RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strester
    Today is my last day at work ... gettin' the cold shoulder from all of the executives despite the fact that I've busted my ass for them for the past two weeks to get all projects up to speed and all loose ends tied up.

Ungrateful bastards ... makes me sick

is the new job something you like more or more money or both?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• I've been making steady gains in my lifitng lately, which is great. However, I have noticed that my dress pants and dress shirts are getting very tight with my added muscle (not fat ya smart a$$es) especially shoulder/lats/chest in shirts and upper legs in pants. I had not noticed this over the summer as I was on my surgery block and had the great fortune of being able to wear scrubs all the time. Being in the hospital everyday I have a lot of dress shirts and dress pants and I dont thin I can afford to replace them all . . . I may have to stop bulking That pisses me off
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• rant:

friday night I did a case race and won 5 straight games of beer pong with my roommate that really sucks at beer pong (ie: i made 90% of cups). than I got extremely wasted and high before the end of night, blacking out sometime around 1am saturday morning.

next; I drank from 9am saturday morning til 11pm saturday night

than i came home and sobered up some, and smoked some marijuana at aprx. 230am, finally passing out sometime after 330am.

all of this cost me under 20$
        5 - for kegs n eggs (plus i took like 2dozen egg)
        5 - cigs for the day
        1.37 - late night slurpee from turkey hill at 245am sunday

Shippensburg Univ. Homecoming '06, True Life.
        Last edited by jiritt0; 10-22-2006, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
          rant:

friday night I did a case race and won 5 straight games of beer pong with my roommate that really sucks at beer pong (ie: i made 90% of cups). than I got extremely wasted and high before the end of night, blacking out sometime around 1am saturday morning.

than i came home and sobered up some, and smoked some marijuana at aprx. 230am, finally passing out sometime after 330am.

5 - cigs for the day

Jesus bro, brings back some great memories. The only part you left out is where the chicks came by for a booty call.
          Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
            rant:

5 - cigs for the day

was this all done while wearing your controlled labs tshirt?

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Enzyte
              Jesus bro, brings back some great memories. The only part you left out is where the chicks came by for a booty call.

lets just say between kegs n eggs and the football game i had to run to my castle, as well as after the football game and before the party, and i retired early to the castle, partialy because i was far beyond drunk.

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              was this all done while wearing your controlled labs tshirt?
              no if it were brown i could of wore it
              I had black jeans w/brown fade on so i needed to wear something not all black for the shirt..

Comment

• Rant:
                I was doing 220k on deads when this random guy outta no where comes up to me and asks me if I need a spot. Im thinking to myself wtf, I just tell him Im fine and to just polietly leave. So I go to lift and the guy starts spotting me.....

Then he procedes to tell me Im arching my back and how Im gonna be in a wheel chair blaa. Seriously one of the worst DL days ever

Comment

• rant:

I'm going to salt lake city tomorrow (note, this isnt reall a rant, i just wanted to brag, cos i think its real cool.)

Comment

• Originally posted by LancerV
                    Rant:
                    I was doing 220k on deads when this random guy outta no where comes up to me and asks me if I need a spot. Im thinking to myself wtf, I just tell him Im fine and to just polietly leave. So I go to lift and the guy starts spotting me.....

Then he procedes to tell me Im arching my back and how Im gonna be in a wheel chair blaa. Seriously one of the worst DL days ever
                    Don't you just hate when people chime in with their own two cents when you never asked for it in the first place. So annoying, hasn't happened to me much, but when it does I just smile and nod.
                    Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

• rant:

salt laky city (and more broadly, utah) is the mos tboring place ever. if u like to ski, snowboard, or like big cities with nothing fun to do after 5pm go to salt lake. the people are assholes (totally refuse to help lost college kids looking for the 1 beer distrbutor/liquor store in the city), insult each other, are really religios (mormons), and smoke tons of crystal meth (2-3 waitress told us they smoked, everyone else looked/acted like a meth head). suprisingly enough though, the city is really clean, noone smokes cigerattes really, and there are almost zero trash cans in the place. crazy huh. also, theres no bums, litter, or anything you expect in big cities, every street corner has blind noise things on the crosswalk, as well as look written oin the ground with the oo painted to look like eyes (really gay but cute i guess). in essence, my free trip to salt lake city would of completlly blown had we not found the 1 cool bar in the city, a liquor store, and been a group of close friends.

o, ps, i stayed in a 5 diamond hotel room. t he first room leaked from the ceiling in our bathroom, so i called the people and bitched hard (while I was drunk, it was hillarious), which got us upgraded to a suite, which was literally amazing, specially since it was 100% free (campus paid), and we were all 21/22 (we totally ruined it with empty vodka bottles, and 40ozs).

Comment

• So why did you go again?
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                          So why did you go again?
                          haha, yeah we missed that part

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• it was a completely free trip, to attend the National Orientation Directors Association.

im vice president of new student orientation committee at my university, my roommate from soph year and buddy from HS is the president, and 2 of our buddies we met from the organization are on it

how can a 22 yr old college kid from central pennsylvania turn down a trip to salt lake city? i thought it was gonna be awsome (last years convention was in MIAMI tho, under 2 weeks after my 21st).

plus i think i got paid for it in the end..

we got reimbursed for 650$ in advance

--- the hotel cost 180$ (was reduced from me bitching, + we got upgraded)

--- i ate very little food, maybe 40$ worth at dennys at 3am the rest was from the banquet services during the convention

--- transportation = free (in miami taxis = rediculous)

--- only spent maybe 150$ on alcohol - the 1 liquor store was pretty cheap, + you needed a membership at the bar (1 of us did) so we split the 5$ membership 5 ways, and than alcohol was real cheap in the bar (4.50 for a half pitcher mug) and to top that off, the altitude makes you get drunk real quick if your not used to it (and get violent hangovers)

Comment

• I didnt know where else to put this, so I'll post it here.

Over at bb.com some guy posted a picture of a 375lb dumbell.

I mean seriously...
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                                I didnt know where else to put this, so I'll post it here.

Over at bb.com some guy posted a picture of a 375lb dumbell.

I mean seriously...
                                who the hell can use those things? they are so long would they hit eachother?

Out Now:
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                Orange TRIad
                                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                                Black Hole