RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant -

First snow of the year here in Columbus, MAYBE 2" and people are driving like its a damn blizzard. Put it into 4 wheel drive and go fast. blah...
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
      Rant -

First snow of the year here in Columbus, MAYBE 2" and people are driving like its a damn blizzard. Put it into 4 wheel drive and go fast. blah...
      lol, reminds me of when I went to Georgia like 2 years ago. It snowed a 1/2 inch and they were closing schools and shit left and right. I was laughing like damn, in Illinois this is just an inconvenience, get over it.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

• i hate snow. we got a storm or two, nothing big. but thats even worse IMO, cos it used to snow mid dec on in central PA, now its barely even snowing by the beginning of feb.

shifting weather patterns = soon to be massive natural destruction of the entire SE tip of the USA

Comment

• hell once you get past ohio its smooth sailing

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
            i hate snow. we got a storm or two, nothing big. but thats even worse IMO, cos it used to snow mid dec on in central PA, now its barely even snowing by the beginning of feb.

shifting weather patterns = soon to be massive natural destruction of the entire SE tip of the USA
            oh well, we had a good run, just sucks that it will happen during our generation
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              oh well, we had a good run, just sucks that it will happen during our generation
              Nothing major will happen till we're like 65-70. Our children will be fubar though.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

• ..if only i had some yellow N to use today...

had a test at 8am, so ive been up since 630, did some studying before i left home.. i get to campus, and its freezing out, and extremely windy.. i put a folder of my research papers on top of my car as i get my bookbag and lifting bag out, and like 20 papers fly out and go all over the parking lot.. so that blew, than i took the test, that blew (even though I feel I did well), and now I have to try to refamiliarize myself with past research for psychology day so i can present and have professors come ask me questions that i prolly wont be able to answer correctly but i have to act like i almost know what im talking about...
                theeeennn eventually ill get to lift and go to a meeting and begin easter break. lol.. can't wait til I'm done with undergrad! [/end rant]

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                  ..if only i had some yellow N to use today...

had a test at 8am, so ive been up since 630, did some studying before i left home.. i get to campus, and its freezing out, and extremely windy.. i put a folder of my research papers on top of my car as i get my bookbag and lifting bag out, and like 20 papers fly out and go all over the parking lot.. so that blew, than i took the test, that blew (even though I feel I did well), and now I have to try to refamiliarize myself with past research for psychology day so i can present and have professors come ask me questions that i prolly wont be able to answer correctly but i have to act like i almost know what im talking about...
                  theeeennn eventually ill get to lift and go to a meeting and begin easter break. lol.. can't wait til I'm done with undergrad! [/end rant]
                  wow, strong rant

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• ya that was a good one.

just wait till its over though, then you'll look back and wish you were still there

[/cliche]

Comment

• I wish I was back in school.

[/sarcasm]

Comment

• yup, school was fun

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                          yup, school was fun
                          If i knew what I know now, I would've had alot of fun at school.

Comment

• I want to send out a big F#CK YOU to the two guys in my gym who spent all yesterday morning in the squat rack doing curls with just the bar, then complained to the staff when I told them they could curl anywhere I needed that rack to squat. Also the weather I ran at the park tuesday and it was like 85 I got up this morning put on my running shoes shorts and my favorite tank top went outside and BAM 35 friggin degrees and 20 mph wind.
                            Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                              ya that was a good one.

just wait till its over though, then you'll look back and wish you were still there

[/cliche]
                              if i get my phd ill be in college forever... just at one point they'll start paying me for it ...alot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Obeast
                                I want to send out a big F#CK YOU to the two guys in my gym who spent all yesterday morning in the squat rack doing curls with just the bar, then complained to the staff when I told them they could curl anywhere I needed that rack to squat. Also the weather I ran at the park tuesday and it was like 85 I got up this morning put on my running shoes shorts and my favorite tank top went outside and BAM 35 friggin degrees and 20 mph wind.
                                So true. I had a similar experience like that a few weeks ago, though I try to be civil at the gym and don't say much in the ways of people doing stupid shit like that. I said something to my partner, who I briefly forgot worked at the gym. Long story short, he told the yutz to get the fuck out of the squat rack if all he was going to do was his pussy curls. The look this guy had on his face after my guy said it loud enough for a good amount of people to turn and see was priceless. He just grabbed his bag and left. Found out later he said something to the front desk, but they didn't say anything to my guy since he's like the friendliest damn guy you'd ever meet and they didn't believe he'd say something like that. Priceless.

Current Supps:
                                Purple Wraath
                                Green Magnitude
                                Orange Triad
                                White Flood
                                Blue Up
                                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...