Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• thanks =) the test is kinda tricky.. there were a handful of questions where I was just like are oyu kidding me .. one had a random stretch described, and 4 types of movements/stretch contractions..none of the words sounded english to me... another was rediculous i almost laughed..

a sedentary client drinks 4 beers, smokes half a pack of cigs a day, and has a BMI of 40 -- what should you do, ABCorD. (basically..dont think i can word for word it legally?)

only one intense fall internship away from the CSCS =)

got a case of sierra nevade pale ale for the party icet gonna cookout + go out tonight some with the woman and friends

I had been drinking miller high life, had a cookout about a month ago and a friend bought a case in return for food.. yes it took a month to kill, stuff is horrible. not a beer you want with a nice dinner!!!
      Last edited by jiritt0; 07-26-2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
        thanks =) the test is kinda tricky.. there were a handful of questions where I was just like are oyu kidding me .. one had a random stretch described, and 4 types of movements/stretch contractions..none of the words sounded english to me... another was rediculous i almost laughed..

a sedentary client drinks 4 beers, smokes half a pack of cigs a day, and has a BMI of 40 -- what should you do, ABCorD. (basically..dont think i can word for word it legally?)

only one intense fall internship away from the CSCS =)

got a case of sierra nevade pale ale for the party icet gonna cookout + go out tonight some with the woman and friends

I had been drinking miller high life, had a cookout about a month ago and a friend bought a case in return for food.. yes it took a month to kill, stuff is horrible. not a beer you want with a nice dinner!!!
        Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a good brew for the hot season! And party on!!!!
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• yess sir..

great morning today too..

"DT Glenn Dorsey agrees to terms on a 5-year contract with the Kansas City Chiefs"

Comment

• o man.. just tried mixing natural strawberry muscle milk with yogurt.. 1 scoop MM to alot of yogurt+ strawberries.. not so tasty. much better with blueberries n creme MM + blueberries in yogurt. o well. ill finish it down anyways, haha

Comment

• denominater

after reading an inspiring post by RR about bodyweight exercises, i took it to the limit. did prolyl near 200 pushups (mainly normal ones, a couple with wide grips) within my chest/arm workout

went likt this

barbell bench -10x135,185, 4x10x254,10x185,135
              10 pushups
              DB bench - 10reps with 75s
              10 pushups
              repeat

4x through this one
              cable tricep pushdowns - 10x50s
              10pushups
              DB hammer curls - 10x 20,30,30,30
              10pushups

than i ended with DB flies - 3x10x20,30,30

10 pushups is a estimate -- someitmes i did a couple more, sometimes a few less (if i was narrower position, they harrdd)

began using PW lemonade today -- its only semi-old. had been using PW grape, which might of even been the original version. it tasted nasty and i dont think it really worked, but i used the tub up the past month.

so now im rocking fresh GG and PW
              using green bulge again for creatine, though i might switch to size on to match the PW lemonade flavor

Comment

• legs

overhead oly squats - 10xbar (45), 65,90,90,90,90,65,65,
                smith rack front squats - 10x135 after them

super seted calf raises into the last 3 sets, 10x500pd

next cycle was

lunge s- with a plate overhead - 35,45,35,45 - lunged across the length of the gym
                leg curls and leg ext - 10x120,130,130,130
                calf raises - 10x500,550,550,550

Comment

• it's not exercise - it's performance training.

shoulders/back

str leg deads - 10x45,115, 115 for like 8 more sets, 45

standing DB shoulder press - 10x35,50, 50 for like 4 more sets, 10x60 for 3 or 4 more sets (seated), 50,35

bent over T bar rows - 10x45,60,85,110,110,85,60,45

another set or two of str leg deads

str bar shrugs - 10x135, 135 (behind torso), 6s sets of 185, 135 (benhind torso)
                  DB shrugs - like 5 sets of 35s with last few sets of str bar

lat pulldowns - 10x120,120,90 (focus on holding bar around chest)
                  neutral grip chins - 3x10 with 80/70/60 pd assistance

my traps feel/look monsterous right now.

Comment

• great way to end the lweights this week

hang cleans - 10x95,95,115,115,115,95
                    push press - 10x95,95,115,115,115,95

split leg lunge squats - 10x135,95,95,115,115,95
                    12 pushups between each set

bar tricep pushdowns - 10x40,60,75
                    DB curls -10x30, 35, 6x35/6x30
                    12 pushups between each

Comment

• just ordered 10lbs of xtreme peptide 2.0 -- strawberry, cookies n cream, and peanut butter chocolate

only 95$ =)

Comment

• ordered 10 more pounds of peptide.. had to try the rest of the flavors + crazy deal

Comment

• jogs at high noon = brutal

was like 95 out.. and i was pretty loaded up on stims.. amazing workout w/o much intensity.

took 1 reduction when waking up as usual
                          ate breakfeast (ham + eggs, with some orange pepper, yum)

drank a mocha latte muscle milk (1 scoop) + ON whey (1 sccoop) shake bout 90 min later

drank 2 scoops PW + a spoonfull of vita-c-ester bout 30min later with 3 yellow neuphorias -- was kinda cool, i had some lemon/lime water from a cup my gf made last night i mixed it with... i guess thats cool

then i jogged it out for like 45mins or so.. sprinted up a hill at one point, was a bad idea.. but ya kno, life is full of them at least this one didnt get me kilt.

drinking some xtend now postworkout =)

gonna do an early AM jog tomorrow morning hopefully. my rents are visiting the city for the weekend, wanna get a lil workout in before they get here

Comment

• didnt get the am cardio in -- calves are super sore and the rest of my body is just pretty sore .

but, muscle milk mocha late + peptide 2.0 chocolate peanut butter tastes amazing mixed together.. good wake up protien shake

Comment

• scored 5 new tubs of muscle milk, 4 gallons of egg whites, a big tub of xtend, and 4 fresh OT bottles yesterday

expecting 20lb of peptide 2.0 early this week toooo!

will have to take a picture of all this glory and post it up. I could make a fortress out of my protins

Comment

• chest/arms

was ok lift. ran short on time.

incline bar bench - 10x135,155,175,175,175,175,175,135,135,135,135
                                DB bench - 10x45,65,75,75,75,65,45,45,45
                                10 pushups after each DB bench

flat DB flies - 10x25,25,25
                                reverse grip str bar half curls -10x55,55,55
                                incline DB flies - 10x25,25,25
                                incline barbell bench - 10x135,135,135
                                10 pushups after each incline bench

cable tricep pushdown s- 10x45,50,55
                                DB curls - 10x30,30,30
                                10 pushups after each

drank my usual 2 scoops ON whey + a scoop of steel cut oat powder post workout, than ate an apple about 30min postworkout.. did an AB circuit with my TA about 90min postworkout, and ate a turkey,mustard,spinach, n cheese sandwhich on organic flax bread

something made my stomach feel real bad, think it was the protein shake and apple combination ... i duno for sure though. kind of makes the workout feel crappy =(

Comment

Working...
                                X