No announcement yet.

ExoForce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill post out my daily results for the rest of this week, being that its my first.. than maybe in a few weeks ill post more feedback, or answer any questions anyone has..

It is an interesting idea.. the radial compression.. I'm hoping it can help balance out (perhaps even re-align; but i highly doubt it) my shoulders which are rather uneven from years and years of wear from pitching in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      They are suppose to be really tight, some power lifting gear requires multiple people to get it on because they are so tight. Thats how it gives you stronger lifts.
      Here is what a denim bench shirt looks like. My poly shirt is tighter and I actually had to get this one let out some. I ended up returning it as I could bench more raw than in the shirt and it ripped 2x on me.
      Attached Files

Comment

that exoforce shirt is transparent? wtf... looks like something gay dudes wear to night clubs.
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

its diff than a bench shirt.. it provides radial compression which is to enhance the pump you get, ease the work load put on the area, and create a balance of stress across your body evenly..

therefore letting you lift heavier weights, evening out any imbalances due to nature/nurture..

its not really transparent.. its like a ton of little mesh boxes snitched together..and since it is too be super super super tight it appears like see thro pretty much..

its like under armour but tighter n more intense... idk, i think it ssomething you should try if your interested.. 3month thing for money back.. i like it so far...
          Last edited by jiritt0; 07-21-2006, 03:15 PM.

Comment

How has the shirt been working for you?
            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

i havent worn it in a long time, would be too weird in my college gym..

i liked it for the summer tho, it works well, worth the purchase IMO

+ if you dont agree, you can just return it for $ back...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                i havent worn it in a long time, would be too weird in my college gym..

i liked it for the summer tho, it works well, worth the purchase IMO

+ if you dont agree, you can just return it for $ back...

i'd imagine you'd be laughed out of the gym wearing that shit around... that's only one step below ass-less chaps
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

i sometimes wore a looser tee shirt over it in the summer.. but yea, i imagine some people are liek what the fck..dbag..

but than, when i lift more than them, im like chyea, and their like wow, and im like chchyeaaa thani leave the gym and never see them again, til i go back in again to lift... its a cycle, and i win.

Comment

Working...
                  X