Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intense customer service

Hello Jeffrey,

Its our pleasure. This is the best product in the world when it fits correctly (and the worst when it doesn't fit correctly). Hopefully the large has the proper fit for you. Incidentally, you want it to be VERY tight.

And thank you very much for the posts. We've noticed a lot of customers starting to post online and the word-of-mouth really helps us a lot. After all, we're not Nike with a billion-dollar advertising budget. We're actually tracking some of our customers posts and trying to think of a way to thank them.

And please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any problems with the large. Also the product has a 90-day guarantee (no questions asked). We stand behind it 100%.

Thanks,
    Rob Murray
    Exoforce Customer Service Mgr.

> ----- Original Message -----
    > From: "Diritto, Jeffrey"
    > To: info@exoforcegear.com
    > Subject: RE: Exoforce order (exchange)
    > Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:37:15 -0400
    >
    >
    > Awesome, thank you!!
    >
    > I've posted about the sizing of the shirt on the bodybuilding.com
    > message board and have received feedback from a few individuals
    > with similar body sizes that the large fit them well, so hopefully
    > it will work out for me also!
    > appreciate the good customer service
    > JD
    >
    > ________________________________
    >
    > From: info@exoforcegear.com [mailto:info@exoforcegear.com]
    > Sent: Wed 7/12/2006 3:22 PM
    > To: Diritto, Jeffrey
    > Subject: Exoforce order (exchange)
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello Jeffrey,
    >
    > I just wanted to let you know that we received the size (med) that
    > you returned and we will be shipping a (large) tomorrow Wed 7/12/06
    > via Priority Mail. Once it ships, you will receive a second email
    > with order tracking information.
    >
    > If you have any problems with the shirt at all, please do not
    > hesitate to call or email us. Our toll free number is 866-396-3672.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Rob Murray
    > Exoforce Customer Care Mgr.

>

Comment

Damn, talk about on the ball. Posting from work in a Customer Service environment, I’d say that guy’s definitely got it going on. This is making things more and more tempting dammit!

Well, keep us posted, mang. I’m getting too stoked!

Comment

got the new shirt in today.. i will try it on tomorrow and if it fits will be wearing to the gym beginning monday

Comment

Take a pic!

I'm sure it will likely make you look smaller but oh well, we know what it's like and no one's going to judge. What colour did you get?

That white one looks pretty tight.... I would only worry about pit stains but it's machine washable though... man, I'm really tempted. Having problems navigating on the site, but how much scrilla did that set you back, my friend?

Comment

I have an exoforce in (size) large

because my body is lanky it doesnt fit me right

if anyone owuld like to buy it off me, pm me

Comment

if you ordered within the last 3months you can return it for your $ back

Comment

I was under the impression that various BB.COM members were given these shirts for free... ??

Comment

got the large today... its really tight, difficult to get on/off but i managed ot get it zippered and on all the way.. i think ima give it a shot for a week before i make a judgement on exchanging it for the XL...

if u buy one, there size chart is fed up...lol

Comment

Sexy

Tell us how your first workout goes, mang

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                      got the large today... its really tight, difficult to get on/off but i managed ot get it zippered and on all the way.. i think ima give it a shot for a week before i make a judgement on exchanging it for the XL...

if u buy one, there size chart is fed up...lol

[IM]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/jdiritto/IM001239.jpg[/IMG]

[IM]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/jdiritto/IM001238.jpg[/IMG]
                      They are suppose to be really tight, some power lifting gear requires multiple people to get it on because they are so tight. Thats how it gives you stronger lifts.

Comment

yeah.. thats kinda shifty for me, cos usually noones around when i go to the gym.. and it would just be weird to ask some random person at the gym to help get the shirt on/zipper it... haha... i dont talk to anyone when im there really, its all business

Comment

heres another review i found about the shirt...

http://www.nutricraze.com/health_tal...-to-10949.html

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...12033&t=789889

posted by citalarmyjag:

During my first workout with the shirt I became quite fond of it, and over the three week period of using the shirt, I have come to the conclusion that I do NOT want to workout w/ out the shirt.

all reviews seem to say the shirt is pimp.. i hope it works out well.. itll be weird wearing it in the gym at least.. prolly will wear a shirt over it lol
                          Last edited by jiritt0; 07-16-2006, 06:10 PM.

Comment

wore it today.. chest/triceps/abs felt good

benching was smooth, weight felt a little easier to lift

its awkward at first.. gonna take a few days getting used too.. but yeah, good lift overall. i was wearing a shirt over it for like 10 15minutes than i started dripping the sweat and was like f it and wore the exoforce shirt straight using my tee shirt as a towel like normal

makes you look pretty big while your lifting. and was real easy to get off after the workout when i was drenched in sweat too which was good.

Comment

legs n biceps today

good pumps all around.. didnt do squat, went with the leg press

during leg press sets I noticed the shirt sometimes wrinkled up on my lower back which caused some irritation when pushing reps out.. nothing big, but ya kno.. it was present.

the only real negative of the shirt is that you gotta keep pulling it down at the bottom to keep it tight around the chest/arms.. and everyone looks at'cha crazy when your sportin it

its gettin easier to get on, and taking it off after a workout is extremely easy

Comment

Great feedback JD , lookin forward to seein how it goes for you. I may have to look into one of those in the future.
                                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Working...
                                X