Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cboesger's Bulking By Knowing His Colors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 51-Lower Body Workout 15

Day 51-Lower Body Workout 15
    *****This is also the 100th day since I started bulking up from 135lbs*****

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour
    • Warmup Crunches
      1. BW x 35
      2. BW x 35
      3. BW x 35
      4. BW x 35
      5. BW x 35
    • Seated Leg Press
      1. 200 x 12
      2. 200 x 10
      3. 205 x 8
      4. 210 x 6
      5. 215 x 4
    • Leg Extensions
      1. 95 x 12
    • DB Lunges
      1. 60x 12
      2. 65 x 10
      3. 70 x 8
      4. 70 x 6
      5. 70 x 4
    • Straight Leg Deadlift
      1. 115 x 12
    • Seated Calf Raises
      1. 205 x 12
      2. 210 x 10
      3. 215 x 8
      4. 220 x 6
      5. 220 x 4
    • Standing Heal Raises
      1. 45 x 12
    • Stretching

Comments:
    WhiteFLOOD-A very good workout today with good energy and focus, however it did seem to take a bit longer to hit me. My pre-workout meal was on time so I am not sure why this was. Pumps were good in calves and quads.

GlycerGrow-Again this morning I had a bit of soreness in my arms and chest but subsided after my shower. Fullness was awesome today not just in my lower body but in my entire body and was a great overall feeling.

GreenMAGnitude-Increased a bit today on lunges which felt great and I made sure that I had perfect form and range of motion. This let me know that I was ready for the increase in weight. Can?t wait for bench on Thursday!

PurplE WrAAth-Nice energy and focus boost during my workout which really kept the workout going smoothing with good intensity. Recovery is still going well and have had no soreness other then the mild/shot lasting soreness in the morning.

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Wednesday

Comment

Day 52-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 15

Day 52-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 15

***As a Update I will be ending this log a bit early due to some family commitments that I have in mid August. I have been wanting to run a certain stack for quite some time now and in order to have it be over before I leave I will need to start it earlier then I had originally planned. I will go into more detail in the upcoming days.

I hope that I will continue to get the same great support on my new log that I am getting here, as the rest of you know that have run logs it really means a lot! You wont be disappointed, hopefully

Total Workout Time-45 Minutes
      • 25 Minutes of Stretching With High Tension Resistance Band(Areas Worked Below)
        1. Chest
        2. Arms
        3. Back
        4. Hips
        5. Hamstrings
        6. Quads

• 20 Minutes Light Interval Cardio Training
        • 5 Min. Level 8
        • 3 Min. Level 5
        • 2 Min. Level 8
        • 3 Min. Level 5
        • 2 Min. Level 8
        • 3 Min. Level 5
        • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
      WhiteFLOOD-Another good day of energy and focus, I am wondering if the stimulant effects are ever going to wear down for me. Pumps were good today in chest and calves.

GlycerGrow-Good overall fullness after cardio and is still with me now. I did have some soreness in my legs today and didn’t go away until about mid-afternoon, but did subside by the time my workout came. DOMS weren’t as bad as the last time where I didn’t even want to walk so it wasn’t too bad.

GreenMAGnitude-Nothing new here. Still excited for tomorrows workout.

PurplE WrAAth-Definitely got a nice boost to energy and focus right before cardio and was able to get a good session in. Legs are feeling good as of now so nothing to complain on in terms of recovery effect besides this mornings/afternoons DOMS.

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Thursday

Comment

Day 54-Lower Body Workout 16

Day 54-Lower Body Workout 16

• Warmup Crunches
          1. BW x 35
          2. BW x 35
          3. BW x 35
          4. BW x 35
          5. BW x 35
        • Seated Leg Press
          1. 200 x 12
          2. 200 x 10
          3. 205 x 8
          4. 210 x 6
          5. 215 x 4
        • Leg Extensions
          1. 95 x 12
        • DB Lunges
          1. 60x 12
          2. 65 x 10
          3. 70 x 8
          4. 70 x 6
          5. 70 x 4
        • Straight Leg Deadlift
          1. 115 x 12
        • Seated Calf Raises
          1. 205 x 12
          2. 210 x 10
          3. 215 x 8
          4. 220 x 6
          5. 220 x 4
        • Standing Heal Raises
          1. 45 x 12
        • Stretching

Comments:
        WhiteFLOOD-Good energy and focus today, not as good as my upper body workouts have been but I think that is all mental and nothing to do with the supplement it self. Calves had great vascularity and actually was getting some good vascularity in my quads also.
        NOTE: Tomorrow is my last workout with before I cycle off.

GlycerGrow-No soreness this morning at all which was very nice because I had a exam this morning and it would have sucked to be in physical pain as well as mental. Very full today after workout and looking great.

GreenMAGnitude-Still feeling great from the increases I added on Tuesday and am getting great form and full range of motion. My legs have really seen some nice strength increases so far and know they aren’t over yet.

PurplE WrAAth-Another good day for a energy and focus boost during my. However I do have to say that I got a bit fatigued in the middle of my workout but went away quickly. It was just a weird feeling that I though I would make note of. Recovery is still going well with no soreness to report on.

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Saturday

Comment

Day 55-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 16

Day 55-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 16

Total Workout Time-55 Minutes
          • 25 Minutes of Stretching With High Tension Resistance Band(Areas Worked Below)
            1. Chest
            2. Arms
            3. Back
            4. Hips
            5. Hamstrings
            6. Quads

• Pull-ups
            1. 15 x 15
            2. 15 x 10
            3. 20 x 8
            4. 15 x 10*

*Failure

• 5 Min. Level 8
            • 3 Min. Level 5
            • 2 Min. Level 8
            • 3 Min. Level 5
            • 2 Min. Level 8
            • 3 Min. Level 5
            • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
          WhiteFLOOD-Well this was my last day with this one until my new log. Not to happy about it, but I’ll live. At least I went out with a good workout from it, energy and focus were good and got some great pull-ups from the increase in energy.

GlycerGrow-This morning when I woke up I was fairly sore in my quads but the pain didn’t last long and was gone by about noon. Again good all over fullness today in both upper and lower body regions especially in my calves.

GreenMAGnitude-Ended up getting another failure rep on my last set of pull-ups. Felt like they went a lot easier also, so still feeling so nice increases here.

PurplE WrAAth-Other then the soreness this morning no other soreness to report on. I was kind of surprised that I didn’t feel any discomfort in my quads when I first started stretching, but this is a good thing usually when I have this soreness in the morning I feel some “pain” with the first few stretches. Got a good boost in focus right before cardio and found myself in the “zone” throughout the entire session.

Looking Ahead-Measurement Tomorrow Morning and Then Recovery Day

Comment

Day 57-Upper Body Workout 17

Day 57-Upper Body Workout 17

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour 15 Min.
            • Warmup Crunches
              1. BW x 35
              2. BW x 35
              3. BW x 35
              4. BW x 35
            • Bench
              1. 130 x 12
              2. 135 x 10
              3. 140 x 8
              4. 145 x 6
              5. 150 x 4
            • DB Flyes
              1. 45 x 12
            • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
              1. 100 x 12
              2. 105 x 10
              3. 110 x 8
              4. 115 x 6
              5. 120 x 4
            • One Arm DB Row
              1. 45 x 12
            • Shoulder Press
              1. 115 x 12
              2. 115 x 10
              3. 120 x 8
              4. 125 x 6
              5. 130 x 4
            • BB Curl
              1. 95 x 12
              2. 100 x 10
              3. 105 x 8
              4. 105 x 6
              5. 110 x 4
            • DB Curl
              1. 35 x 12
            • Overhead DB Press
              1. 70 x 12
              2. 75 x 10
              3. 80 x 8
              4. 85 x 6
              5. 85 x 4
            • Tricep Kickbacks
              1. 35 x 12
            • Stretching

Comments:
            WhiteFLOOD-Off.

GlycerGrow-Good vascularity and fullness in biceps and chest. I am a bit sore in my forearms and feel as though there will be some soreness if not more tomorrow.

GreenMAGnitude-Kept all weight the same today but definitely feeling gains and were most notable in shoulder press today.

PurplE WrAAth-Without WhiteFLOOD today the energy and focus effects were much more noticeable and really let me know how much this product actually helped. Focus and energy was great throughout my workout and was much higher then I had anticipated. Rep-to-rep recovery time is still great and fatigue is minimal, still getting great form on last few sets of the workout. I am interested to see as usual how recovery will be tomorrow morning with the soreness that I am already feeling now.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Tuesday

Comment

Day 59-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 17

Day 59-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 17

Total Workout Time-45 Minutes
                1. Chest
                2. Arms
                3. Back
                4. Hips
                5. Hamstrings
                6. Quads

• 5 Min. Level 8
                • 3 Min. Level 5
                • 2 Min. Level 8
                • 3 Min. Level 5
                • 2 Min. Level 8
                • 3 Min. Level 5
                • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
              WhiteFLOOD-Off.

GlycerGrow-DOMS in my quads today were of decent painfulness(if that’s a word) but did go away while I was walking to class. Fullness was good after cardio but had less vascularity then normal for some reason.

GreenMAGnitude-Nothing new here. Hoping that I can get another good day of energy for tomorrow’s upper body workout.

PurplE WrAAth-Nice boost to focus right before cardio today, I really needed it today. Recovery is going well now and have no present and predicted soreness to report on at the moment.

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Thursday

Comment

Day 60-Upper Body Workout 18

Day 60-Upper Body Workout 18

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour 15 Min.
                • Warmup Crunches
                  1. BW x 35
                  2. BW x 35
                  3. BW x 35
                  4. BW x 35
                • Bench
                  1. 130 x 12
                  2. 135 x 10
                  3. 140 x 8
                  4. 145 x 6
                  5. 150 x 4
                • DB Flyes
                  1. 45 x 12
                • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
                  1. 100 x 12
                  2. 105 x 10
                  3. 110 x 8
                  4. 115 x 6
                  5. 120 x 4
                • One Arm DB Row
                  1. 45 x 12
                • Shoulder Press
                  1. 115 x 12
                  2. 120 x 10
                  3. 120 x 8
                  4. 125 x 6
                  5. 130 x 4
                • BB Curl
                  1. 95 x 12
                  2. 100 x 10
                  3. 105 x 8
                  4. 105 x 6
                  5. 110 x 4
                • DB Curl
                  1. 35 x 12
                • Overhead DB Press
                  1. 70 x 12
                  2. 75 x 10
                  3. 80 x 8
                  4. 85 x 6
                  5. 85 x 4
                • Tricep Kickbacks
                  1. 35 x 12
                • Stretching

Comments:
                WhiteFLOOD-Off.

GlycerGrow-Very good fullness in my chest and biceps, but once again having less vascularity then I have been getting. My forearms and biceps are actually feeling quite sore right now and am expecting some soreness tomorrow as well.

GreenMAGnitude-Increased on shoulder press a little and it felt great to get that extra push in. I think that I could have increased more but will have to wait until next workout to do that.

PurplE WrAAth-Energy was lacking a bit at the start but got going rather quickly and was much better then yesterdays. Focus was good and am glad that I am able to see the benefits of this product without WhiteFLOOD interfering. Rep-to-rep recovery is sill going great and I hope that overnight recovery will go smoothly as well.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Thursday

Comment

Day 61-Lower Body Workout 18

Day 61-Lower Body Workout 18

• Warmup Crunches
                    1. BW x 35
                    2. BW x 35
                    3. BW x 35
                    4. BW x 35
                    5. BW x 35
                  • Seated Leg Press
                    1. 200 x 12
                    2. 200 x 10
                    3. 205 x 8
                    4. 210 x 6
                    5. 215 x 4
                  • Leg Extensions
                    1. 95 x 12
                  • DB Lunges
                    1. 60x 12
                    2. 65 x 10
                    3. 70 x 8
                    4. 70 x 6
                    5. 70 x 4
                  • Straight Leg Deadlift
                    1. 115 x 12
                  • Seated Calf Raises
                    1. 205 x 12
                    2. 210 x 10
                    3. 215 x 8
                    4. 220 x 6
                    5. 225 x 4
                  • Standing Heal Raises
                    1. 45 x 12
                  • Stretching

Comments:
                  WhiteFLOOD-Off.

GlycerGrow-DOMS were painful this morning but by far not the worst they have been. Soreness was mainly in my shoulders, triceps and chest. Good news was that it was gone by lunch time. Pumps were great today and vascularity was back in full swing in my calves and quads.

GreenMAGnitude-Upped the weight on calve raises today and really felt a nice burn. The stretching afterwards felt extra good today for one reason or another.

PurplE WrAAth-Still getting nice focus and energy boost. Rep-to-rep recovery is going great as well and am able to push out those last reps with good form. Feel a bit sore right now though and I hope that I don’t soreness tomorrow that is too bad.

Looking Ahead-Last Workout on this log, Stretching and Light Cardio Saturday followed by Final review and beginning and after pictures!!!

Comment

Final Measurements

• Final Measurements
                      • Weight:146 lbs-----------------------------162 lbs-----------+16 lbs
                      • Height:6'2"---------------------------------6'2"--------------+ 0"
                      • Waist:27.13"-------------------------------26.625"----------(-).505"
                      • Thighs:19.5"-------------------------------20.625"-----------+1.125"
                      • BodyFat:6.5%------------------------------6.5%-------------+ 0%
                      • Calves:13.625"-----------------------------13.875"----------+.25"
                      • Chest:36.63"-------------------------------39.125"----------+2.495"
                      • Forearms:10.5"-----------------------------11.00"-----------+.5"
                      • Arms/Biceps:12.00"-------------------------13.00"-----------+1"
                      • Shoulders:45.00"----------------------------46.25"----------+1.25"
                      • Hips:31.0"----------------------------------31.625"----------+.625"
                      • Neck:13.28"--------------------------------13.875"----------+.595"

Final Thoughts and Comments:
                    First off I want to thank all of you that have followed this log and have given me their support. I can?t even describe how much it helped me in terms of motivation and just reassuring me that I was doing a good job.

Comparing the numbers from the first week to now just really outlines the progress that I have made. I am happy with all the increases that I have had because I have gained 16 lbs and have kept the fat gains to a minimum. Not only have my measurements been increasing nicely but as those of you who have followed know my lifts have gone up as well. The most notable is my bench which went from 105 x 12 to 135 x 12. While others have gone up as well the increase in bench was the biggest boost to my motivation. I sure hope the in the future I will continue to see great results like the ones I received from this 62 day run. The progress pictures are below and I think these do a good job at showing the progress I have made as well.

Comment

Final Review

Final Review

I want to start of by saying that this is my FINAL review of the Controlled Labs products listed below, I will be reviewing them now in terms of overall effectiveness, what side effects if any I experienced and then a overall rating. If you are looking for taste, mixability, etc please refer to my Initial Thoughts and Review.

Link To My Log Of These Products

GreenMAGnitude: Details
                      To start off I will say that I saw some very good overall increases in strength while using this product. The most notable area was bench which went from 105 x 12 to 135 x 12, that?s a 30lbs increase in the 60 days I was on this product. In the previous 60 days that I had been lifting my bench on went up, using regular creatine monohydrate, my bench had only increased 10lbs. I had other lifts increase as well that was just the most profound and one that I was most excited with. Also while on this my bodyweight has gone from 146 to 161. Two other aspects that I really liked about this product, the first is that there was minimal/if any bloat and never felt the kinda crappiness that mono gave me. The second is the Tyrosine that CL has added was a great energy booster and put me into the "get ready to workout" mode. Overall this is an effective product both in terms of gains and is easy on your wallet.
                      Overall: 9/10

GlycerGrow: Details
                      This was the first type of glycerin cell volumization product that I have used. It was a great experience and am definitely glad that I tried it. The pumps and vascularity that I received while using this were amazing. I had veins showing that I have never seen before in my forearms and biceps. After cardio days I also saw some huge veins popping out of my calves. The pumps were OK to begin with but really skyrocked after about the second week. These pumps ended up becoming very intense and painful at times and sometimes lasting into the following morning. Overall I feel that it did what it was intended to do and gave an effective pump. The cost for this is extremely good at $32 for 4 months worth at 3 scoops, I however used 4 scoops so it lasted me 3 months still a long time.

Overall: 8.5/10

PurplE WrAAth: Details
                      This is probably my favorite CL product. This has increased my endurance, stamina, and fatigue which were lacking in terms of weight-lifting. The two main during workout gains that I saw were rep-to-rep recovery and a nice energy/focus boost towards the workout when I started to become fatigued. Overnight recovery for me was great in the beginning but then became some what sporadic due to the volumization effects of GlycerGrow towards the end of this cycle. In saying that however the soreness that I occasionally still had the next day usually was gone by the time of my workout so the recovery factor did work well in conjunction with the GlycerGrow. This has no doubt become a staple of mine and I recommend this for anyone who wants better recovery time, less fatigue, increased focus, basically anyone who is a bodybuilder in their right mind
                      Overall: 10/10

WhiteFLOOD: Details
                      This was by far one of the best pre-workout formulas I have ever used. It is one of the few pre-workout formulas that have delivered a constant and high energy "Jolt" for me. Through the 60 workouts that I was on it energy was great and stayed with me through mostly the entire workout. Also the high energy and focus sensation did not diminish with time at all; I was getting the same great energy and focus that I got from day 1 all the way until the end. The only time that I had less then great energy was when I had my pre-workout meal later then usual, then it hit me around mid workout. Pumps were also very good but were kind of hard to judge completely because I was on GlycerGrow at the same time. But I did take this for a few workouts without GlycerGrow and did receive good pumps then also. I really liked this product and know that I will be using it again in the future.

In conclusion this stack has made me a complete believer in Controlled Labs products both because of their effectiveness and the reasonable pricing. Great Job CL!

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger

Final Review

I want to start of by saying that this is my FINAL review of the Controlled Labs products listed below, I will be reviewing them now in terms of overall effectiveness, what side effects if any I experienced and then a overall rating. If you are looking for taste, mixability, etc please refer to my Initial Thoughts and Review.

Link To My Log Of These Products

GreenMAGnitude: Details
                        To start off I will say that I saw some very good overall increases in strength while using this product. The most notable area was bench which went from 105 x 12 to 135 x 12, that?s a 30lbs increase in the 60 days I was on this product. In the previous 60 days that I had been lifting my bench on went up, using regular creatine monohydrate, my bench had only increased 10lbs. I had other lifts increase as well that was just the most profound and one that I was most excited with. Also while on this my bodyweight has gone from 146 to 161. Two other aspects that I really liked about this product, the first is that there was minimal/if any bloat and never felt the kinda crappiness that mono gave me. The second is the Tyrosine that CL has added was a great energy booster and put me into the "get ready to workout" mode. Overall this is an effective product both in terms of gains and is easy on your wallet.

GlycerGrow: Details
                        This was the first type of glycerin cell volumization product that I have used. It was a great experience and am definitely glad that I tried it. The pumps and vascularity that I received while using this were amazing. I had veins showing that I have never seen before in my forearms and biceps. After cardio days I also saw some huge veins popping out of my calves. The pumps were OK to begin with but really skyrocked after about the second week. These pumps ended up becoming very intense and painful at times and sometimes lasting into the following morning. Overall I feel that it did what it was intended to do and gave an effective pump. The cost for this is extremely good at $32 for 4 months worth at 3 scoops, I however used 4 scoops so it lasted me 3 months still a long time.

Overall: 8.5/10

PurplE WrAAth: Details
                        This is probably my favorite CL product. This has increased my endurance, stamina, and fatigue which were lacking in terms of weight-lifting. The two main during workout gains that I saw were rep-to-rep recovery and a nice energy/focus boost towards the workout when I started to become fatigued. Overnight recovery for me was great in the beginning but then became some what sporadic due to the volumization effects of GlycerGrow towards the end of this cycle. In saying that however the soreness that I occasionally still had the next day usually was gone by the time of my workout so the recovery factor did work well in conjunction with the GlycerGrow. This has no doubt become a staple of mine and I recommend this for anyone who wants better recovery time, less fatigue, increased focus, basically anyone who is a bodybuilder in their right mind
                        Overall: 10/10

WhiteFLOOD: Details
                        This was by far one of the best pre-workout formulas I have ever used. It is one of the few pre-workout formulas that have delivered a constant and high energy "Jolt" for me. Through the 60 workouts that I was on it energy was great and stayed with me through mostly the entire workout. Also the high energy and focus sensation did not diminish with time at all; I was getting the same great energy and focus that I got from day 1 all the way until the end. The only time that I had less then great energy was when I had my pre-workout meal later then usual, then it hit me around mid workout. Pumps were also very good but were kind of hard to judge completely because I was on GlycerGrow at the same time. But I did take this for a few workouts without GlycerGrow and did receive good pumps then also. I really liked this product and know that I will be using it again in the future.

In conclusion this stack has made me a complete believer in Controlled Labs products both because of their effectiveness and the reasonable pricing. Great Job CL!
                        Awesome !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Awesome !!!
                          Thanks PT! I'm on my way to GFH!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X