No announcement yet.

Springer 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no lift today - meetings + teleconference threw off my morning schedule - just gonna do an ab circuit with my class. i could lift, but it wont be my normal time, so the gym will be packed (hate that).

gonna chalk it up for recovery, and focus on getting lots of school work done this evening.

Comment

legs today -- mediocore..

did an ab circuit right before w/ my one class, think that really affected it

I pedaled on a bike for 2 minutes supersetted with calf raises which was pretty fun..

other than that it wasnt a great lift.. rushed myself so i could meet my girlfriend at the subway station when she get to philly.. owell, chest/arms tomorrow

Comment

ok lift today

did arms + some chest --- nothign too intense, didnt feel right .

I feel fat too, cant wait until after spring break, i'm gonna start using some kind of fat burner, and really emphasize the cardio... right as my class load gets more intense (yipppy)

I can't wait for this summer -- hopefully I'll be teaching weight training still, and be able to focus on my training way more, wont have to be studying, reading, etc. for my own grad classes

Comment

decent lift today.

forgot my ipod and did legs, so that sucks.

did alot of leg press, peaked with nine plates on it total for 3 sets

did some leg raises (put plate on knee, raise leg up onto bench so tiptoe touches and lower it)

did standing calf raises w/ a str bar
          and seating calf raises w/ the smith machine

some lunges

and ended on str leg deadlift

i also got first aid, cpr, and aed certified over the weekend. 1 step closer to getting PT certifications now

Comment

great arm pumps today. feelin big

bench -10x 135,185,225,8x225,6x226 (did this aprox. 6 times, alternating feet flat on ground w/ a wider grip and feet on bench with a closer grip) 10x185 (2x - 1 feet on bench, 1 feet in air), 135 (4x, alternated feet on bench, and feet elevated in air)

as i cooled down i super setted DB hammers - about 5x 12x30pd

W bar curls - 3x12x80pd

DB flies - 3x12x40,35,35 (left shoulder stinged a lil not good went fine w/ 35s)

tricep pushdowns - 3x12x90

smith pec deck - 3x12x112.5

Comment

SHOWDAS BAK TODAY

standing overhead presses - 8 times of 2 sets -- 1 front of head, 1 behind head, 12 presses each - 95pd

deadlifts - 4 sets of 6 at 15 reps -- 5 with pronated grip (overheand), 5 with mixed, 5 with opposite mixed grips at 225 pds

front raises - 3x12x20pd DBs

lat pulldowns - 3x12x130,140,150

seated smith machine deltoids - 12x 120, 140, 170, 175, 175 (was easy, will never use this machine again, uless im bored/forced too)

front lat raises - 3x12x60pd straight bar

feel good. i saw the most beautiful woman in the gym. she was over on the side of the room i was when i ended w/ front raises. girl was amazing. tall, lean, very tan, dark hair, and very fit. i was sad i was ending my workout. i know its wrong, i love my girlfriend alot, but this girl was the bomb.

o well.. until next time day

Comment

SHOWDAS BAK TODAY

standing overhead presses - 8 times of 2 sets -- 1 front of head, 1 behind head, 12 presses each - 95pd

deadlifts - 4 sets of 6 at 15 reps -- 5 with pronated grip (overheand), 5 with mixed, 5 with opposite mixed grips at 225 pds

front raises - 3x12x20pd DBs

lat pulldowns - 3x12x130,140,150

seated smith machine deltoids - 12x 120, 140, 170, 175, 175 (was easy, will never use this machine again, uless im bored/forced too)

front lat raises - 3x12x60pd straight bar

feel good. i saw the most beautiful woman in the gym. she was over on the side of the room i was when i ended w/ front raises. girl was amazing. tall, lean, very tan, dark hair, and very fit. i was sad i was ending my workout. i know its wrong, i love my girlfriend alot, but this girl was the bomb.

o well.. until next time day

Comment

did an ab circuit with my class, than went to the gym and worked on the row machine for 25minutes -- i forgot my running shoes which was very disappointing. =(

Comment

legs today -- did alot of squats + overhead press moves, was pretty intense - got the blood flowing good.

did lunge squats again too - great exercise, fun to do instead of normal lunges

overall I would give it a B/B- nothing great. forgot to add PW to my purple draank, and i must of been light on xtend or something cos it wasnt that good. =(

almost out of alot of supps, but spring break is next week and i will be able to restock than . going to start more of a cutting phase, will up cardio to 2x a week (shooting for 3-4 x a week by the end of the semester) and will be using a thermo, not sure which ones (if any) i have waiting for me back home.

Comment

incline bench - 10x135,155,175,195 -- 6x215 -- 5x195 -- 8x175 --10x155,135

hammer curls - 3x10x20pd each side on weird bar thing

incline DB flies - 3x12x40pd

dives - 4x10 super setted with DB wrist rotations - 30sec w/10pds

seated W bar preacher curls - 3x10x60 (nice n slow)

Comment

looks good keep it up

Comment

it won't ever stop

today was great, got this CORE idea from mens fitness so i tried out 2 of the exercises, blew me away. intensity was awesome

seated DB shoulder presses - 10x55,55,55, 60,60,60

single leg bent over DB rows -- 10x30, 4x10x35

suitcase deadlifts - 10x75,75,75,60

lat pulldowns - 10x140,140

overhead extensions - 3x10x50pd

lat pull downs (some kid took it so i did the extensions while he wasted time trying to workout) 10x150,150

face pulls - 6x10 (last 4 sets where on 1 leg) x 40,50,60,70,80,80

LUVD IT

Comment

tomorrow is my final shake of golden finish =(

but you know im brining back another one for the rest of the spring semester, love that stuff.

Comment

rowed for 30 minutes today -- jogged a warm up lap around the track, another after 20minutes of rowing, and a final after the last 10 min of rowing, and than did a cool down walk around the track

i dig the row machine -- good cardio workout and fatiques the upper body muscles pretty good -- i set it on the highest resistence level

Comment

didnt wanna lift today but talked myself into it cause next week im gona be a lazy shit on spring break

did some arms/chest

megaset1 -- 6x through

close grip bench - 12x 115
                                incline bench - 12x135
                                tricep rope pushdowns 12x50pd
                                DB curls - 12x35

superset 2 -- 4x through

DB flies flat bench - 12x40pd
                                DB flies incline bench - 12x25pd
                                W bar curls - 8x25pd a side

ok lift. glad i did something today. now i get to chill , visit fam, and do work without any classes til the 17th

will update sometime next week with plans on how I will be adjusting my regime for the rest of spring

Comment

Working...
                                X