Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ddawg91
    Its one hell of a ride!

come on now i'm in no mood to talk about sex.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• awww I think its cute. Good luck mr aries!

Comment

• i feel weird... so weird
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
          i feel weird... so weird
          Worrying about it too much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mephistophel
            Worrying about it too much?

yes sir indeed
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• how can a chinese guy like you, be such a kitty-kat when it comes to women.. COME ON MAN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                how can a chinese guy like you, be such a kitty-kat when it comes to women.. COME ON MAN!!

because of the complex nature of the situation.. there is so many twists and bends to this story it would make a fiction novel sound realistic.

there are several factors that would be completely outside of both of our control and she is facing several forks in the road that would lead down completely different and potentially devastating paths..

If this was just about a man and a girl, then it's already a done deal.. Unfortunately, what we are trying to do is similar to building a house of straws during a category 5 hurricane.

What we have on our hands is not something brain and brawn can solve. She needs a few small miracles, and all I can do is sit and pray.

Ever have to watch someone you care about suffer and wish you could take the place of? That's how I feel.. On the couch, eyes closed, big knot in chest, and drowned in prayers.
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• hey aries, i've been trying your split, hitting each muscle group twice a week, and so far i'm liking it...just wondering if you were still seeing gains like you had mentioned when you first started it? my only concern has been the recovery time between back/chest day and arms/shoulders day, do you feel like the one day in between has been enough for you?

p.s. - good luck with the problem man, hope it works out alright, whatever it is.
                  Last edited by Mos Jeff; 08-22-2006, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Eeesh, I hope its not health problems is it?

John I've been there, actually kind of there now. I know how it feels. If it is the right thing, you can always make it work. If it isnt health, and if it's sort of a parent problem, or something like that, then understand that you can choose your friends, and can move on past bad family. We all get to an age where we make our own path and can choose who we went to ride along.
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

because of the complex nature of the situation.. there is so many twists and bends to this story it would make a fiction novel sound realistic.

there are several factors that would be completely outside of both of our control and she is facing several forks in the road that would lead down completely different and potentially devastating paths..

If this was just about a man and a girl, then it's already a done deal.. Unfortunately, what we are trying to do is similar to building a house of straws during a category 5 hurricane.

What we have on our hands is not something brain and brawn can solve. She needs a few small miracles, and all I can do is sit and pray.

Ever have to watch someone you care about suffer and wish you could take the place of? That's how I feel.. On the couch, eyes closed, big knot in chest, and drowned in prayers.
                      It appears like there’s a dilemma on your hands, big guy. What’s the dig? (if you don’t mind sharing publicly)

If there’s a problem that won’t be resolved, you should not expend so much energy worrying and feeling sad. They are simply wasted emotions. It’s only human nature, EGO, that makes you feel this way… so only spend as much time as you need to when grieving over any problem. There’s no shame in being human. And if you know that things are going to work out in the end then you have nothing to worry about

I’m definitely suspecting that this has to do with someone special…. And if so, does she had a boyfriend (once again, sorry if I’m jumping to conclusions or getting personal!)? Sounds kind of like one of those situations where you both have strong feelings but can’t form a “normal” relationship. Whatever you’re yearning for should not make you feel confused. Sometimes those anxious feelings can be a little bit exciting. You never know what’s going to happen next. If things don’t work out, girl problems or not, take what you can from this experience and GROW.

Just taking a quick glance at your physique, one can tell that you’ve undoubtedly gone through much physical torture in the gym, mental pain, fatigue and failure. These experiences are as much mental as they are physical. And I’m sure that I don’t need to remind you about any of that. But anyone who excels at their niche must have gone through things like this, so whatever situation you’re going through now big guy, you’ve done it time and time again. Same shit, different pile. But whatever the dilemma is, I’m positive that the best will come of it. It’s all about perception. Sometimes ya just need brown brother and a fine online community to remind you.

And with that said, don’t scare us like that ya big bastard!! If it were any other weak minded fool, I’d probably be totally worried. Perk up, dammit!

Comment

• Originally posted by browndustin
                        Perk up, dammit!

Its meant to be fun, hope you can work out those issues soon.. are you not ready yet?

Comment

• Johnny boy you alive? How are things the last few days, they getting any better?

Keep us posted

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva

Johnny boy you alive? How are things the last few days, they getting any better?

Keep us posted

i'm just a bystander right now waiting on news from her.. She has some serious and life-changing decisions to make right now that will impact years and years down the line.

I have no qualms about any decision she could make and I will accept the consequences of either choice so long as we give each other a chance to be happy together.. I'm ready to just spoil the girl silly..

I miss her, a lot... All this sitting around waiting makes me feel like superman trying to rescue lois lane from a kryptonite knife..
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

i'm just a bystander right now waiting on news from her.. She has some serious and life-changing decisions to make right now that will impact years and years down the line.

I have no qualms about any decision she could make and I will accept the consequences of either choice so long as we give each other a chance to be happy together.. I'm ready to just spoil the girl silly..

I miss her, a lot... All this sitting around waiting makes me feel like superman trying to rescue lois lane from a kryptonite knife..
                              John wen't from to ... and I'm sure after he reads this he'll ..
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

• We'll (men) do stupid things when we fall for a woman. Good luck with it John, if its right, and things are meant to be (cliche I know) then it'll be the best thing ever.

Just hope things are looking up for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X