                X