This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by getbustered
    I like the last royal blue one. I might be in the minority, but my favorite was the original white one. I like it because I could probably get away with wearing it to work on Fridays, as opposed to the F*** Genetics one.

Also, I have to join the whipped club, because when I ordered my F*** Genetics shirt, my fiance said, "Congratulations on owning another shirt that you can only wear to the gym." When I explained that I could wear it everywhere but work, she just repeated what she said to begin with. Oh well. I might just save it for her family's Christmas next year.
    seriously lmao after reading this ... my wife said just about the same thing, and christmas is at her parents house this year ... can't wait
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

• LMAO check it out

Comment

• PT every time I look at your stash I seriously drool, I'm so jealous
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

• print

I'd like print on the front and back... just my 2 cents!

Comment

• i would def by about 5 shirts,if they were black with white, and the sizes were 2x/3x/4x any time frame on when he shirts Will be made!

Comment

• This idea just came to me after seeing Pure's low carb sperm shirt.

What about putting funny slogans on the front of the shirts with the controlled labs logo/"Controlled Labs" on the back.
              I'm talking about making shirts like the ones you would see at popular stores like American Eagle, Hollister, etc. That way it would be easier to wear the shirt outside of the gym without getting strange looks but while still representing Controlled Labs.

I'm thinking something along those lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                LMAO check it out

I love that picture need a roomate
                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

• Haha, thats funny. This is my idea for the shirt:

lol,

tim
                  Hmmm, something smells funny.....

Comment

• Great, but not exactly perfect.

The slogan font for 'Winning the war against genetics' looks a bit funny. If you want, I could have my art team look at it and suggest something else that pleases the eye a bit more.

Otherwise, I love the it.. just need to replace the slogan font IMO.

Segment

Comment

• Originally posted by Segment
                      Great, but not exactly perfect.

The slogan font for 'Winning the war against genetics' looks a bit funny. If you want, I could have my art team look at it and suggest something else that pleases the eye a bit more.

Segment
                      We may just have to have anothe t-shirt design contest, I'll shoot Tank an email with some ideas.. since he stole my referral contest idea already.. muwhahhaa.
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Great, but not exactly perfect.

Segment
                        That font is the Resident Evil font... I like it

Comment

• Well it's not bad... just doesn't fit right with the slogan. You are talking about futuristic supplements.. the font should portray that.

Either that or make the font a bit more bold. Not 'bold' in the sense of bold, but bold in the sense of 'this is controlled labs and we mean business.'

Segment

Comment

• Check this out..

Personally, I feel that font says 'We are hardcore' alot more than the previous.. but what do I know.. I do this for a living

Segment
                            Last edited by Segment; 05-26-2006, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Check this out..

Personally, I feel that font says 'We are hardcore' alot more than the previous.. but what do I know.. I do this for a living

Segment
                              I LIKE!!!!!!!!!
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

• Hehe, thanks.

But what I really want to know is when can we expect the official Controlled Labs thong with the slogan 'White Blood.. men, helping men' on the front?

Segment

Comment

Working...
                                X