X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booty

LOL (youre way to kind)

Also just a suggestion...I think your sizes should start at XS
    Awww, that is mighty fine of you to think of John Lee's shirt needs in advance.. muwhahahahahahaha.
    Back to the basics!

Comment

• yeah thats cute.. it would be motivation for me.. haha maybe one day eventually id wear it and actually look good in it...
      but for now i think id have to wear the big tee shirt on page 1

Comment

• Originally posted by curious19
        yeah thats cute.. it would be motivation for me.. haha maybe one day eventually id wear it and actually look good in it...
        but for now i think id have to wear the big tee shirt on page 1
        I am sure you will reach your goals fast. let us know whatever you need to help you get there.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• yeah i would definately wear that to the gym. But i agree with the others, make it a bit shorter. Great concept nevertheless

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
            Interesting!

Maybe I'll play for a little while, but then you have to do what I say (no questions)!

j/k

Last edited by Mr. Aries; 05-29-2006, 05:40 PM.
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              your a naughty boy

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• its too plain.

needs to have a bit of character, love the logo, maybe a 2 tone shirt.....or a singlet?

how about a cap? you know like the reebok hat that garth wears in Wayne's world lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Main Man
                  its too plain.

needs to have a bit of character, love the logo, maybe a 2 tone shirt.....or a singlet?

how about a cap? you know like the reebok hat that garth wears in Wayne's world lol
                  The big downfall to making shirts with multiple colors is that they require more work during printing, therefore costing more to make, and usually ends up costing you the consumer more. Now if you were willing to pay more for a t-shirt then a more 'deluxe' t-shirt could be made.

I would like a fancy one for going out, and then may old throwback one for the gym!

Cheers,
                  SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    The big downfall to making shirts with multiple colors is that they require more work during printing, therefore costing more to make, and usually ends up costing you the consumer more. Now if you were willing to pay more for a t-shirt then a more 'deluxe' t-shirt could be made.

I would like a fancy one for going out, and then may old throwback one for the gym!

Cheers,
                    SCT
                    exactly.

i have no issue paying for quality stuff.

Comment

• i have to agree i have no problem paying a higher price for shirts that are a better quality,better looking, hell i have so many universal and hop shirts and inzer shirts i use them as rags! but when i go to the gym i wear only 2 shirts!
                      But if you guys have the shirts made soon than I'd be wearing them! when people See me lifting in a gym, Well lets just say there is no better whey to sell a product than to see a Animal Repping out Drop sets super set! static holds x repping all in the same workout! with a shirt that Say's
                      Controlled Labs ( F**ck Genetics ) and then your product would be selling itself by seeing the effects of them and by word of mouth!

Comment

• Originally posted by trizz
                        i have to agree i have no problem paying a higher price for shirts that are a better quality,better looking, hell i have so many universal and hop shirts and inzer shirts i use them as rags! but when i go to the gym i wear only 2 shirts!
                        But if you guys have the shirts made soon than I'd be wearing them! when people See me lifting in a gym, Well lets just say there is no better whey to sell a product than to see a Animal Repping out Drop sets super set! static holds x repping all in the same workout! with a shirt that Say's
                        Controlled Labs ( F**ck Genetics ) and then your product would be selling itself by seeing the effects of them and by word of mouth!
                        very true

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Main Man
                          its too plain.

needs to have a bit of character
                          We learned a LOT from T-Shirt Version one. This version would need to be clean and professional looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by trizz
                            i have to agree i have no problem paying a higher price for shirts that are a better quality,better looking, hell i have so many universal and hop shirts and inzer shirts i use them as rags! but when i go to the gym i wear only 2 shirts!
                            I love wearing my F**K Genetics tee around the gym, I get a lot of looks and questions about it seems to be a hit. I really like when the ladies ask where I got it

Can't wait for the new t-shirts, I hope they have the f**k genetics somewhere on them, I love that saying
                            MY GREEN MAG LOG
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              We learned a LOT from T-Shirt Version one. This version would need to be clean and professional looking.
                              Agreed, king of hard to wear it around little kids and playing church softball!

Comment

• Just think the faster the shirts come out, the faster we get to see Booty model them
                                MY GREEN MAG LOG
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                                X