X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Segment
    Hehe, thanks.

But what I really want to know is when can we expect the official Controlled Labs thong with the slogan 'White Blood.. men, helping men' on the front?

Segment
    ?????

Comment

• lol, was just making a joke because I've read so many people talking about how white blood helps them in the sack with the ladies.

Segment

Comment

• Yeh i'd wear it to gym. I wouldnt wear the "F*ck genetics" one coz my genetics are sweeeet and i dont really wanna get looked at funny by the ladies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Segment
          Hehe, thanks.

But what I really want to know is when can we expect the official Controlled Labs thong with the slogan 'White Blood.. men helpingp men' on the front?

Segment

Mr.Aries you could use that if you do a contest
          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
          -Jack Bauer

Comment

• *makes list of people to kill*
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by dee213
              my genetics are sweeeet
              ^^^^

True story... you and that nopistons guy !!!

Comment

• Concept for the ladies

Comment

• too much material!
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Concept for the ladies

Not bad but I would cut off the bottom half up untill around....

The words CL
                    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      Concept for the ladies

I like it, (just an idea) I like this style better to workout out in. I have tanks in that style too, but I tend to favor this style. Length doesnt matter, neither does the cut in the front, but I like the racerback style. Plus it works better with my gym bras.
                      Attached Files
                      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
                        I like it, (just an idea) I like this style better to workout out in. I have tanks in that style too, but I tend to favor this style. Length doesnt matter, neither does the cut in the front, but I like the racerback style. Plus it works better with my gym bras.

hey... tell you what missy.. how bout we tell you what to wear, and you ask no questions!

JK!!!
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• i think i'm in trouble now
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty

hey either one would look great on Booty, just get them printed up and sent to her for modeling!
                            Last edited by ddawg91; 05-27-2006, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                              hey either one would look great on Booty, just get them printed up and sent to her for modeling!
                              LOL (youre way to kind)

Also just a suggestion...I think your sizes should start at XS
                              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                hey... tell you what missy.. how bout we tell you what to wear, and you ask no questions!

JK!!!
                                Interesting!

Maybe I'll play for a little while, but then you have to do what I say (no questions)!

j/k
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X