Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cboesger's Bulking By Knowing His Colors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 6-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 2

Day 6-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 2

Total Workout Time-55 Minutes
    • 25 Minutes of Stretching With High Tension Resistance Band(Areas Worked Below)
      1. Chest
      2. Arms
      3. Back
      4. Hips
      5. Hamstrings
      6. Quads

• Pull-ups
      1. 15 x 15
      2. 20 x 15
      3. 20 x 15
      4. 20 x 10*(Really Felt The Burn)

*Failure

• 20 Minutes Light Interval Cardio Training
      • 5 Min. Level 8
      • 3 Min. Level 5
      • 2 Min. Level 8
      • 3 Min. Level 5
      • 2 Min. Level 8
      • 3 Min. Level 5
      • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
    WhiteFLOOD-Got a nice bit of energy today and had great focus during cardio. I can also really feel my endurance being increased because of the intensity I had during pull-ups today.

GlycerGrow-Nothing really new today except that I am getting really good fullness all around and especially in my arms after pull-ups and calves after cardio.

GreenMAGnitude-Feeling some good strength gains when I did that last set of 20lbs on the pull-ups.

PurplE WrAAth-Still feeling good stamina gains and a nice bit of extra energy right before my workout to give a little boost to that already high energy supplied by the FLOOD. I am also really getting use to the feeling of not being sore anymore and is really nice because I have been able to push myself harder because of it.

Looking Ahead-Measurement Tomorrow Morning and Then Recovery Day

Comment

Day 7-Measurements For The Beginning Of Week 2

• Measurements For Beginning Of Week 2
        • Height:6'2" (+0")
        • Waist:26.5" (-.5")
        • Thighs:19.5" (+0")
        • BodyFat:6.5% (+0")
        • Calves:13.75" (+.0")
        • Chest:37.5" (+.625")
        • Forearms:10.625" (+.0")
        • Arms/Biceps:12.25" (+.0")
        • Shoulders:45.25" (+.25")
        • Hips:31" (+0")
        • Neck:13.875" (+.0")

• Lifting Max (Estimated)
        • Bench:174 lbs
        • Squat:164 lbs
        • Deadlift:168 lbs
        • Bicep Curl:117 lbs
        • Barbell Row:155 lbs
        • Overhead Press:115 lbs

Comments:I am quite happy with the results that I have gotten from the past week. I am up two pounds, the optimal weight gain that I am shooting for per week. I feel that this is mostly if not all muscle gain since I increased in chest size and should width while having a decrease in my waist. As for the stack I am feeling really good about it. Strength, energy, endurance, focus, and recovery are all up so I have nothing to complain about at all. I know that there are great things to come with more gains in the future.

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Monday

Comment

Day 8-Update

• Update:
          • Alright I am feeling a little tired and kinda "sluggish" right now so I am deciding to add a half scoop of FLOOD to my during workout PurplE WrAAth. I will post my effects of this in my workout summary.

PurplE FLOOD Time

• Will Post Upper Body Workout In about two hours

Comment

Day 8-Upper Body Workout 3

Day 8-Upper Body Workout 3

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour 15 Min.
          • Warmup Crunches
            1. BW x 35
            2. BW x 35
            3. BW x 35
            4. BW x 35
          • Bench
            1. 120 x 12
            2. 120 x 10
            3. 125 x 8
            4. 135 x 6
            5. 145 x 4
          • DB Flyes
            1. 45 x 12
          • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
            1. 95 x 12
            2. 95 x 10
            3. 100 x 8
            4. 105 x 6
            5. 110 x 4
          • One Arm DB Row
            1. 45 x 12
          • Plate Raise
            1. 45 x 12
            2. 45 x 12
            3. 45 x 12
            4. 45 x 12
          • BB Curl
            1. 95 x 12
            2. 95 x 10
            3. 100 x 8
            4. 100 x 6
            5. 105 x 4
          • DB Curl
            1. 35 x 12
          • Overhead DB Press
            1. 65 x 12
            2. 70 x 10
            3. 70 x 8
            4. 75 x 6
            5. 80 x 4
          • Tricep Kickbacks
            1. 35 x 12
          • Stretching

Comments:
          PurplE FLOOD(Special Report)-This was the first time that I had tried this and let me tell you it definitely delivers! The taste is great and so is the energy that it provides. The energy and focus that I received were the main pluses of taking the supplements this way. The pumps were however the same as taking the regular dosage. Nice Suggestion PT!

WhiteFLOOD-Energy today was the best that it has been thanks to the PurplE FLOOD. I was pushing myself to the point where the veins on my neck were bulging out. I was able to get all reps with perfect form and it felt awesome. Pumps in biceps and chest were also very good but took a backseat to the exceptional energy.

GlycerGrow-Still getting very good fullness and am noticing it throughout the day. Getting good pumps also and is working well with rest of stack.

GreenMAGnitude-As I have been noticing in the past few workouts the strength increase are starting to show and am sure they will become more visible in the upcoming workouts. The initial energy that I have been getting here seems to be increasing as well, not sure why but I like it!

PurplE WrAAth-Focus and Endurance were high today and make a nice combo with the awesome energy that I was having. As I said above reps were great and were done with perfect form. Recovery is doing well as usual; I came into today’s workout with no soreness whatsoever. I am going to be interested to see how this helps with the “soreness” of the cell volumation effect that GlycerGrow causes.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Tuesday

Comment

PurplE FLOOD Review

PurplE FLOOD Review
            ***PT's Personal Recipe***

To start off with, No PurplE FLOOD is not a "real" Controlled Labs product. Having said that while PurplE FLOOD isn't its own "individually sold" product I believe that it deserves its own individual review. What is PurplE FLOOD you may ask, it is...

1-2 Scoops PurplE WrAAth
            1-2 Scoops WhiteFLOOD
            2 Liters Water
            (Start sipping it 15 min pre-workout and continue through entire workout)

Now having got the recipe part out of the way now its time to get into the reason of this thread, the review.
            • Taste 10/10-The taste of this is unbelievable, I have heard people say that they do not like the taste of WhiteFLOOD but this is completely different. It has the improved grape taste of the V3 with a little "punch" of the lemonade taste. In a way it kind of tastes like a sweet iced tea but much better. I can't really describe the taste good enough to do it justice, the best way to know what I am talking about is to try it.
            • Focus 9/10-The focus was great, when sometimes towards the end of the workout focus starts to decrease this kept it elevated throughout. Each rep got amazing concentration and I was able to each one with perfect form.
            • Energy 9.5/10-Here is my favorite part of the PurplE FLOOD. Taking the products this way provides a great deal of energy but that is expected, right. The best part however is how there is no "crash" in energy levels they are kept elevated through the entire workout. This really benefited me because I like keeping the energy high until the last rep and even when I am mixing my PWO shake. This is by far the main attribute of PurplE FLOOD.
            • Pumps 8/10--Pumps were very good however no different then by taking the WhiteFLOOD alone the way the directions say.
            • Endurance 8/10-The endurance was elevated mainly because of the increased energy. With the increase in energy I was able to push myself harder which in turn increased endurance.
            • Mixability 9/10-All the ingredients mixed very well together except for a few particles of the PurplE WrAAth that settled at the bottom, and I think are still there now even after washing my shaker bottle. Other than that it mixed great with a even distribution of taste.

So overall this is a very effective way to take these two supplements especially if you really like constant increased energy levels. I would definitely recommend taking them this way.

Comment

Day 9-Lower Body Workout 3

Day 9-Lower Body Workout 4

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour
              • Warmup Crunches
                1. BW x 35
                2. BW x 35
                3. BW x 35
                4. BW x 35
                5. BW x 35
              • Seated Leg Press
                1. 195 x 12
                2. 195 x 10
                3. 200 x 8
                4. 205 x 6
                5. 210 x 4
              • Leg Extensions
                1. 95 x 12
              • DB Lunges
                1. 55x 12
                2. 55 x 10
                3. 60 x 8
                4. 65 x 6
                5. 70 x 4
              • Straight Leg Deadlift
                1. 115 x 12
              • Seated Calf Raises
                1. 200 x 12
                2. 205 x 10
                3. 205 x 8
                4. 210 x 6
                5. 215 x 4
              • Standing Heal Raises
                1. 45 x 12
              • Stretching

Comments:
              WhiteFLOOD-Energy and focus today were good along with endurance. Pumps in calves were very impressive also.

GlycerGrow-The Fullness that I am feeling here is really starting to be noticeable both in view and my own feeling.

GreenMAGnitude-The increase in strength is really showing now through the reps becoming easier. Can’t wait to start making some major strength gains in the upcoming weeks.

PurplE WrAAth-Again this morning I had a little bit of soreness in my forearms when I woke up but went away quickly as it did last time. This is kind of strange but nothing really to complain about since it does not stay with me long. Other then that soreness recovery is still very good in the rest of the body. I am still being able to see noticeable increases in stamina and endurance during my workouts.

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Wednesday

Comment

Day 10-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 3

Day 10-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 3

Total Workout Time-45 Minutes
                • 25 Minutes of Stretching With High Tension Resistance Band(Areas Worked Below)
                  1. Chest
                  2. Arms
                  3. Back
                  4. Hips
                  5. Hamstrings
                  6. Quads

• 5 Min. Level 8
                  • 3 Min. Level 5
                  • 2 Min. Level 8
                  • 3 Min. Level 5
                  • 2 Min. Level 8
                  • 3 Min. Level 5
                  • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
                WhiteFLOOD-Still getting great energy here and is staying with me through the whole workout. It is without doubt making cadio much more “enjoyable” and not a hassle. The pumps are still very good on cardio days in my chest and calves.

GlycerGrow-Nothing really new to report here but continued feeling of fullness.

GreenMAGnitude-Although I can’t say this with absolute certainty, I feel like I am able to run harder and quicker with the increase in strength that I have felt the past few workouts. A good feeling never-the-less!

PurplE WrAAth-Stamina and focus were once again very high, this really is helping me out to make sure that I am getting a full range of motion when I am stretching with the resistance bands. So the WrAAth is actually helping in recovery in two ways, one directly and one indirectly by increasing stamina and focus.

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Thursday

Comment

Day 11-Upper Body Workout 4

Day 11-Upper Body Workout 4

• Warmup Crunches
                    1. BW x 35
                    2. BW x 35
                    3. BW x 35
                    4. BW x 35
                  • Bench
                    1. 120 x 12
                    2. 125 x 10
                    3. 130 x 8
                    4. 135 x 6
                    5. 145 x 4
                  • DB Flyes
                    1. 45 x 12
                  • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
                    1. 95 x 12
                    2. 100 x 10
                    3. 100 x 8
                    4. 105 x 6
                    5. 110 x 4
                  • One Arm DB Row
                    1. 45 x 12
                  • Plate Raise
                    1. 45 x 12
                    2. 45 x 12
                    3. 45 x 12
                    4. 45 x 12
                  • BB Curl
                    1. 95 x 12
                    2. 95 x 10
                    3. 100 x 8
                    4. 105 x 6
                    5. 105 x 4
                  • DB Curl
                    1. 35 x 12
                  • Overhead DB Press
                    1. 65 x 12
                    2. 70 x 10
                    3. 75 x 8
                    4. 75 x 6
                    5. 80 x 4
                  • Tricep Kickbacks
                    1. 35 x 12
                  • Stretching

Comments:
                  WhiteFLOOD-Pumps in forearms and biceps were insane today, veins popping out all over the place. Energy and endurance were good as well but not as great as they have been.

GlycerGrow-Fullness feeling is still here and is feeling great. Nothing new to report here other than that.

GreenMAGnitude-Increase is strength is still here and is noticeable. Reps are becoming easier while still maintain full range of motion and good form.

PurplE WrAAth-Again today stamina and focus were very high. It is becoming a nice addition to my workout to be able to focus 100% on the task at hand. Recovery is also going very well still, no soreness or discomfort in legs after cardio. While I could feel that I got a good workout today in my upper body there was no soreness there either, just a feeling of fullness.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Friday

Comment

Day 12-Lower Body Workout 4

Day 12-Lower Body Workout 4

• Warmup Crunches
                      1. BW x 35
                      2. BW x 35
                      3. BW x 35
                      4. BW x 35
                      5. BW x 35
                    • Seated Leg Press
                      1. 195 x 12
                      2. 200 x 10
                      3. 205 x 8
                      4. 205 x 6
                      5. 210 x 4
                    • Leg Extensions
                      1. 95 x 12
                    • DB Lunges
                      1. 55x 12
                      2. 60 x 10
                      3. 60 x 8
                      4. 65 x 6
                      5. 70 x 4
                    • Straight Leg Deadlift
                      1. 115 x 12
                    • Seated Calf Raises
                      1. 205 x 12
                      2. 205 x 10
                      3. 210 x 8
                      4. 210 x 6
                      5. 215 x 4
                    • Standing Heal Raises
                      1. 45 x 12
                    • Stretching

Comments:
                    WhiteFLOOD-Energy was just OK today and was nothing too special. Focus however was really good, strange but it was the way it played out. I can’t really explain the feeling other than that. Pumps were very solid as well.

GlycerGrow-Pumps were very good in the calves with great vascularity.

GreenMAGnitude-As it was in the past few workouts strength is going up and is becoming much more noticeable. I am really noticing a increase while doing Leg Presses.

PurplE WrAAth-Focus and stamina were good, while I didn’t have the explosive energy I could still make it a good workout with decent intensity. I am feeling a little sore in my thighs right now and hope that it will dissipate by tomorrow’s cardio. Stretching will help even more if I am still sore by then.

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Saturday

Comment

Day 13-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 4

Day 13-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 4

Total Workout Time-55 Minutes
                        1. Chest
                        2. Arms
                        3. Back
                        4. Hips
                        5. Hamstrings
                        6. Quads

• Pull-ups
                        1. 15 x 15
                        2. 15 x 15
                        3. 20 x 15
                        4. 25 x 6*

*Failure

• 5 Min. Level 8
                        • 3 Min. Level 5
                        • 2 Min. Level 8
                        • 3 Min. Level 5
                        • 2 Min. Level 8
                        • 3 Min. Level 5
                        • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
                      WhiteFLOOD-Energy and endurance were really impressive today. I was able to bump up the weight on my last set of pull-ups and it felt great.

GlycerGrow-Fullness feeling is still very prominent in the calves and chest. I am getting the “large” feeling in my muscles like I had before I cycled off of it, love it!

GreenMAGnitude-Definitely noticing strength gains due to being able to pump out some good pull-up reps.

PurplE WrAAth-Recovery is going great, I thought that I was going to be sore in the thighs from yesterdays workout but didn’t have that at all. It actually felt really good to do cardio today, not to mention stretching. I also a got good energy and stamina boost drinking the second scoop right before cardio after the other exercises were finished. Really helped to “re-fuel” my body and put me into the right mind set again(Because needless to say I was worn out from the pull-ups).

Looking Ahead-Measurement Tomorrow Morning and Then Recovery Day

Comment

Day 14-Measurements For The Beginning Of Week 3

• Measurements For Beginning Of Week 3
                          • Weight:152.5 lbs (+2.5 lbs)
                          • Height:6'2" (+0")
                          • Waist:26.5" (+0")
                          • Thighs:19.5" (+0")
                          • BodyFat:6.5% (+0")
                          • Calves:13.75" (+.0")
                          • Chest:38" (+.5")
                          • Forearms:10.75" (+.125”)
                          • Arms/Biceps:12.5" (+.5")
                          • Shoulders:45.375" (+.125")
                          • Hips:30.5" (-.5")
                          • Neck:13.875" (+.0")

Comments:Again for the third week in a row I have gained a nice bit of weight. While it is more than the ideal 2 lbs it is still very good. Along with the increase in weight I have had a nice increase in some of the “muscle” areas as well. I am very pleased with the bicep number’s and can notice a difference just in look alone. I very pleased with how the CL stack is going and hope I continue to see good results from it. Hoping for another good week of workouts and gains for Week 3.

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Monday

Comment

Day 15-Upper Body Workout 5

Day 15-Upper Body Workout 5

• Warmup Crunches
                            1. BW x 35
                            2. BW x 35
                            3. BW x 35
                            4. BW x 35
                          • Bench
                            1. 120 x 12
                            2. 125 x 10
                            3. 135 x 8
                            4. 140 x 6
                            5. 145 x 4
                          • DB Flyes
                            1. 45 x 12
                          • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
                            1. 95 x 12
                            2. 100 x 10
                            3. 105 x 8
                            4. 105 x 6
                            5. 110 x 4
                          • One Arm DB Row
                            1. 45 x 12
                          • Plate Raise
                            1. 45 x 12
                            2. 45 x 12
                            3. 45 x 12
                            4. 45 x 12
                          • BB Curl
                            1. 95 x 12
                            2. 100 x 10
                            3. 105 x 8
                            4. 105 x 6
                            5. 105 x 4
                          • DB Curl
                            1. 35 x 12
                          • Overhead DB Press
                            1. 65 x 12
                            2. 70 x 10
                            3. 75 x 8
                            4. 80 x 6
                            5. 80 x 4
                          • Tricep Kickbacks
                            1. 35 x 12
                          • Stretching

Comments:
                          WhiteFLOOD-Biceps and Forearms were once again very well pumped today. Focus was good but got a little distracted by the pumps. The energy today was also very good and stayed with me throughout the workout.

GlycerGrow-Great Upper body fullness and pumps. Definitely feeling “bigger”.

GreenMAGnitude-Reps still becoming eaiser while not sacrificing form. With that being said strength gains are still noticeable and are becoming more apparent.

PurplE WrAAth-Not feeling fatigued at all during the workout, even after really pushing myself on the last set. Saying that, it is obvious that I am still having fairly good increases in stamina. Recovery is still very good also I have not had the soreness feeling in the morning again.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Tuesday

Comment

Day 16-Lower Body Workout 5

Day 16-Lower Body Workout 5

• Warmup Crunches
                              1. BW x 35
                              2. BW x 35
                              3. BW x 35
                              4. BW x 35
                              5. BW x 35
                            • Seated Leg Press
                              1. 195 x 12
                              2. 200 x 10
                              3. 205 x 8
                              4. 205 x 6
                              5. 210 x 4
                            • Leg Extensions
                              1. 95 x 12
                            • DB Lunges
                              1. 55x 12
                              2. 60 x 10
                              3. 65 x 8
                              4. 65 x 6
                              5. 70 x 4
                            • Straight Leg Deadlift
                              1. 115 x 12
                            • Seated Calf Raises
                              1. 205 x 12
                              2. 205 x 10
                              3. 210 x 8
                              4. 215 x 6
                              5. 215 x 4
                            • Standing Heal Raises
                              1. 45 x 12
                            • Stretching

Comments:
                            WhiteFLOOD-Above average energy, focus and endurance today. I was ready to go when I went to lift and the feeling stayed with me the entire time. Pumps were very good in calves today also.

GlycerGrow-Very good fullness in my legs and especially my calves. Noticing much more sustained fullness after workout also.

GreenMAGnitude-Still noticing good strength increases and they are feeling great. Leg presses are becoming much easier and I feel that I am about ready to go back to squats.

PurplE WrAAth-Feeling a bit sore in my biceps today, because of the intense workout I had yesterday. I was hoping that the soreness would not still be with me today but as long as its gone by Thursday I’m happy. Focus was very good today and no soreness in legs to report now. Overall minus a few sore areas here and there, this product is living up to all the hype.

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Wednesday

Comment

Day 17-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 5

Day 17-Stretching With Bands and Light Cardio 5

Total Workout Time-45 Minutes
                                1. Chest
                                2. Arms
                                3. Back
                                4. Hips
                                5. Hamstrings
                                6. Quads

• 5 Min. Level 8
                                • 3 Min. Level 5
                                • 2 Min. Level 8
                                • 3 Min. Level 5
                                • 2 Min. Level 8
                                • 3 Min. Level 5
                                • 2 Min. Level 8

Comments:
                              WhiteFLOOD-Focus today was great, didn’t even think about how I don’t like doing cardio. Energy was good but not as good as it has been in previous workouts. Pumps were awesome as normal in calves.

GlycerGrow-Still very good fullness in calves and chest and is staying with me nicely.

GreenMAGnitude-Nothing new here except I am noticing that I am able to get a much better range of motion in my stretches. Not sure if this is due to the stretching it self or a increase in muscular strength.

PurplE WrAAth-Very good focus as I stated above but was also good was stamina, I don’t really even feel tired anymore after cardio and it leaves me wondering if I am even getting a good workout in lol. Had a little soreness in my thighs today but was “run” out during stretching and cardio and feels great now.

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Thursday

Comment

Day 18-Upper Body Workout 6

Day 18-Upper Body Workout 6

• Warmup Crunches
                                  1. BW x 35
                                  2. BW x 35
                                  3. BW x 35
                                  4. BW x 35
                                • Bench
                                  1. 125 x 12
                                  2. 130 x 10
                                  3. 135 x 8
                                  4. 140 x 6
                                  5. 145 x 4
                                • DB Flyes
                                  1. 45 x 12
                                • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
                                  1. 95 x 12
                                  2. 100 x 10
                                  3. 105 x 8
                                  4. 110 x 6
                                  5. 110 x 4
                                • One Arm DB Row
                                  1. 45 x 12
                                • Plate Raise
                                  1. 45 x 12
                                  2. 45 x 12
                                  3. 45 x 12
                                  4. 45 x 12
                                • BB Curl
                                  1. 95 x 12
                                  2. 100 x 10
                                  3. 105 x 8
                                  4. 105 x 6
                                  5. 105 x 4
                                • DB Curl
                                  1. 35 x 12
                                • Overhead DB Press
                                  1. 70 x 12
                                  2. 70 x 10
                                  3. 75 x 8
                                  4. 80 x 6
                                  5. 80 x 4
                                • Tricep Kickbacks
                                  1. 35 x 12
                                • Stretching

Comments:
                                WhiteFLOOD-Energy and focus were excellent today, felt ready to go soon as I got in the gym. Had great form with full range of motion on all exercises. Decent pumps all around as well.

GlycerGrow-Still having very good fullness in entire upper body. Back is starting to feel very “full” as well.

GreenMAGnitude-Increased my bench today and it felt great. I feel that I am making good progress here and love the increase in strength.

PurplE WrAAth-No soreness to report and am having good stamina throughout the entire workout. The recovery factor is playing a enormous role in the gains that I am seeing and am very pleased.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X